PDA

View Full Version : ????any body ever ninja fished a cemetary pond????

bassfishing24/7
06-09-2013, 07:02 PM
Just curious too know if anybody has done it.i found one locally that looks pretty fishy...i know most would consider it to be too "sketchy"....i put out a couple of invites but no takers...i guess a solo mission will have to do....with my avatar pic i will fit rite in w la muerte! Lol

fishermanx14
06-09-2013, 07:12 PM
i dont think security really patrol cemetery do they?...i guess they might have to worry about kids doing stupid stuff

sumodnb
06-09-2013, 10:01 PM
cemetery pond near me has smallies

seal
06-10-2013, 08:24 AM
I think this requires a "SHOW SOME FK'N RESPECT!" response.

carpanglerdude
06-11-2013, 12:20 PM
A certain cometary pond in the IE used to allow anglers, had a bunch of largemouth. I don't think they take too kindly to fishermen anymore.

seal
06-11-2013, 03:27 PM
A certain cometary pond in the IE used to allow anglers, had a bunch of largemouth. I don't think they take too kindly to fishermen anymore.

Acceptance of fisherman at a cemetery is one thing, I'm actually surprised any would allow it, but a bunch of Ninja's running from security trampling on graves etc... is a freak'n another!

I*B*CATCHIN
06-13-2013, 06:40 PM
I'm thinking the residents really don't mind......as it was stated earlier be respectful & aware of it being a place of rest ....during the day I'll be all for it , but at nite ...yeah I don't think so

bassfishing24/7
06-13-2013, 08:23 PM
I think this requires a "SHOW SOME FK'N RESPECT!" response.

No need to get ur panties in a bunch seal....lol i know what the meaning of RESPECT is.

seal
06-14-2013, 08:02 AM
No need to get ur panties in a bunch seal....lol i know what the meaning of RESPECT is.

I guess you don't by the fact that you would consider doing this. It is a place for peace, quiet and serenity and if you are out there and not supposed to be then security would get involved and that tranquility would be interrupted THAT IS A LACK OF RESPECT!

Just lost Mom I was at the Riverside Memorial Cemetary for the service, she was a WWII vet, nice quiet spot with plenty of water. Signs everywhere warning people to not leave their property in plain view in their vehicles cause of theft, yes not the "same" as Ninja'ng the place but the fact remains illegal activity at a cemetery whether it be illegal fishing or stealing is the same a complete lack of respect for those that are there in grief or a visit to lost loved ones.

Once again show some damn respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seal
06-14-2013, 08:04 AM
I'm thinking the residents really don't mind......as it was stated earlier be respectful & aware of it being a place of rest ....during the day I'll be all for it , but at nite ...yeah I don't think so

I disagree and being that you appear to be a grown man I'd think you should be old enough to understand why it is disrespectful and there is no way to do it respectfully, period!

Maybe you would not run from security and take your medicine but many if not most Ninja's would and therefore cause a scene, that is why I will respond to stupid threads like this when they pop up. A lot take cues from these threads, hmmm a cemetery, rarely fished hmmmm should be good undisturbed fish there, hey let's do it! You know if Ninja spots get exposed that the increase in Ninja visits increases, so here we go start a stupid thread like this now cemetery's have to deal with Ninja's, and please don't tell me all Ninja's show respect that would be the biggest joke statement ever!

sumodnb
06-15-2013, 09:49 PM
Pond I'm speaking of is actually at the entrance of the cemetery. Don't think I could stomach steppin on tombstones. But no amount of scolding is gonna stop ninja's, they are more likely to start going more because of your rant than because of the postings...and posting more pics just to get under your skin lol.

fishmounter
06-16-2013, 01:11 PM
I know of a cemetery that used to let you fish their ponds late in the day, after most of the visitors had left, if you didn't leave trash, and kept a low profile. No yelling, shouting, smoking, being stupid, etc.. And the graves are not near the water. But the policy has changed, I believe because too many fishermen started showing up during the afternoon. Now they tell you to leave or they will call the sheriff, which is just down the street. To be honest, if I was buried in a cemetery that had a pond with catchable fish in it, I would WANT fishermen to fish there! And it's not being disrespectful to walk across a grave. There's no intended harm meant. Someone just wants to catch a big bass!

seal
06-17-2013, 08:38 AM
I know of a cemetery that used to let you fish their ponds late in the day, after most of the visitors had left, if you didn't leave trash, and kept a low profile. No yelling, shouting, smoking, being stupid, etc.. And the graves are not near the water. But the policy has changed, I believe because too many fishermen started showing up during the afternoon. Now they tell you to leave or they will call the sheriff, which is just down the street. To be honest, if I was buried in a cemetery that had a pond with catchable fish in it, I would WANT fishermen to fish there! And it's not being disrespectful to walk across a grave. There's no intended harm meant. Someone just wants to catch a big bass!

If Ninja man runs from cops or security scurrying across grave sites when somebody is trying to visit lost loved ones there is no "harm" meant? Not sure what's wrong with me cause I always thought there were limits to everything in life and I believe this is where the limit should be drawn.

They changed the rules for a reason it seems, kind of proves my point does it not?

DarkShadow
06-18-2013, 02:47 PM
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8530/jd8z.jpg

Lady Quagga
06-18-2013, 05:57 PM
I fished a big cemetery once....lots of dead folks....

....well, I thought it was a cemetery. Turns out it was just Temecula.