PDA

View Full Version : Good Deal Waterproof Smartphone Case

Fish Dog
05-26-2013, 12:33 PM
For those that have to take their phone along this looks like a good idea. Supposed to keep your phone dry down to 100 feet. Thought I'd post it in case anyone might be interested. $9 for a $39.95 case.

https://www.livingsocial.com/cities/60-north-orange-county/deals/677540-waterproof-smartphone-case?afsrc=1&utm_campaign=personalized&utm_content=60-north-orange-county&utm_medium=email&utm_source=blast

A W Root Beer
05-26-2013, 04:14 PM
Think living social is a contractual agreement company that implies stipulation to your purchase and then if you do not comply, they have your credit card number and what happens is in fine print.

Pass on this even though its a low price

Homefish
05-27-2013, 01:01 AM
Thanks man, I bought a few. We'll see how they work when we get'm!
Later, Homefish

A W Root Beer
05-27-2013, 05:23 AM
Probably the smartphone case will be okay. Its the company that you bought it from.

They are bad news, bad people imo.

If i were you, I would wait until after the phone comes, then log in to their website

and edit all the personal info you gave them. Then delete the account.

Then call your credit card company and get a new card with a new number.

Homefish
05-28-2013, 09:48 PM
Thanks A W, I'll keep an eye on it. So what's up w/this company? What's so bad about them? I've never bought anything from them before!
Homefish

A W Root Beer
05-30-2013, 05:52 AM
This company has sold gift cards with short expiration dates.

They have sold coupons for companies that have gone bankrupt and not refunded the coupon payment.

Things like that.

Homefish
05-31-2013, 10:49 PM
Thanks RWRB. I got an email from LS on Wednesday say'n that after all the expedited orders(how many? Who knows!) My order will get ship'd based on when it was ordered w/the other 40,000 cases that were ordered that didn't pay for the Expedited ship'n upgrade!
We'll C what happ'ns!
Late,
Homefish

A W Root Beer
05-31-2013, 10:59 PM
They don't have them in stock.