PDA

View Full Version : Where's all the

paintnfish
04-25-2007, 08:05 PM
HALIBUT REPORTS

EricU
04-25-2007, 08:25 PM
Halibut reports?

I guess we'll just have to put a post up for ourselves.

MDR and Ballona Creek were not happening after the Halibut Derby...maybe all fished out? On Monday the water was stained in brown on the creek side and the channel was loaded with the usual trash. There was enough trash out there the following day to indicate the usual...well you know, general polluters and the illegal...you get the jest...

I know a spot...let's go get 'em!

PM me for the hot spot.

rusty6
04-25-2007, 09:32 PM
...in dana point... :roll:

hbstriker
04-25-2007, 09:33 PM
3 dinks two days ago, but gotta be out there

fish4keep
04-25-2007, 09:34 PM
We are waiting on you. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

halijedi
04-26-2007, 08:32 PM
Got three legals to 26" the afternoon I spoke to you Ron at the spot I had mentioned. I totally forgot to call you and sorry I couldn't make it out there this morning. If you want more details, give me a call. Take care.

By the way, I got the 6 figure job I had wanted. I start work Monday. :D :shock:

No more weekday fishing for me. :( But will have more money to buy fishing toys. :lol:

ghetto dad
04-26-2007, 08:33 PM
Got three legals to 26" the afternoon I spoke to you Ron at the spot I had mentioned. I totally forgot to call you and sorry I couldn't make it out there this morning. If you want more details, give me a call. Take care.

By the way, I got the 6 figure job I had wanted. I start work Monday. :D :shock:

No more weekday fishing for me. :( But will have more money to buy fishing toys. :lol:

couldnt you have just said "the job i wanted".....now im depressed with my income...thanks buddy.... :cry:

sansou
04-26-2007, 08:35 PM

Hopefully now you can afford financing your DVD and book instead of buying toys.... :D

halijedi
04-26-2007, 08:46 PM

Hopefully now you can afford financing your DVD and book instead of buying toys.... :D

Exactly Rich. :food:

paintnfish
04-26-2007, 08:53 PM
That's what I like to hear, Halibut Talk :thumb:
I'm getting the itch again :lol:

Sinjin, Fishing local for a hour or so in the morning
before work if you interested.

halijedi
04-26-2007, 08:59 PM
That's what I like to hear, Halibut Talk :thumb:
I'm getting the itch again :lol:

Sinjin, Fishing local for a hour or so in the morning
before work if you interested.

I have a meeting with company folks first thing in the morning. I have to get the paper work out of the way before I start work Monday. Good luck to you. Conditions look nice for tomorrow. I am sure the spots you fish should produce. Make sure you land a monster with that new rod of yours.

paintnfish
04-26-2007, 09:16 PM
I love it when some just pop out of the clear blue sky's
when givin the chance.

Good luck with the new job.

Monkeerow
04-26-2007, 11:16 PM

i would have appreciated "The Job i Wanted" instead :roll:

Granny Fish
04-26-2007, 11:23 PM

So you finally joined the rat race like the rest of us working stiffs... :lol:

halijedi
04-27-2007, 12:06 AM

Yeah Granny, I finally gave in. My post military "vacation" is now officially over. :(

On the bright side, I will have a better overall lifestyle. Hopefully.

halijedi
04-27-2007, 12:08 AM

My statement was directed to Ron. Sorry if it rubbed you the wrong way.

halijedi
04-27-2007, 12:10 AM

Yeah Granny, I finally gave in. My post military "vacation" is now officially over. :(

On the bright side, I will have a better overall lifestyle. Hopefully.

one_leg
04-27-2007, 12:12 AM
Hey Jedi,
Good for you! Higher tax bracket :P

Congrats on the flatties.

halijedi
04-27-2007, 12:14 AM
Hey Jedi,

Taxes, argh! I am single, do not own a home, higher tax bracket. I wonder how much of the money will actually go into my pocket, I mean fishing, lol.

one_leg
04-27-2007, 12:22 AM
Hey Jedi,

I wonder how much of the money will actually go into my pocket, I mean fishing, lol.
You can give gifts of $11,000.oo per year to any person. I'd be willing to assist you in this matter. :lol:
1.One_Leg

halijedi
04-27-2007, 12:34 AM
[quote="one_leg":62fae]Hey Jedi,

I wonder how much of the money will actually go into my pocket, I mean fishing, lol.
You can give gifts of $11,000.oo per year to any person. I'd be willing to assist you in this matter. :lol:
1.One_Leg[/quote:62fae]

:rofl:

Sea Murda
04-27-2007, 02:47 PM

:rofl: yeah, I feel you on that!

Fisherman57
04-27-2007, 03:53 PM
I got the 6 figure job I had wanted. I start work Monday. :D :shock:

Im a fixin ta fetch me a 4 figer jawb if i effer graduate from Clown College................ yeee haaaaaaaaw!

IslandBoi
04-27-2007, 04:12 PM
Congrats on landing that job !!! 6 figures is always nice but I have learned, more money ... more bigger problems, ahhahaha

single, no kids, no house, no writeoffs .... Uncle Sam is going to love you ...

Still waiting for the book and dvd man, let's go

P.S
If you would like to send this very surf fishing rookie a pm with some surf fishing tips, I would greatly appreciate it :D I've been skunked the last 4 times out and I am about to go crazy!!!!!!

Fishing Cherry beach tomorrow in the morning right when the tide is coming in, about 7:00-7:30 am

SC400DUDE
04-27-2007, 07:26 PM
Hey Jedi,

Taxes, argh! I am single, do not own a home, higher tax bracket. I wonder how much of the money will actually go into my pocket, I mean fishing, lol.

It's not gonna be that bad dude....I thought the same thing was going to happen with me :P Other than that, just spend it dude. For an example, the minute you spend your money on fishing gear or items related to "fishing", then it is justified no matter what the cost. I've never regretted buying any fishing gear.

Or better yet, buy that Bass Boat dude...LoL

Off topic...I was asleep the other night you sent me that message dude. What was it that you needed bro??

Back to the topic, I fished Malibu today for 4 short butts on the dropshot. As the tide sucked out, the fish headed straight for Scramsville!
That's it Mr. paintnfish :thumb:

olfishergal
04-27-2007, 07:31 PM
congrats on the new job.......personally, i would rather fish all day

paintnfish
04-27-2007, 08:12 PM
That's three halibut reports, a couple keeper's and some
shorts. I fished the last two morning's for nada but the
guy next to me caught one how you say (poptart)

dirthead
04-28-2007, 04:17 AM
nice to here you got the 1 u wanted, more fish for the rest of us! LOL
DIRTHEAD
EAST LONG BEACH

aftahour
05-02-2007, 12:24 AM
HALIBUT REPORTS

Whats that RON?? 8)

aftahour
05-11-2007, 04:18 PM

About time you got a job Sin... J/p hows the bass fishing going??

sandiegojoe
05-11-2007, 08:20 PM
hali.
dude you should wrie a book... hell jsut cut and paste everything you write here into one. Then you can write off all your fishing expenses as work-related.

6 figs? Nice dude. Even in so cal, that's good money. Just stay single and you're livin the good life.