PDA

View Full Version : Major Influences in Your Life

WARRIORMIKE
07-05-2013, 05:12 PM
Not sure if anyone has one or two in their lives. Maybe a family member, band or just someone that you remember from your life.

My buddy Eddie, the band Linkin Park, and the song Differences by Ginuwine, Only cause it reminds me of my daughter .

Ducttapeking
07-05-2013, 05:35 PM
Not sure if anyone has one or two in their lives. Maybe a family member, band or just someone that you remember from your life.

My buddy Eddie, the band Linkin Park, and the song Differences by Ginuwine, Only cause it reminds me of my daughter .

Cyco speak from mike muir of suicidal tendencies always gives me the positive vibes when I'm thinking of half a&&ing something and makes me think ahh ill just do it right

old pudd fisher
07-05-2013, 10:03 PM
At my age of 64 I have had a bunch of them. I guess my dad the most.

fishermanx14
07-05-2013, 10:45 PM
my grandpa, and my fishing pole....its like therapy to me hahah.....as far as musically, "Dimebag" Darrel Abbott and PanterA

City Dad
07-06-2013, 08:56 AM
Uncle & and the worlds toughest eighth-grade English teacher.

HawgZWylde
07-06-2013, 09:33 AM
For fishing and life in general, my father. For music and more specifically guitar, Michael Schenker and Randy Rhoads...

fishfinder
07-09-2013, 06:04 PM
I would have to say my best friend Dave. When I was really going no where in life He talked me into joining the Airforce. Thanks Dave. Working on some B-2 Bombers today.