PDA

View Full Version : A day trolling with good friend and BOILS

dk4885
06-29-2013, 10:07 AM
After my trip to castaic I was left wanting more so I thought to my self I should hit up trail blazer he should be hitting up castaic soon. But before I can send him a txt I get a txt from him saying do u want to be my deck hand at castaic tomorrow. Wow what's the odds of that. We get to the lake a little after 4 get the boat ready and not long after Mikesocean and DoubleA show up. Always good to see you guys. Gates open and off we go. We trolled most of the lake first few hours picked off a few here and there and by mid morning put a plan together that we would work one section of the lake were we saw most activity and work on limits. So we would troll one way turn and go back and repeat that for most of the day and continue pick of fish. At one point both rods get hit and we had a double. And one double hookup on one rod and how that happen was we went over a school of fish and TB say wait 4 seconds and work the line so I do and I give our trolling line a couple jerks and bam trigured the strike. That double put as at 19 fish in the boat and as we were looking for #20 a boil erupts in front of us and TB keeps the boat in position while I throw in to the boil and pic off 6 fish. Not the bigger units but still a boil and still fun. Ended up with 29 for the day and kept our 20. Thank you Scott really enjoyed my day out with you and your new Bimini made all the difference in how our day went.
http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd520/dk4885/6B5E1D11-2321-4626-9D51-590778C8D217-15393-0000091F808932AD_zps71b898d5.jpg

trail blazer
06-29-2013, 10:21 AM
DK,,,It was a pleasure fishing with you,,,,,,,,,,,m/o and AA a pleasure also,,,,,,,,,,fishingwithdave,,great to see you there also,hope alls well with the wife.

Fishing was tough but we made it happen D/K,,,,,,,,,,,,,,So,,,,what do you think abought the SUPERTUPERTOPSECRETBAKOBOYSTRIPERKILLIN rig d/k?

TRAIL BLAZER

vampirebret
06-29-2013, 10:23 AM
Nice. You found the fish the time around. Those are better quality of fish compared to the dinks we got too. Congrats again.

cutbait
06-29-2013, 10:29 AM
Nice. You found the fish the time around. Those are better quality of fish compared to the dinks we got too. Congrats again.

Man I was certainly jealous. My best fishin buds out fishing and I was stuck with end of month billing.

Congrats boys

Hardcor
06-29-2013, 10:36 AM
Nice haul Scott ! Trade cutbait for DK ! The pictures don't show a slow day ! Very Nice DK !

vampirebret
06-29-2013, 10:52 AM
Man I was certainly jealous. My best fishin buds out fishing and I was stuck with end of month billing.

Congrats boys

I'm stuck at working itching for fishing again.

trail blazer
06-29-2013, 10:57 AM
Nice haul Scott ! Trade cutbait for DK ! The pictures don't show a slow day ! Very Nice DK !

LOL,,,,,,,,,,,Thanks H,CORE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Il never abandon my wingman,,,,,,,,,,BAKO BOYS till DEATH!

TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
06-29-2013, 11:49 AM

Your attempt to get Scott to drop me so you can pick me up has been thwarted

trail blazer
06-29-2013, 12:01 PM
Yep,,,,, I see through the dirty water very clearly,,,,,,,,,,,

Seems like everybody wants my wingman,,,,aint happening,,,,,CORY,,,BOB,,,You guys will have to find your own TOP NOTCH striperkillers,,,,,,,CUTBAIT is mine!

CrouchingNinjaHiddenFish
06-29-2013, 12:11 PM
slayed them.. great job buddy

Hardcor
06-29-2013, 12:25 PM
Your attempt to get Scott to drop me so you can pick me up has been thwarted

http://youtu.be/BTdjeCKcSPg

TroutOnly
06-29-2013, 12:29 PM
WAY TO KILL THEM BOYS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,

fishinone
06-29-2013, 01:39 PM
Nice slay guys. The minis boiled today too.

FishingwithDave
06-29-2013, 02:20 PM
DK,,,It was a pleasure fishing with you,,,,,,,,,,,m/o and AA a pleasure also,,,,,,,,,,fishingwithdave,,great to see you there also,hope alls well with the wife.

Fishing was tough but we made it happen D/K,,,,,,,,,,,,,,So,,,,what do you think abought the SUPERTUPERTOPSECRETBAKOBOYSTRIPERKILLIN rig d/k?

