PDA

View Full Version : Silverwood Dam 6/29/13

TimelessFSR
06-29-2013, 05:29 PM
Did some shore fishing by the dam area at Silverwood today with a friend and his dad. I threw a few lures in the morning but it was getting hot…so I set up my chair and some shade and decided to do some bait fishing w/ nightcrawlers and sardines just like the other guys. I caught 4 small stripers on nightcrawlers but released a tiny dink. My buddy caught 2 stripers and a catfish w/sardines…and his dad caught 3 small stripers on nightcrawlers. We left around 1pm….and I decided to give them the fish I caught since they have a big family and love eating striped bass…plus I was too tired from baking all day.

*sidenote…the water bottle in the pic is a 1 liter bottle

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-csP_GP1HEZ0/Uc961HBAP3I/AAAAAAAAA0M/9wO7DLc9QQM/w800-h533-no/photo.jpg

Jig-Guy
06-29-2013, 06:10 PM
Thank you for the report and picture. You guys got bit and the fish shook your poles, GREAT. Keep the report coming as soon as I can get off medical restriction I will be out there on the dam. I can be at the dam in 25 minutes. i wished I could GO.

ghettofishermans son
06-29-2013, 06:25 PM
Nice job out there!

CCfisherman
06-29-2013, 10:27 PM
Sound like a fun day. Thanks for the report.

TimelessFSR
07-01-2013, 06:38 AM
Thank you for the report and picture. You guys got bit and the fish shook your poles, GREAT. Keep the report coming as soon as I can get off medical restriction I will be out there on the dam. I can be at the dam in 25 minutes. i wished I could GO.

Hey Jig-Guy...I envy you man...I wish I lived that close to a lake like that. I live in Orange County, and it took us about an hour to get there... I hope you finish the medical restriction faster than expected and get back to fishing soon

Nice job out there!

Thanks man...the guys I went with had skunked out a few times previously. So they definitely had a blast this time around

Sound like a fun day. Thanks for the report.

No problem...thanks CCfisherman! At one point I threw a nightcrawler in the water and it got bit instantly...it really made it an interesting day