PDA

View Full Version : Silverwood Lake Report Late 7-1 Dark side of a wide open Stripers bite (video)

Hardcor
07-06-2013, 08:19 AM
This is part two of the 7-1 fishing report ! It took 32 Stripers in a row to tire my wife out so I could get a line out ! This video shows my short time fishing the front of the boat !
It was wide open Stripers untill I get the word ! I got to Pee ! In this video coming from the front camera you can see the eddy that forms when the water is turned on !

http://youtu.be/WrqKM2O_lkw

trail blazer
07-06-2013, 02:00 PM
I new you were human cory,,,,,,,,,,,,WERE LEAVING A WIDE OPEN BITE,LOL,,I new you,d falter just a bit,,,,,,,,id a been a mess rolling out on a WOB,,,,,,,,,,You did great though,,,way better then Id a done,,,,,,congrats on the slay!

TRAIL BLAZER

DC5fishR
07-06-2013, 06:22 PM
Awesome video and thanks for the striper rig info, it must be amazing to be in a wide open striper bite and even more amazing to leave in the middle of it! But when you gotta go, you gotta go...

The Fishing Queen
07-06-2013, 07:38 PM
Ha, ha, that was a funny ending. Great acting, Love the script (just joking). When a lady uses the magic words "I gotta go.....", you better be a gentleman, drop everything and go!

Hardcor
07-06-2013, 09:36 PM
I new you were human cory,,,,,,,,,,,,WERE LEAVING A WIDE OPEN BITE,LOL,,I new you,d falter just a bit,,,,,,,,id a been a mess rolling out on a WOB,,,,,,,,,,You did great though,,,way better then Id a done,,,,,,congrats on the slay!

TRAIL BLAZER

I always want to keep it real ! This is the Reel Brothers ! Thanks Big Guy !
Check this out !

http://youtu.be/IY-a5S8fdB8

Hardcor
07-06-2013, 10:09 PM
Awesome video and thanks for the striper rig info, it must be amazing to be in a wide open striper bite and even more amazing to leave in the middle of it! But when you gotta go, you gotta go...

Thank you DCfishR and you are welcome ! In my long life time I've had to leave a wide open bite three times ! Every one was with my wife !

Hardcor
07-06-2013, 10:12 PM
Ha, ha, that was a funny ending. Great acting, Love the script (just joking). When a lady uses the magic words "I gotta go.....", you better be a gentleman, drop everything and go!

Ha ! Ha ! Funny for some ! Thank you Alice .

TroutOnly
07-07-2013, 09:33 AM
POOR OLE CORY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,{ MAN WERE LEAVING A WIDE OPEN BITE},,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU SHOWED HOW MUCH YOU LOVE YOURE GIRL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,

Hardcor
07-07-2013, 10:42 AM
POOR OLE CORY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,{ MAN WERE LEAVING A WIDE OPEN BITE},,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU SHOWED HOW MUCH YOU LOVE YOURE GIRL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,

Bobby Boy ! I think I have fresh bait for Tuesday ! What are you doing my Brother ! Step aboard ! You don't need anything !

Plus ! The whole time I was fishing Monday, I was seeing huge boils you now where ! It was driving me crazy !

I had to sit there and act like the nice old man !

PM'en

Hardcor
07-10-2013, 10:14 AM
http://youtu.be/pzx_DALI2OM