TRAIL BLAZER

It was good seeing all you guys out there as well! Thanks TB - the wifey is doing much better, but they're still keeping hostage at Memorial.

I wore the stripe yesterday with only one hookup and a couple of other strikes. I seen them, but was getting any love. How do I buy one of these SUPERTUPERTOPSECRETBAKOBOYSTRIPERKILLIN rigs? Congrats on slaying them TB and DK on a tough day.

It was H O T out there. I totally regretted not having put the Bimini top on. I hate fishing with it on, but it's a necessary evil when these hi temps.

FWD

DMS
06-29-2013, 02:26 PM
It was good seeing all you guys out there as well! Thanks TB - the wifey is doing much better, but they're still keeping hostage at Memorial.

I wore the stripe yesterday with only one hookup and a couple of other strikes. I seen them, but was getting any love. How do I buy one of these SUPERTUPERTOPSECRETBAKOBOYSTRIPERKILLIN rigs? Congrats on slaying them TB and DK on a tough day.

It was H O T out there. I totally regretted not having put the Bimini top on. I hate fishing with it on, but it's a necessary evil when these hi temps.

FWD

I had the top up early today. It is a pita to work around but sure helps in a hot sunny day. Lulu says without it we would be turned into jerky.
Great job on getting them. I saw a big swell as I was trolling today and it looked like I spooked a biggie.

cutbait
06-29-2013, 05:19 PM
So did loweboat ever land that pig he was hooked up with when my boys trolled by?

Dan, where is your report?

Jig-Guy
06-29-2013, 06:17 PM
cool report and look at the taco's:Beer Toast:

dk4885
06-29-2013, 07:57 PM
So did loweboat ever land that pig he was hooked up with when my boys trolled by?

Dan, where is your report?
He did say he had some nice fish when we trolled by. Where's the pics at. I heard mike kept trolling by taking his fish.

cutbait
06-29-2013, 08:03 PM
He did say he had some nice fish when we trolled by. Where's the pics at. I heard mike kept trolling by taking his fish.

Wouldn't say taking.. more like releasing Dans fish for him

dk4885
06-29-2013, 08:07 PM
Mike could not catch one so he tried snagging one. Lol

MikesOcean
06-29-2013, 08:33 PM
Mike could not catch one so he tried snagging one. Lol

Lol no Chit!!! He almost went straight into me 2 weeks ago when I was trolling with my daughter just to ask me how the fishing was. And yesterday I'm a mile from him and he goes postal on me cuz he was worried he was gonna lose his fish on his trout rod IF AND I SAY IF I got close.

He had no right to be at the mouth of Elizabeth and screaming disrespectfully to anyone who got a mile near him. People want respect, learn how to give it!!!

Always the best to be around buddies and awesome to see DK make it here.
Scott is the MAN! I worked my butt off to find the fish for no luck. The only one on em was TB. He even called in the morning and left a message saying wherever you are, the fish are not. I didnt want to fish his spot he found. Later in the day I told Brian I'm going where they are. The first pass in where they were we had fish on. We stold our only fish from them. Hahaha. Tough day stars were not aligned in my favor and neither were the fish.

Thx Brian for the great company as usual and sorry bud we didnt get them.

I will be back soon for revenge.

CONGRATZ DK for being with one of the best captains around. You guys rocked on a tough bite.

dk4885
06-29-2013, 09:13 PM
Lol no Chit!!! He almost went straight into me 2 weeks ago when I was trolling with my daughter just to ask me how the fishing was. And yesterday I'm a mile from him and he goes postal on me cuz he was worried he was gonna lose his fish on his trout rod IF AND I SAY IF I got close.

He had no right to be at the mouth of Elizabeth and screaming disrespectfully to anyone who got a mile near him. People want respect, learn how to give it!!!

Always the best to be around buddies and awesome to see DK make it here.
Scott is the MAN! I worked my butt off to find the fish for no luck. The only one on em was TB. He even called in the morning and left a message saying wherever you are, the fish are not. I didnt want to fish his spot he found. Later in the day I told Brian I'm going where they are. The first pass in where they were we had fish on. We stold our only fish from them. Hahaha. Tough day stars were not aligned in my favor and neither were the fish.

Thx Brian for the great company as usual and sorry bud we didnt get them.

I will be back soon for revenge.

CONGRATZ DK for being with one of the best captains around. You guys rocked on a tough bite.

