PDA

View Full Version : SWAT Brother Takes Shelter Part 2

SP Dan
07-21-2013, 09:14 PM
Same conditions and almost the same results.

I thought that I was going solo once again but ..... was I ever surprised!!!! :EyePop:
I arrived at my first AO at 0500 hrs to be greeted by a blinding flashlight beam aimed straight into my eyes and a huge smile... why ... it's my good SWAT Brotha John (Nipple Twister).

Our feet are wet by 0530 hrs and the protected waters were slamming shore break breakers at us that were over our heads! :EyePop: Which later calmed down and became more fishable. :Smile:

We worked the area from one end to the other and noticed another surf angler at the far south end of the beach. So we worked our way down to the south end to be surprised :Smile: by our SWAT Brotha Daniel (dlmoo312) and who had already beached a fat 20" pancake! While we were there together ... Daniel managed to beach two more pancakes, (1) on the LC 110 and (2) with the Drop Shot! I believe Danial ended up with (3) three pancakes or 3 points for his team. WTG Daniel :Thumbs Up:! Daniel had said that he and Thien (bloox8) had driven here together but that Thien was fishing in a different area today. I had wished you good luck Thien! Sorry that we didn't hook up brotha!

John and I were starting to head north to another hole and leave Daniel there to fish ... when to our surprise :Smile: SWAT Brother Nate (BBQsushi) walks up on us with his huge smile ... along with his handsome young son Lucas walking right next to him. I believe Nate ended up with (1) one pancake or 1 points for his team :EyePop:. So after fishing together for a bit for NADA... John and I start to work our way north and after a bit more of NADA again ... I decided to head to another AO and bid my farewells to John and the lost brand new LC 110 at this AO. I stayed at this AO until 1030 hrs for NADA!

On my way to my next AO I received a voice mail from my SWAT Brotha Sid (sidified) telling me that he's already fished a couple of different AO's in the north Samo area and that he was heading down towards our direction and wanted to hook up. I think to my self .... FANTASTIC!!! I immediately called Sid back and gave him the GPS to my next AO. Approx 40 minutes later I see :Smile: Sid working his way up the surf in my direction. Sid gets busy with his LC 110's and his Krocadile .... and he hooks up right away! WTG Sid :Thumbs Up:! I believe Sid ended up with (6) six pancakes or 6 points for his team :EyePop:.

My fish count today was (12) twelve pancakes and 12 points for my team. That makes a my total of 27 pancakes this weekend.
That's staking up the points .... the slow but steady way! Syrup please!!! :ROFL:

Thanks for taking the time to read my fish report. :Cool:

SP Dan <"))><

bachiboy
07-21-2013, 09:25 PM
Way to go again Dan the man!!!:Thumbs Up: Glad you were able to get some more points and, more importantly, spend the day with friends. Woulda joined you guys but time was limited and couldn't make that trek over to your AO.

Congrats!
Don

PTN
07-21-2013, 09:25 PM
Better open up your own pancake house or start sharing!! :LOL: Great job out there guys. Hope to see everyone again soon! Keep on catching.

-Peter

Which Way Out
07-21-2013, 09:40 PM
Great weekend Big Dan. 27 that has to be a SWAT record of some kind.:Shocked:

Thanks for at least letting me feel as if I were there.

WWO

iLLest
07-21-2013, 09:51 PM
Wow guys, thats definitely something to be proud of...27 shorts is alot of butts!
All you have to do now is wait alittle time till they grow up and it will be a legal frenzy for sure.
Ill see you guys on the sand. :Cool:

murrieta angler
07-22-2013, 04:29 AM
Great job this weekend Dan.
Your persistence is paying off huge...:Big Grin:
Eventually the bigger models will come out to play and you will be right there to nail em...:Wink:
Thanks Brotha,
Robert
<><

bloox8
07-22-2013, 01:44 PM
Just for this week I'll call you Mr. IHOP!
This is the most pancakes that I've see served in a week. WTG brother!
Keep on racking them up Mr. IHOP!

Thien

5150fishn
07-22-2013, 02:48 PM
Congrats on a serious stack of pancakes! That is one epic weekend. Thanks for the report!

SP Dan
07-23-2013, 04:06 AM
Way to go again Dan the man!!!:Thumbs Up: Glad you were able to get some more points and, more importantly, spend the day with friends. Woulda joined you guys but time was limited and couldn't make that trek over to your AO.

Congrats!
Don

Thanx Don,
It would have been great if you could have joined in! :Big Grin: I know that we will be fishing again soon!

Better open up your own pancake house or start sharing!! :LOL: Great job out there guys. Hope to see everyone again soon! Keep on catching.

