PDA

View Full Version : Sold the Lost Lake round tube and picked up one of these...

Skyler
09-13-2007, 07:13 PM
http://hires.basspro.com/is/servlet/izoom/BassPro/92262?

I tryed it in the pool, and it moves a bit faster than the lost lake, and sits a bit higher out of the water. Plus it's WAY easier to get in and out of with flippers. Now the wife and I have matching tubes, and our waders match too, he he he. Gonna go break it in at Jenks tomorrow. And my brother has a new Caddis High Sierra to initiate too. If anyone wants to roll for some trout tubin' action, PM me. Late.

-Skyler

tacklejunkie
09-13-2007, 07:15 PM
Still babying a messed up back, or I'd be there.
Had to move to a laptop. the computer chair was killen me :x

Skyler
09-13-2007, 07:26 PM
Still babying a messed up back, or I'd be there.
Had to move to a laptop. the computer chair was killen me :x

Is that from carrying that pontoon? :shock: Ouch! That's why i still prefer the tube. You know how I like to travel light. All my tubing and fishing gear fits in one duffle bag, minus the rods. But once i get some telescopics, EVERYTHING will be in one bag, he he he.

Sorry to hear about your back. My neck is thrashed right now. Has been since I slept on it wrong last week. The morning after, I couldn't even look to the left! Peace.

-Skyler

tacklejunkie
09-13-2007, 08:29 PM
As I recall, my back was hurting the day I bought the pontoon, before I even opened the box. Had to have a dude help me load it in the cart. I think It just didn't help any to go carrying the pontoon when my back was already sore. It's these dang computer chairs man. The more I get away from the chair the better I feel. 8)
The pontoon won't be a burden long. I have plans for wheels on it soon that I remove when I jump in the water.

Skyler
09-13-2007, 11:20 PM
As I recall, my back was hurting the day I bought the pontoon, before I even opened the box. Had to have a dude help me load it in the cart. I think It just didn't help any to go carrying the pontoon when my back was already sore. It's these dang computer chairs man. The more I get away from the chair the better I feel. 8)
The pontoon won't be a burden long. I have plans for wheels on it soon that I remove when I jump in the water.

Cool. When you get the wheels for it, we can use it to cart all of my gear around! Ha ha ha ha! Just kidding.

And I hear you about the damn computer chairs. Whenever my back starts to get sick of it, i get up and pace for awhile. Healthy habit, he he. Have fun.

Socal Bassman
09-14-2007, 01:01 AM
Nice tube, man. That's the same one that Ray Lo's got.

socalfishing
09-15-2007, 08:41 AM
Hitting up Jenks Sunday morning, how is it going up there anyway? Have you fished Jenks in the winter or early spring from a tube? Fun, fun and more fun.

Skyler
09-17-2007, 11:10 AM
Hitting up Jenks Sunday morning, how is it going up there anyway? Have you fished Jenks in the winter or early spring from a tube? Fun, fun and more fun.

I tell, you Jenks is wide open year round (unless it ices over, lol). I was up there on friday, and we caught our limits within an hour or two.