It was the SUPERTUPERTOPSECRETBAKOBOYSTRIPERKILLIN rig that's all I can say I signed a contract before boarding the striper junkie.

trail blazer
06-30-2013, 09:24 AM
That SUPERTUPERTOPSECRETBAKOBOYSTRIPERKILLIN rig has saved the day so many times !

Wouldn't leave home without it,

TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
06-30-2013, 09:33 AM
Supertupertopsecret.........

Supetupertopsecret..........

vampirebret
06-30-2013, 04:30 PM
It's top secret alright......even I don't know anything about it. LOL

cutbait
06-30-2013, 05:39 PM
Dk will give u the run down

trail blazer
06-30-2013, 07:42 PM
D/K,,,,,,,Il give you leave from that document that you signed swearing secrecy to tell VBRET,,,nobody else !

Id hate to see you in a fed prison for giving out national secrets

vampirebret
06-30-2013, 07:53 PM
d/k,,,,,,,il give you leave from that document that you signed swearing secrecy to tell vbret,,,nobody else !

Id hate to see you in a fed prison for giving out national secrets

lmao!!!!!!

cutbait
06-30-2013, 07:55 PM
lmao!!!!!!

Its really no secret Bret. Just no one believes us or willing to tie them on

vampirebret
06-30-2013, 09:18 PM
After an outing with DK and Andrew, I'm a believer even though we didn't get as many as we had anticipated. The problem now is saving up money to buy a few good items.

cutbait
07-01-2013, 07:40 AM
After an outing with DK and Andrew, I'm a believer even though we didn't get as many as we had anticipated. The problem now is saving up money to buy a few good items.

Every paycheck dedicate 25 bucks to baits.

trail blazer
07-01-2013, 06:38 PM
Every paycheck dedicate 25 bucks to baits.

Yep,,,,,,a few $ here and AND a ton a time,,,,,,,,,,,,STUPID SPLIT RINGS!,,,,,And you,l be set

#1 Bass Acer
07-01-2013, 08:28 PM
Great report fellows cant wait to get my boat c u guys on the water

trail blazer
07-01-2013, 09:09 PM
Great report fellows cant wait to get my boat c u guys on the water

aRE You getting it soon,,AND whats it look like?

cutbait
07-02-2013, 04:49 AM
Right on booz......

Get that boat on the water

Hardcor
07-02-2013, 11:06 AM
Yep,,,,, I see through the dirty water very clearly,,,,,,,,,,,

Seems like everybody wants my wingman,,,,aint happening,,,,,CORY,,,BOB,,,You guys will have to find your own TOP NOTCH striperkillers,,,,,,,CUTBAIT is mine!

Scott you are the nicest guy ! I read you like a book ! You know cutbait can't make it ! Your thinking ? I can really slay them now with out Stinky ! Who do I call ? DK ! Slam, Slay, Bang !

As far as your wingman go's, You paid to much ! Nobody would pick up that contract ! It would be like picking up Eldon Cambell's or Bennoit Bennjeman's contract ! Your STUCK ! You picked a cement pond guy for the lakes !

Me ! I'm just lucky to have the number one wingman and number one Striper and Trout guide in the whole southern California area ! Bob ! The Legend ! Striper Only ! Trout Only ! My Brother ! My Wingman !

It was cutbait that brought us together ! Silverwood Stripers, Pyramid Stripers, Issabella Crappie, Striperfest 2013 ! Thank you cutbait ! Next is The Legend teaching Hardcore how to stick a pig at San Antone !

trail blazer
07-02-2013, 12:05 PM
Scott you are the nicest guy ! I read you like a book ! You know cutbait can't make it ! Your thinking ? I can really slay them now with out Stinky ! Who do I call ? DK ! Slam, Slay, Bang !

As far as your wingman go's, You paid to much ! Nobody would pick up that contract ! It would be like picking up Eldon Cambell's or Bennoit Bennjeman's contract ! Your STUCK ! You picked a cement pond guy for the lakes !

Me ! I'm just lucky to have the number one wingman and number one Striper and Trout guide in the whole southern California area ! Bob ! The Legend ! Striper Only ! Trout Only ! My Brother ! My Wingman !

It was cutbait that brought us together ! Silverwood Stripers, Pyramid Stripers, Issabella Crappie, Striperfest 2013 ! Thank you cutbait ! Next is The Legend teaching Hardcore how to stick a pig at San Antone !

