PDA

View Full Version : To pyramidrose

Double A
06-10-2013, 07:39 AM
Tammy, I want to say thank you to you and your whole staff for how accommodating you are to us at StriperFest. Every year you guys go above and beyond for this event, and every day of the year also.
You guys are the best.

The ladies at the banding station seemed a little put out, but that was so nice of them to re-band us on the way out... It was very late. I would like to pass on a big thank you to them also.

That story you told us about the church group from last year was so funny...
I to would like to know the date of next year's
Stripper Fest : )

Thanks again to the entire Pyramid Lake staff,
As you guys are top notch.

fishinone
06-10-2013, 08:28 AM
Thanks for bringing this up DoubleA

Mark, Tammy and the Lake Pyramid Staff are the best. It's nice to see friendly faces when we get to go fishing for a day.

The ladies banding boats made a great suggestion, we can go and have our boats banded before the weigh in then go back for the weigh in. Let's remember to do this next time. It's one way that we can show our appreciation to to the great Staff at Pyramid Lake.

MustHuntAndFish
06-10-2013, 08:46 AM
Way to go Double A... Couldn't have said it better.

The staff at the Mid is great all year long but I got to experience for the first time how they go above and beyond for Striperfest.

Ron... thanks for passing on the suggestion from the ladies at the banding station. We need to remember this for the next one. As you said... We should do anything we canto show our appreciation and make things easier for the lake staff.

CAPT'N
06-10-2013, 09:25 AM
A great big thank you to Tammy and the entire lake staff, they really went out of there way to make us feel at home. They really have turned the lake experience around at Pyramid, and I for one am fishing here more often because of all their hard work.

Show your appreciation and thank the staff next time you are at the lake......

Even the sheriff was kind enough to offer some anchoring advice to those in need

I think rebranding early is a great idea, and will go along way to alleviating some stress at the rebranding station

trail blazer
06-10-2013, 12:39 PM
Tammy Mark,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You guys are the best.

THANK YOU so much for all you do,,,,,,,,,,,,,AND enjoy the apricot jam!

MikesOcean
06-10-2013, 06:22 PM
Yes indeed! A BIG THANKS! I apologize to the ladies who were banding. They started yelling at me to hurry up. I wasn't exactly moving at a fast pace after a long day.

First class to all the pyramid staff. We need to have more events like this through the year. And a big thanks to Bob boz!! He was a champ out there and a good sport.

I still can't believe I met the bako boys!

cutbait
06-10-2013, 06:27 PM
Bako boys love them some Tammy!

Your best best sweetheart!

If I know it wouldn't tick Mark off I would plant a big one on your cheek!

Tell the band gals we owe em and we will make it right