PDA

View Full Version : corona lake sat 6/22

angelsfan951
06-24-2013, 11:52 AM
well after not been able to go fishing in quite some time i finally made it out on saturday. rented a pontoon and went out. nice afternoon but just couldnt find the fish. I managed 3 and lost atleast another 4 due to structure. My wife and sister joined me later at night but conditions wernt fishable. Not due to winds or anything but holly SH** mosquitos everywhere. the roof of the pontoon was infested by them. we tried moving and just got worse and worse. pontoon they gave me had steering problems i tried to change it but i wasnt allowed. why i dont know as their was many just parked there, I wont be going back any time soon. sorry to say but ill be driving the extra miles out to irvine.

Mr T-rex
06-24-2013, 12:07 PM
Yupp "The Big Fish Lakes" doesn't take care of their lakes..

fshnritchey
06-29-2013, 08:51 AM
well after not been able to go fishing in quite some time i finally made it out on saturday. rented a pontoon and went out. nice afternoon but just couldnt find the fish. I managed 3 and lost atleast another 4 due to structure. My wife and sister joined me later at night but conditions wernt fishable. Not due to winds or anything but holly SH** mosquitos everywhere. the roof of the pontoon was infested by them. we tried moving and just got worse and worse. pontoon they gave me had steering problems i tried to change it but i wasnt allowed. why i dont know as their was many just parked there, I wont be going back any time soon. sorry to say but ill be driving the extra miles out to irvine.

They are actually midges not mosquitoes. Bothersome yes, but they do not bite.

catfishkid1
06-29-2013, 09:17 AM
Wow sorry to hear that, I was out there last year in late july for an overnighter and had a great time. We didn't get any fish all night (one bite) but overall we had a great time, and caught a few cats the next morning.