PDA

View Full Version : vampire fishing question?

Fishin4runner
06-04-2013, 10:14 PM
Just wondering what opinions FNN members have on the subject of lighting when fishing at night. I prefer a headlamp and use it only when unhooking a fish or tying on a different lure. I never fish with it on or shine it in the water in the spots before I work the area. whats your opinion fellow vampires?

cutbait
06-05-2013, 05:55 AM
Just wondering what opinions FNN members have on the subject of lighting when fishing at night. I prefer a headlamp and use it only when unhooking a fish or tying on a different lure. I never fish with it on or shine it in the water in the spots before I work the area. whats your opinion fellow vampires?
Fish are attracted to the light.

Intact as soon as you get to the spot. Shine the light in the water first and swing it wildly all over the surface. Also try turning the light on band off while pointing it at the surface like a strobe light.

This really kicks the stripers into a relaxing mode and calms their level of high alertness to danger triggering more bites

Double A
06-05-2013, 06:43 AM
Do you prefer a regular white light,
Or some of those cool neon lights ?

cutbait
06-05-2013, 07:01 AM
Do you prefer a regular white light,
Or some of those cool neon lights ?

Most definitely white. Its been proven

dk4885
06-05-2013, 07:21 AM
Fish are attracted to the light.

Intact as soon as you get to the spot. Shine the light in the water first and swing it wildly all over the surface. Also try turning the light on band off while pointing it at the surface like a strobe light.

This really kicks the stripers into a relaxing mode and calms their level of high alertness to danger triggering more bites

But. But. But.

Master Baiter1
06-05-2013, 09:15 AM
1,000,000 candlepower rechargeable spotlight does the trick!

trail blazer
06-05-2013, 06:50 PM
FFORRUNNER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dont let,them bamboozle you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,

Fishin4runner
06-05-2013, 08:26 PM
Hey TB thanks for the insight. It seems that cutbait loves to BS new guys on this forum. The funny thing is that it is hard to tell if he is being serious or blowing smoke. Probably alittle of both. however his response to my question did have me LMAO thinking about him doing a disco strobe dance on the duct. Funny sh*t :LOL:

cutbait
06-05-2013, 08:34 PM
Hey TB thanks for the insight. It seems that cutbait loves to BS new guys on this forum. The funny thing is that it is hard to tell if he is being serious or blowing smoke. Probably alittle of both. however his response to my question did have me LMAO thinking about him doing a disco strobe dance on the duct. Funny sh*t :LOL:

Anyone who believes a word I say is naive beyond help

dk4885
06-05-2013, 08:43 PM

I know someone who does and his name starts with M and ends with O

trail blazer
06-05-2013, 08:43 PM

That's what I love abought my BAKO BROTHER,,,,,One of a kind,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LIGHT kills!,,,,,,,any ,, even around the water

MustHuntAndFish
06-05-2013, 08:49 PM

Wait... So do you really love Trailblazer or not?

cutbait
06-05-2013, 08:52 PM
As long as I'm able to get a cat nap in I do

trail blazer
06-05-2013, 08:58 PM
that ain,t no sht,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,betwe en 11 and 12 you can find him in the floor of the boat in dreamland while I tend to the troll buis myself,,,,,,,,,,and if he dosn,t get that nap he,s a bear the rest of the day