PDA

View Full Version : STRIPER eracication in full swing!,,BAKO BOY and FRESNO,s FINEST.

trail blazer
07-13-2013, 11:56 AM
Figured id report yesterdays slay at staic after returning from the BAKO BOYS kitty hunt this morn at B/V.

Myself and DK hit up STAIC yesterday

W O B!,,

Old SS ,,,The outhouse across the way,,,,both sides of the fish arm,,Ski arm,,,both sides,,,,all holding active fish,,,,,,,,

Most cought on the SUPERTUPERTOPSECRETBAKOBOYSTRIPERKILLINRIG,,,

lots landed also on the D/K WILLOW RIG,,Also TOPSECRET!.

HAad a blast,,,,,,,off the water by 4pm,,,,,,,,,,,,beautiful weather.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/0712131040_zps657ef047.jpg

Only problem wat that no matter what size rigs we pull,d every fish was between 1 and 2lbs,,,,,,,even when we switched to the 6in san tone rigs the dinks would eat,m lol,,,,,,,

Easily landed between 40 and 50 stripers,,,,,,,,,,kept 20 for myself

TRAIL BLAZER

PS,

Title says aracidication,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,of course that means ARADICATION,,,ERADICATION,,,Or something like that,,,lol

dk4885
07-13-2013, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the call TB I had a blast. It's a lot of work being a deck hand on the striper junkie. I might add that the bait is up on surface this trip. That one school of fish was as long as a football field.

cutbait
07-13-2013, 05:55 PM
Keep Dk out on the water.

Days like this I'm glad I wasn't on the striper junkie.

Work work work.. true deck hand work!

You two killed it.

How was the bait guys at the line?

Facebook is blower up about how great tha bait bite is on 4-9 lbers! :Rolls Eyes:

trail blazer
07-13-2013, 06:28 PM
Ya we seen those 4 to 9 lbrs getting reeld in at the B/L,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Quite a few of,m,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,funny thing though,,,,,,,,they look,d exactly like our 1 1/2 lbrs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,seen 1 boat passing a netfull to another boat,,both rentals and they were all exactly the same size as ours

fishinone
07-13-2013, 06:30 PM
Nice slay fellas!

Get those dunks out of my lake. Make room for the big ones.

Double A
07-13-2013, 10:04 PM
Striper Junkie always finds the fish.
Period !!!

vampirebret
07-14-2013, 09:22 AM
Thanks for the report and great job out there guys. I had a small taste of the lake last time with DK and want more.

MikesOcean
07-14-2013, 09:29 AM
You guys are animals!!!! Good job wAcking those fish!!!

TroutOnly
07-14-2013, 10:42 AM
Youre lake sorry b-i-t-c-h i was there first,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,and those dinks make great finger foods for the 30lbers,,,cruising around waiting for me,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The Fishing Queen
07-14-2013, 01:09 PM
Nice catches! Great job! All right, Top-secret agent, what is your top secret?

You are striper masters and I need to learn the top secret to help increase my catches....lol...

fishinone
07-14-2013, 05:46 PM
Youre lake sorry b-i-t-c-h i was there first,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,and those dinks make great finger foods for the 30lbers,,,cruising around waiting for me,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nice, they're getting bigger!