PDA

View Full Version : 6/8 Morning Report

skatino
06-08-2013, 04:27 PM
Still working on getting video editing down...lost all my work, so here goes a photo-less and video-less post (for now). Went and fished 7-12:30 with the kid. Kid decided to nap, so I threw everything I had on the deck. Top water, spinnerbait, jerk bait, frog for nada. Pulled up on the wall over there on the southwest corner of the lake (east of the dam, west of the quarry). Threw a 3.5" Dry Creek Tournament Tube in True Bluegill for about 8 fish in a half an hour. They were everywhere from right up tight to where the rock meets the water out into 35 feet of water. Biggest one was just about 16 inches...so nothing big, but fun none the less. Algae is pretty much gone, water is turning that nice blue/green color. Wish I had more time out there...oh well!

Steve

HawgZWylde
06-08-2013, 06:31 PM
Still working on getting video editing down...lost all my work, so here goes a photo-less and video-less post (for now). Went and fished 7-12:30 with the kid. Kid decided to nap, so I threw everything I had on the deck. Top water, spinnerbait, jerk bait, frog for nada. Pulled up on the wall over there on the southwest corner of the lake (east of the dam, west of the quarry). Threw a 3.5" Dry Creek Tournament Tube in True Bluegill for about 8 fish in a half an hour. They were everywhere from right up tight to where the rock meets the water out into 35 feet of water. Biggest one was just about 16 inches...so nothing big, but fun none the less. Algae is pretty much gone, water is turning that nice blue/green color. Wish I had more time out there...oh well!

Steve

Lol, a half hour of redemption indeed. nice job Steve. The turbidity is nearly perfect. I love it when the water turns this color...

skatino
06-09-2013, 05:11 PM
Haha, got my video up...FINALLY...now I have to play with the music arrangement...enjoy a little Korn for the mean time! (I just wanted to put up some proof!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vCvL79Ki3g&feature=youtu.be

Big Daddy
06-10-2013, 09:02 AM
Haha, got my video up...FINALLY...now I have to play with the music arrangement...enjoy a little Korn for the mean time! (I just wanted to put up some proof!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vCvL79Ki3g&feature=youtu.be

How come the boy isn't fishing he should have A POLE IN HIS HAND.

skatino
06-10-2013, 09:16 AM
I asked him. He didn't want to. He pretty much napped and hung out. Trust me he just got a new dobyns rod with a quantum reel. He just likes being in the boat. You can't force that kid to do anything he doesn't want to do.