PDA

View Full Version : 5/14/13 Birthday Slay..

FKNChristopH
05-16-2013, 04:09 PM
Short Report:
Wet: 0630-10
Temp: 68-71* F
Depth: 3-8
Method of destruction: Performance Tackle wrapped Phenix MBX 700ML, BiteOn Macbites!

Long report:
Decided to take the day off from work for my birthday and hit up Irvine solo. Good decision. It was a little hard to find the fish at first but thanks to a pair of fellow tubers, Matt (and his friend who I forgot to introduce myself to), for letting me crash the spot. Mitz was there putting on a clinic as usual and we all got in on the action. I released all my catfish except one that had the hook stuck in his throat. Circle hooks for the win! Mac bites were the ticket today and they did not disappoint. The phenix bass rods had enough pull to get the fish out of the thick cover and to my tube with little to no effort.

Thanks for the input from KFGS fishing to keep me in the right area. It was a good day like saturday. Bites were almost instant if you got it in the zone. There were plenty of fish to go around, yet if we keep everything we catch, there will be not that many fish around sooner or later. I believe in conservation and preservation. The three biggest fish i got I kept for the photo shoot and the rest were released. I made a little video of my day's activities. Hope you enjoi and don't forget to give it a like!

Well.. it was a good day fishing and I was all done by 10. Until next time!

Notice after my first fish, I didn't put him on the stringer and he swam out as I was netting my 2nd fish! hahah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBFSfA-KW5o

*shakka*

5150fishn
05-16-2013, 05:01 PM
Happy belated B-day bro! Glad you got the day off to slay some Vine kitties. Find Mitz and you will find the fish!Lol
Great video as usual. Looks like a blast to me. Gotta get my yak out there and get some of that action. Thanks for the report.

Rooster
05-16-2013, 08:21 PM
Give those cats a chance bro. I say ya use your jig stick with 2lb test. :Envious: Great report slaymaster .. Ohh and Happy Birthday buddy.

vdubfiend
05-16-2013, 10:00 PM
Happy belated bday
Mine was the 14th too
See you on the water...
Ill be out there Saturday

FKNChristopH
05-21-2013, 04:48 PM
Happy belated B-day bro! Glad you got the day off to slay some Vine kitties. Find Mitz and you will find the fish!Lol
Great video as usual. Looks like a blast to me. Gotta get my yak out there and get some of that action. Thanks for the report.

Thanks for the support!

Give those cats a chance bro. I say ya use your jig stick with 2lb test. :Envious: Great report slaymaster .. Ohh and Happy Birthday buddy.
Thanks rooster! HAHAHA COBRA KAI! Strike first, strike hard, no mercy! Maybe i'll bring my mini jig stick! ahaha

Happy belated bday
Mine was the 14th too
See you on the water...
Ill be out there Saturday

Thanks brotha! Happy belated bday to you!

*shakka*