Cant wait for that report cory,,,,,,,,,,blood will be flowing at the tone im sure,,zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

As for cutbait,,,,,,,you under estimate the pure wisdom of our relationshipwere like BATMAN and ROBYN,,,U8nbeatable,lol

Maby we,l all meet at the tone one day and have a ball.

See ya soon cory,,,,,,,,cant wait.

TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
07-02-2013, 12:56 PM
Hey Corn Dog!

Got your concrete pond swingin

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130701_160907_751_zps358813db.jpg

#1 Bass Acer
07-02-2013, 03:01 PM
TB my boat is ready just trying to make the time to go and pick it up its a hardcore champion green carp machine thats going to c a whole lot of blood this year lol

Cutbait we will be doin alot of that bait boz chet soon buddy

trail blazer
07-02-2013, 03:52 PM
OOO Yaaa lol and abought that concrete pond,,,,lol

Best striper fishery in the state imo,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

Hardcor
07-02-2013, 08:54 PM
Hey Corn Dog!

Got your concrete pond swingin

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130701_160907_751_zps358813db.jpg

I wanted to let you brag on this channel to let everybody know you are the king of the cement pond !

Hardcor
07-02-2013, 08:58 PM
Best striper fishery in the state imo,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol[/QUOTE]

I know this big guy ! I've fished it sense it opened ! It's still a big cement pond !

cutbait
07-02-2013, 09:06 PM
The same cement pond that supplied EVERY ONE of your videos with striper in them.

Respect the mother waters, because without it you would have nothing but crappie and trout videos

fishinone
07-03-2013, 06:58 AM
The same cement pond that supplied EVERY ONE of your videos with striper in them.

Respect the mother waters, because without it you would have nothing but crappie and trout videos

I learned to fish in the East Coast creeks and rivers that feed the Atlantic Ocean. That counts right?

I remember the first time I caught a striper, I said to my friend, "What is it?".

Hardcor
07-03-2013, 11:03 AM

Mikey ? I know the biology of the Aqueduct ! The Aqueduct introduced Striped Bass into the southern California lakes and has a lot of fish in it !

Bob and I were fishing the Aqueduct when you were still a chubby teet sucker ! I have a question to ask ? It mite explain your anger about the cement pond remark ? Let's wait till the end !

Before Striped Bass we had Largmouth, Crappie, Bluegill and Catfish ! Castic was about to produce the next world record Largemouth Bass ! A guy named John Crumpi was catching and releasing huge 20 pound

largemouth's back into the lake ! Look at the history of one of your lakes, Castic !Out of the top 25 biggest largemouth ever, 10 came from Castic, and Crumpi caught them all ! The number 2 biggest Largemouth ever caught came from Castic and it was Crumpi again fishing 4 pound test line and a ? ! Light line 40 years ago !

Pyramid, Castic, Silverwood and Skinner were great fisheries with out the Striped Bass ! As far as Trout and Crappie video's go ? I like them ! I don't target one species ! You forgot about my Largemouth, Mako Shark on the fly rod, Bonefish, Yellowfin Tuna, Bluefin Tuna, Yellowtail, Dorado, Marlin, World record Guitarfish,World record size Leopard Shark Light line, Spotted Bay Bass Sand Bass and many many more video's !

Respect the mother waters ? I don't think anybody has more then me ! I fish for Stripers because there here ! And they fight ! And they taste good !

I'd like to ask you Mikey one question about your big fish that Won the Prize for the year. If you don't want me to I won't !

Love Corey

cutbait
07-05-2013, 09:18 AM
You going soft on me Corey?

Noones getting angry? You bump your head on another elderly trip and fall, cause after all those years of fishing while I was "on the teet".. I'm sure your guys physical strength and mental aptitude have to be slipping at this point in your lives? By my calculations for you guys to be hitting the duct while " I was on the Teet" that would put you guys at minimum of 60+?

You may wanna check your stats regarding the Castaic top ten history.. Japan has blown up with the trophy LMB, holding the world record infact. Making the Georgia 2nd.

I didn't forget about the salt stuff, just were talking fresh here

Be my guest? Ask away about the big fresh

Hardcor
07-05-2013, 10:13 AM
You going soft on me Corey?

Noones getting angry? You bump your head on another elderly trip and fall, cause after all those years of fishing while I was "on the teet".. I'm sure your guys physical strength and mental aptitude have to be slipping at this point in your lives? By my calculations for you guys to be hitting the duct while " I was on the Teet" that would put you guys at minimum of 60+?

