PDA

View Full Version : Report 6/22 and 6/16

DMS
06-22-2013, 01:51 PM
Didn't post a formal report last week, but left a mention on another post. Basically easy limits of 12-13" stripers. Today we had 20 fish on board with another 8-10 released by 8:45. Last week we had 20 on board and 15-20 released by 9:30. Today didn't see any particularly large schools except for a few deep spots that I was tempted to try B&W on. Today lots of scattered fish and every new area got customers and every swing back around seemed a bit fewer until I rounded the next point and got a fresh batch. Last week ski arm today fish arm. I even tried to move on in hopes of some bigger units and to not limit out too fast. More biters last week, but there was a better hookup ratio today.

Anyway, good times and good fishin'. the live well shot was last week and the deck shots are today.

DMS

TroutOnly
06-22-2013, 06:18 PM
NICE SLAYIN DMS DID YOU DO ANY DR ACTION,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,

DMS
06-22-2013, 11:28 PM
Didn't get to the drs today... I was hoping that the bigger units would move up on flat lines. Probably should have... Probably will next week.

fishinone
06-23-2013, 02:21 PM
Nice catch DMS!

Your going to have to cut the barbs off of your lures or file the point off your hooks so you don't limit out so fast.