PDA

View Full Version : Silverwood- 5/25/13

Jmac
05-26-2013, 09:26 PM
Went to the wood yesterday. Winds were horrible. Never less then 15 miles per hour. Managed one bass off the dock on the drop shot. Went over to live oak and got 2 bass on the lunker punker. One of them was a nice 5 pounder. Tough conditions yesterday considering the winds and half of Southern California being there.

Hardcor
05-27-2013, 08:42 AM
6-8 will be your best day ! early morning and early evening into the dark ! Go get them Jmac !

Jmac
05-30-2013, 02:21 PM
Took me a day or two to realize why 6/8 would be so good to fish then I put on my thinking cap and realized you and T.O. are gonna be slayin elsewhere. Nicely played.

Hardcor
05-30-2013, 03:38 PM
Took me a day or two to realize why 6/8 would be so good to fish then I put on my thinking cap and realized you and T.O. are gonna be slayin elsewhere. Nicely played.

Jmac !!! I was trying to help you ! 6-8 is the dark of the moon ! The fish don't eat as much at night when there is no moon and dark !

So they are really hungry in the morning and just before dark ! I'm just trying to help you stick another pig !

Yes, Striperfest is on the 8th and Bob the legend and I are teamed up together there at Pyramid Lake !

Learn your moon phases ! I depend on them salt and fresh water !

I want to see another pig from you on or around the 8th !

seal
05-30-2013, 04:40 PM
Yes many hate it when the moon is big and bright, won't even give it a go.

But the stripers will enjoy the couple days of safety when the ultimate striper slayers will be doing their thing at another water hole.

Jmac
05-30-2013, 11:30 PM
I'll take your word for it Hardcor. Gonna give it a shot tomorrow. Hoping this high pressure doesn't jack them up. Anyone know if water is still slightly down?

trail blazer
05-31-2013, 06:46 AM
Jmac !!! I was trying to help you ! 6-8 is the dark of the moon ! The fish don't eat as much at night when there is no moon and dark !

So they are really hungry in the morning and just before dark ! I'm just trying to help you stick another pig !

Yes, Striperfest is on the 8th and Bob the legend and I are teamed up together there at Pyramid Lake !

Learn your moon phases ! I depend on them salt and fresh water !

I want to see another pig from you on or around the 8th !

Words of wisdom right there HARDCORE,,,,,,,,,Us vampire ducters feel exactly the same way abought the moon,,,,,,,it rules the timing of the bite

seal
05-31-2013, 07:47 AM
I'll take your word for it Hardcor. Gonna give it a shot tomorrow. Hoping this high pressure doesn't jack them up. Anyone know if water is still slightly down?

Slightly down even further than last week, shore is easy to access now.