You may wanna check your stats regarding the Castaic top ten history.. Japan has blown up with the trophy LMB, holding the world record infact. Making the Georgia 2nd.

I didn't forget about the salt stuff, just were talking fresh here

Be my guest? Ask away about the big fresh

I am a member of the IGFA, It said that the Japan fish and George's fish are a tie for the all tackle world records ! I did check the IGFA book and I was dead on in the Largemouth Bass category !

About my age ? You got it right ! About my strength, Ask the young pucks I work out with every Tuesday and Thursday nights ! About my mental aptitude ? Yah I'm slipping, but I still run my own business,

Maintain and Captain three boats, fish one to two times a week, hunt all the bird seasons and put four step children through collage !

Now I answered your questions !

My question is, Did it take a special key to get into were you caught your fish !

My question is, Why did you put yourself in second place in the big fish category at the Striperfest !

Love Corey

PS I do bump my head a lot !

cutbait
07-05-2013, 10:39 AM
I am a member of the IGFA, It said that the Japan fish and George's fish are a tie for the all tackle world records ! I did check the IGFA book and I was dead on in the Largemouth Bass category !

About my age ? You got it right ! About my strength, Ask the young pucks I work out with every Tuesday and Thursday nights ! About my mental aptitude ? Yah I'm slipping, but I still run my own business,

Maintain and Captain three boats, fish one to two times a week, hunt all the bird seasons and put four step children through collage !

Now I answered your questions !

My question is, Did it take a special key to get into were you caught your fish !

My question is, Why did you put yourself in second place in the big fish category at the Striperfest !

Love Corey

PS I do bump my head a lot !

OK the Japan fish was one ounce heavier right?

Lame Igfa rules state 2 ounce margin jargon.....

Technicalities

The derby clearly states any body of water eligible.

This fish just so happened I caught while sturgeon fishing the duct.

Seein how only one other fish was weighed in at the derby at a mere 3.37 lbs. I held the top four positions. Actually including my boys and pops fish we had the top 7 fish. And yes they were in the derby too

Hardcor
07-05-2013, 11:04 AM
OK the Japan fish was one ounce heavier right?

Lame Igfa rules state 2 ounce margin jargon.....

Technicalities

The derby clearly states any body of water eligible.

This fish just so happened I caught while sturgeon fishing the duct.

Seein how only one other fish was weighed in at the derby at a mere 3.37 lbs. I held the top four positions. Actually including my boys and pops fish we had the top 7 fish. And yes they were in the derby too

The Questions were

1. Did you have a special key ?

2. Why second place in the Striperfest ?

cutbait
07-05-2013, 12:13 PM
The Questions were

1. Did you have a special key ?

2. Why second place in the Striperfest ?

My apologies

It would appear my reading comprehension is not 100 percent today. You did ask that, and I was locked into striperderby mode.

I see your angle on second place and how your trying to pin me in a quandry..

I still say the Japan fish is 1
Georgia fish is 2

You and ifga call it a tie. I don't.

Khan fish is tied for 1
Bass acer fish tied for 1

Since its a "legit" tie that leaves my fish at 2

Your Jedi mind tricks won't work on me..

Besides its my story, I'm a fisherman...... truth does get twisted into the direction of where ever the story teller takes it.

You know that ole salt?

Special key?

Your splitting hairs with what your trying to do here.

Yes it was aqueduct wata!

I do looooove the scrutiny. No bigger compliment IMO

trail blazer
07-05-2013, 01:40 PM
PRICELESS,,,,,,,LOLOLOLOL

Special key,,,,,,,,,,,

2nd place,,,,,,,,,,,

C,mon CORY,,,,,,,,,,,, Seriously,,,,,,,,,,,

With all the top notch vids, being a fantastic husband and taking your wife fishing, world records,,,,a badtothe bone sidekick like BOB,,, A bad to the bone boat,,,,both of,m,,,,,pork chops like a greek god and MORE,LOL

And you bust by boys ba%$s for beating you at striperfest HANDS DOWN and winning the striper derby here in BAKO,LOL.

C,mon cory

ADMIT IT,,,,,,,,,,BAKO BOYS R O C K!!

