PDA

View Full Version : laguna niguel lake

fishinduck
05-28-2013, 08:08 PM
Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone has fished lake Niguel lately and if so if they might have some
info on what's working or not thanks in advance btw I was thinking of taking my nephew here this weekend
he's a young fisherman and I love to get him hooked up with a fish or two

Fishingdachronarch201E7
05-29-2013, 02:09 PM
Hey fishinduck, i was going there weekly until the last time on the 9th of this month, one of the guys there said they had thrown some sort of dye in it, water looked pretty bad it was all green green....same guy said that it would be like that for a couple of weeks so im thinking it should be ready when u go this weekend.

Me and my bud here at work try to go after work every wednesday, we work like 5 min from there.....

As far as what to fish, man we've had times where we pull out the whole aresenal and nothing lol....but when we have caught them we landed them on Roboworms, 3/0 EWG hook T-Rigged, split shot-----Senkos same hook 3/o weightless, my bud has nailed some on the poppers....just depends its hit and miss alot of the times.....ive gone skunked home more times then ive caught lol....but all fun thats why its fishing lol....that fish on the pic was caught on a senko weightless, good luck out there, i was supposed to go today but looks like im passing but for sure ill be there next week, today gonna hit Eisenhower park in Orange....

fishinduck
05-29-2013, 08:15 PM
Thanks a million for the great info Ill bring the full arsenal and give it a go and report back with what went down

titos334
05-30-2013, 07:20 PM
Thanks a million for the great info Ill bring the full arsenal and give it a go and report back with what went down

The people there are really helpful the manager guy there has given me live craws to help with the bite and shares everything that's been working, the guys there really want you to catch fish. Pretty much everything in the bag works, cranks, spinners, topwater, jigs, worms of all kind and rigs like senkos, drop shot, texas, and split shot it just depends on how the fish are acting. A good way to go is to toss weightless senkos, topwater or spinners in tight to the reeds and work them tight in there. You can also fish deeper by the dam.

jerkbait
06-01-2013, 03:29 PM
Fished last weekend.did pretty good on bass, most on square bill crankbaits some on plastic worms fished tight to the tules.got one on the crank that was 7# easy.

Fishingdachronarch201E7
06-03-2013, 03:10 PM
Fished last weekend.did pretty good on bass, most on square bill crankbaits some on plastic worms fished tight to the tules.got one on the crank that was 7# easy.

Nice fish Jerkbait!!!

im hitting laguna on wednesday...hopefully we can land one of those...

Tony G
fishindachronarch201e7