PDA

View Full Version : June 8 Video Highlights !!

VineVideos
06-09-2013, 10:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek5IsWTfIhw

Big Daddy
06-09-2013, 01:53 PM
Great job right there danny I fished next to your partner and Steve and watching them C and R around 35 - 40 fish. Steve had a 10.5 Blue:Applause: that he turned back after donnie saw it. He was like a kid in a candy store or a kid at the "Hatchery" I really enjoyed fishing by thema, all of you are a "Class Act" my friend keep up the great job Danny.

Big Daddy

VineVideos
06-09-2013, 07:22 PM
Great job right there danny I fished next to your partner and Steve and watching them C and R around 35 - 40 fish. Steve had a 10.5 Blue:Applause: that he turned back after donnie saw it. He was like a kid in a candy store or a kid at the "Hatchery" I really enjoyed fishing by thema, all of you are a "Class Act" my friend keep up the great job Danny.

Big Daddy

Thanks so much for the kind words. Yes the last few weeks have really pegged the needle on Catfish at the Vine. I love it. I have basically been a saltwater fisherman
all my life (that's a long time), but the last few years at Irvine Lake I have really enjoyed and continue to learn from good folks like Don and Kewly.

Of course outdoor videography has been my passion for many years having been producing fishing shows for FOX for the last twelve years. But fishing/filming at Irvine Lake is not just
running a close second; it is number one in my heart. I love every moment of it.

Thanks again for the kind words. I enjoy fishing and just being around you and all the good people I have met at Irvine Lake.

DJ