PDA

View Full Version : Only 1 word for 2day with AA!!!!

MikesOcean
07-20-2013, 08:16 AM
http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b516/mikesocean/BD4CCEF3-ECE6-481F-ADC9-BA03ABBF5AC8-233-0000001C44E9D6B2_zps965de65f.jpg

THAT WAS FOR BOB!!!!!

Picked up AA and we were in line around 515. Trolled the whole day. AA PIcked up a fish pretty quick. For the first part of the day we struggled finding them and figuring out what they wanted. Then we found them and it was on! I was just burnt out and did not want to drive. He drove and had fun counting down every time there was a bait ball. Really good times and good laughs. Thx Brian for being my chauffeur. Not only did he drive i think i reeled in most of the fish at the end while he laughed every time he counted down that one of the rigs was going to get it hit and it did!! I should have tipped you. At the end those fish only wanted the supertupertopsecretAA bait! We found all the fish in pearl alley. Had 3 doubles and ended with 22 fish. I'm gonna have to clean the boat today from all the grass you got in the boat! Haha.

Thank you AA for fishing with me I had a great time killing those dinks with you. Next time we will get those pigs.

Double A
07-20-2013, 09:22 AM
Mike, what a great day. When we were wacking them later in the day, I was having fun.

When it was a little slow early, I was having fun... That says a lot about who your fishing with.

Having good fun with good friends is what fishing is all about...
The catching is just icing.

Thanks for invite again buddy

5,4,3,2,1... BOZ

vampirebret
07-20-2013, 10:25 AM
Great job out there guys. Maybe it's time for me and DK to make the long trip down there again. Only bad thing is that I now have 3 dead batteries and I would have to at least replace one first. Keep the great reports coming in boys.

MikesOcean
07-20-2013, 10:27 AM
Mike, what a great day. When we were wacking them later in the day, I was having fun.

When it was a little slow early, I was having fun... That says a lot about who your fishing with.

Having good fun with good friends is what fishing is all about...
The catching is just icing.

Thanks for invite again buddy

5,4,3,2,1... BOZ

Amen to that!! Looking forward on killing fish with you on the sex nymph too. Haha

dk4885
07-20-2013, 11:09 AM
Good job guys I'm glad you got on them. You know you are on them when you can count down. Lets make something happen next week guys.

Hardcor
07-20-2013, 04:05 PM
Nice day mike ! It's nice to kick back and have someone else do all the work !

Get a maintainer for your batteries !

TroutOnly
07-21-2013, 09:14 AM
great seeing you mike and brian ,we hit them yesterday just down the line from there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

#1 Bass Acer
07-21-2013, 10:46 AM
LMAO! Love the Boz Pic Nice slay boyz keep on killin away

whats with all this supertupertopsecretAA bait