PDA

View Full Version : anyone have room on their boat?

aggs234
06-11-2013, 07:21 PM
Hi FNN fam , my name is mike and i live in west covina...

im a serious fisherman that loves Bass fishing, i primarily do swimbait fishing but will switch to soft plastics when the bite gets rough.

i dont own a boat , and usually fish from shore... :( i recently went out with a nice guy that i met on fnn and he allowed me
to fish on his bass boat for a fair price and fell in love with it... whenever i go to dvl or perris now i do the boat rental and usually
split it with a friend, or go alone..and fish all 8-9 hrs straight... its just my passion..

but ever since i got on his bass boat , its just not the same as a boat rental, and i wont even dare try to go with out a trolling motor..
its just soo tuff when its windy for proper boat positioning.. with out spooking the fish..

well... i need help and would love to fish with anyone that would be kind enough to let me ride or tag along..
im really good company , i love to teach, i love to learn, and can talk fish talk and stories all day long...
i wont get in your way and wont cross ur line or hook you... and try my best to never get snagged to slow us down..

i just wanna get out on the water without spending an arm and leg for a boat rental , with or with out a troll, and fishing alone...

its just to costly for me to drop 75bucks for a aluminum boat with a jacked up trolling motor.. and im lucky if i can find someone
to split the rental with me..

please message me , text or call me anytime .... id love to fish SAT or SUN days.... and if u msg me a week earlier i can try to get
a weekday off n switch my schedule to fish mid week..

let me know how i can help you.

i appreciate your time thanks for reading..

mike / aggs the angler / peace to all those bass brigaders out there....

tight lines ... good vibes...

michaeljoseaguilar@yahoo.com

626 388 4264

skatino
06-11-2013, 08:28 PM
Mike,

Saw your post on my facebook page...check there...soonest I will be able to get out (not fishing a tournament) is 6/28. I will be in touch soon.

Steve

surfhard
06-12-2013, 06:15 AM
Im always down to let someone on my boat and split the entry fee and gas, PM me and we can set something up. My fav days are mondays and tuesdays but will do a weekend day every so often.