And after the PRE STRIPERFEST SMACK TALK,,,,,,,,,,,I was kinda waiting for the < OK YES The BAKO boys BEAT the CORY BOAT,,,,,,,,,,,HANDS DOWNNNNNNNNNNN,,,,,,,,,,LOL

But instead its ?s ,,,insinuations and ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You know we luv ya bro,,,,,,,Thats why WE didn't rub it in,,,,,,,lolololol

RECONISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

TRAIL BLAZER

ALSO,,,,,,,,,,,, Tb was 6th and hardcore was 11th in weight ,,,,,,,,,,,,so I guess the truth is,,,JUST SAYING,,,,the cory boat got beat by both the bako boys,,,,,,,,,,Just saying,,,,

Were used to being singled out from the MASSES,,,,,,,,,,,Comes with the status!

Hardcor
07-05-2013, 06:01 PM
C,mon cory

ADMIT IT,,,,,,,,,,BAKO BOYS R O C K!!

I made two videos of it ! Starring The Bako Boys ! It clearly said the Bako Boys are AWESOME ! It shows me weighing in my 8 fish with the 5 gallon bucket to be 3 pounds ! It's real ! The Reel Brothers !

If Rocks is more then AWESOME ! Then Rocks, I ADMIT IT ! I all way have after I met you two guys ! Yes you won that day ! But it was never discussed That Striperfest was the tournement between our two boats,

If I remember right Carpboy said Silverwood and you backed him and I made a point of that then !

http://youtu.be/4Tj88gAebVQ

trail blazer
07-05-2013, 07:27 PM
lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,NICEEEEEEE

Class act cory.

trail blazer

trail blazer
07-11-2013, 07:52 AM
SILVERWOOD it will be!

oooooooooooYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

seal
07-11-2013, 08:25 AM
Silverwood is gett'n too crowded. Castaic and Pyramid are your better bets, all Silverwood fish have been caught and ate by Hardor Cory.

Too many posts, too many questions, too many newb's, I'm going back into hiding you'll find me in the Silverwood wilds with a buff on.

MikesOcean
07-11-2013, 09:14 AM
Silverwood is gett'n too crowded. Castaic and Pyramid are your better bets, all Silverwood fish have been caught and ate by Hardor Cory.

Too many posts, too many questions, too many newb's, I'm going back into hiding you'll find me in the Silverwood wilds with a buff on.

Are you going postal on us eh?

seal
07-11-2013, 09:29 AM
Are you going postal on us eh?

Some have thought it could occur, so far so good the meds. are working, thanks for the concern.

trail blazer
07-11-2013, 09:39 AM

Looks like replys of the past seal,,,,LOLOLOLOL,,,,,,,,,,

Have you got any A W O L brothers here on FNN?,lol

DEVOREFLYER
07-11-2013, 09:46 AM
Recovered pic of Harcor after the Striperfest. lol.

seal
07-11-2013, 09:55 AM
Looks like replys of the past seal,,,,LOLOLOLOL,,,,,,,,,,

Have you got any A W O L brothers here on FNN?,lol

I will admit readily that I miss the quiet days at Silverwood, since DVL went down hill on stripers it's been a little chaotic out here. I will never leave open an opportunity to steer them up the 5 freeway, lol!

trail blazer
07-11-2013, 09:59 AM
Yaaa

That pic was taken just after the BAKO BOYS shaved those custom chops,,lol

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=41895&d=1373515346

cutbait
07-11-2013, 10:50 AM
Yaaa

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=41895&d=1373515346

Where's the 5 cameras on the boat

Hardcor
07-11-2013, 06:34 PM
http://youtu.be/pzx_DALI2OM
Where's the 5 cameras on the boat[/QUOTE]

Hardcor
07-11-2013, 06:38 PM
I hope you didn't do you know what around your son !

http://youtu.be/IXZ_U2c7zlc

Hardcor
07-11-2013, 06:43 PM
http://youtu.be/3j77aMEElDk

Hardcor
07-11-2013, 06:48 PM
http://youtu.be/81IodfDEYLc

Hardcor
07-11-2013, 07:09 PM
[QUOTE=trail blazer;683962]Yaaa

http://youtu.be/fGLP0b1EAxY

Hardcor
07-12-2013, 10:48 AM
http://youtu.be/P8b65F9YAnc

Hardcor
07-12-2013, 10:51 AM
Recovered pic of Harcor after the Striperfest. lol.

http://youtu.be/0wqy2ZGlXN4