PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day

ben0606
05-27-2013, 09:02 PM
To all our military past and present,

Thank you for your sacrifice, unselfishness, and devotion to keep our beloved country safe. Today was a day to memorialize our nation's defenders and a reminder that our freedom does not come without the sacrifice of the men and women of this great nation. No country, terrorists group, or enemy will ever invade this homeland of ours because they'd be in for one hell of an ***** whooping from the finest fighting military force in the world.

Be thankful of our freedom and always remember our fallin and missing.

To my K-9 partner Star,

You saved my life and the lives of others multiple times. As you know I named my daughter after you. I will never forget and my children will will know your story that they are here because you saved my life that day. RIP my great friend.

To my K-9 partner Arko,

Man I hated you after losing Star, but after going to war with you I couldn't stand being apart from you. I tried naming my son after you but my wife said no. Something about a gas station. Never the less, you protected me when I was hurt and had my back through thick and thin. You even tried to eat the medics trying to help me but hey it's the thought that counts. RIP buddy.

To my K-9 partner Jumbo,

You taught me so much as my first real K-9 pal. I missed you all the time when I left for a new duty station. The times as a young Marine in those situations had me scared but I was confident because I had you teaching and guiding me through. RIP my good friend.

To my buddy Adam,

It has been 7 years, 4 months, and 3 weeks. The world just isn't the same without you pal. This beer is for you. All the good times together I wish you could have been here for my wedding, my kids, and continue our good times. RIP pal.

To my squad from 3/25 Lima company, 3rd plt and warriors of haditha dam,

It has been 7 years, 10 months, and 3 weeks. You took me in like no other and had my back throughout our fights together at haditha. I will forever be grateful of all you taught me. It was an honor to have fought side by side with you. My condolences to your families. RIP my friends.

To my father,

It has been 1 year, 10 months and 3 weeks. I will never forget that because of you, I am the man that I am today. Every time I fish, I think of how I was your little fishing buddy. I love you dad. RIP dad.

To all our military past and present,

I salute YOU. Thank YOU for your service.

Semper Fi,
Staff Sergeant
USMC
23 July 2001 to 01 July 2009

HBAR
05-28-2013, 09:20 AM
Semper Fi! brother, (sorry was out running around doing things yesterday, just got to read this today).

fishinone
05-28-2013, 02:01 PM
Semper Fi!

Thank you for your service to each of us.

You to H-Bar, Semper Fi!