-Peter

Thanx Brotha Peter,
I think that you are right ... :LOL: ha ha ha .... why waste a good talent! ha ha ha!
I look forward to hooking-it-up in the salt with you again ..... anytime! :Cool:

Great weekend Big Dan. 27 that has to be a SWAT record of some kind.:Shocked:

Thanks for at least letting me feel as if I were there.

WWO

Hi ya Bill,

I don't believe that it could possibly be a record! :Neutral: Especially when others such as Mr Bones had spent years doing nothing but perfecting the drop shot method in all types of conditions.
So .... I had actually tapped into Mike "Bones" for his knowledge and guidance of drop shoting a few years back ... and it paid off in multi-pancakes for me today! :Smile: Thanks for sharing your knowledge with me Brotha Mike!

Note: Bill ..... you are always here with us in our hearts Brotha! :Cool: I hope to see you again soon.

Wow guys, thats definitely something to be proud of...27 shorts is alot of butts!
All you have to do now is wait alittle time till they grow up and it will be a legal frenzy for sure.
Ill see you guys on the sand. :Cool:

Brotha Frank,

Yep ... enough Butt to share with all of my friends! :LOL: Ha ha ha! What are friends for!?!? :Big Grin:
I definitely scared their memories and sent them "HIGH TAILING" back to their BIG brothers so that they'd want to come out and fight! I hope that my plan worked! :Cool:

Great job this weekend Dan.
Your persistence is paying off huge...:Big Grin:
Eventually the bigger models will come out to play and you will be right there to nail em...:Wink:
Thanks Brotha,
Robert
<><

Hi ya Brotha Robert my Captain,

Definitely .... persistance indeed! :Big Grin:
When the larger models come sliding in ...... I'll be there waiting in their trenches for them! :Cool:
I'm glad that I was able to throw a few messily points towards the team's efforts Sir!
I definitely feel that I am ready to leave this BOOTCAMP and engage a few of the BIGGER models for some bigger points!

Just for this week I'll call you Mr. IHOP!
This is the most pancakes that I've see served in a week. WTG brother!
Keep on racking them up Mr. IHOP!

Thien

Thanx Brotha Thien,

You are right! It was a ridiculous number of pancakes .... and "FUN" was the brand name for my syrup! :LOL: "ORDER ... UP"!!! :ROFL:

Congrats on a serious stack of pancakes! That is one epic weekend. Thanks for the report!

Thanx 5150fishn,

Thank you ... for taking the time to read and for responding to my Haus O' Pancakes report! :LOL: Ha ha ha! I had so much fun that I had to share it with a friend ... and he had a blast landing 6 himself! :Big Grin:

PONTOON
07-23-2013, 10:32 AM
Dan,

It was a real eye opener when I got the text telling me about the tall stack of pancakes you hauled in this day. :Shocked:

I'm glad to see that you are back in full swing and it was definitely cool to read about all the SWAT Brothers who crossed each others paths in quest for team points.:Cool:

dlmoo312
07-23-2013, 02:21 PM
I had a feeling that you might go on another pancake run after you switched up the rigs :Wink:
Great job out there brotha Dan! It was great seeing you guys out there and chatting with you.
27 pancakes in a couple of days is an accomplishment! Congratulations :Not Worthy:
Hope your grunion run session produces for you :Big Grin:

-Daniel

SP Dan
07-24-2013, 11:28 AM
Dan,

It was a real eye opener when I got the text telling me about the tall stack of pancakes you hauled in this day. :Shocked:

I'm glad to see that you are back in full swing and it was definitely cool to read about all the SWAT Brothers who crossed each others paths in quest for team points.:Cool:

He Brotha Terry,

It was a huge stack ... :EyePop: no doubt! I just wish that a few legals would have gotten into the action! :Big Grin:

I had a feeling that you might go on another pancake run after you switched up the rigs :Wink:
Great job out there brotha Dan! It was great seeing you guys out there and chatting with you.
27 pancakes in a couple of days is an accomplishment! Congratulations :Not Worthy:
Hope your grunion run session produces for you :Big Grin:

-Daniel

My Brotha Daniel,

I had to do something .... I was desperate! :Envious:
We had five SWAT brothers on the sand and you had us all out fished! :UDaMan: You had (3) and we had all totaled :EyePop: ZIP together!
I was really my honor to fish in the company of such seasoned and talented men, such as yourself!

I probably should had stopped once I realized I was fishing in a nursery but I got all-tied-up in the points .... whoops! :Rolls Eyes: My bad!

The grunion were a no show ... again, and I was still able to land a few points for the team. :Dancing Banana:

Thanx for reading and responding to my fish report! :Cool:

SP Dan <"))><