PDA

View Full Version : 06/05/13 at pudd

dday07
06-06-2013, 01:02 PM
1st cast fish luck strikes again...got this 3lb. on 1st cast then lost one 2 hours later and had one miss soon after all on l.c. sammy..plus baitcaster spidered on me...never catch one on 1st cast...LOL!41315

Bass Boy 14
06-06-2013, 01:50 PM
Another nice bass from the pudd. Good job! I can't find em at pudd right now.....been skunked for the bass for a month

Tight lines,
BB

dday07
06-06-2013, 03:03 PM
Another nice bass from the pudd. Good job! I can't find em at pudd right now.....been skunked for the bass for a month

Tight lines,
BB

Yeah tuff for me too...seen good signs that about to pick up...seeing more and more shad in shallows before dark

Moyniac
06-06-2013, 06:49 PM
Awesome looking fish bro! congrats on that beast

I*B*CATCHIN
06-07-2013, 07:04 PM
If you dismiss that first cast first fish is a curse you will begin to catch even though its a urban myth ...I started to think the same when that happened to me last week but I decided to anticipate catching more fish & that's what started to happen ... try it & report what happens ....remember cast down the thought of no more fish .....good luck ....by the way nice fish :Smile:

Riverdale
06-20-2013, 07:39 PM
:Envious:Nice fish. !!I used to fish Farm canals up north and could milk run about 6 or 7 spots if I wanted to. Mind you this is un pressured water i`m taking about .Most of the time The first cast is what gets eaten there!!:EyePop::EyePop:At 4 or five casts it`s on to the next spot!!So for me, I think i`m getn hit every cast LOL Nice work You been killin it all spring!!!:EyePop::EyePop::EyePop::EyePop::EyePop: