PDA

View Full Version : pedal boat fishsing?

angelsfan951
07-10-2013, 11:10 PM
does any1 have any experience fishing off of 1? maybe attaching a trolling motor? are they pretty stable? also can you even launch them at lakes? maybe corona or irvine? since i havent had enough to purchase a regular boat i was looking in to one of those since they have a better weight capacity then a float tube and i can just transport in the back of my truck

Cartman
07-14-2013, 08:03 PM
does any1 have any experience fishing off of 1? maybe attaching a trolling motor? are they pretty stable? also can you even launch them at lakes? maybe corona or irvine? since i havent had enough to purchase a regular boat i was looking in to one of those since they have a better weight capacity then a float tube and i can just transport in the back of my truck

I'd also like to know if anyone has any experience fishing from a pedal boat, maybe one they rented at a lake. Some lakes, Legg Lake for instance, don't allow boats, but they do have pedal boats for rent. They probably cost more than they're worth, but I wonder what it would be like trying to fish from one.

angelsfan951
07-14-2013, 11:18 PM
any1 has info for us??