PDA

View Full Version : June lake

elfarolitojr03
05-16-2013, 02:22 PM
Going to June lake first week of june with my gf, going to be there for 3 days and was wondering if anyone could help out or knows of any good places. If anyone has any information that would be really appreciated.

Thanks for reading

fishermanx14
05-16-2013, 09:54 PM
maybe you should check the nor cal reports....not so cal

Rastavyb
05-17-2013, 08:13 AM
I like fishing along the reeds by the marina. I will fish that area most of the day, however, I also fish the marina side of the lake heavily, as well. I like fishing jigs and small plastics. A bait i've fished there with a tremendous amount of success, is a 2" pumpkins seed grub, on a #4 mustad hook, and a #4 split shot about 18-24 inches above the hook. The slow retrieve kills. Also, if you like stream fishing, Rush Creek is an amazing stream. It's beautiful and has big fish too. Good luck

billy b
05-18-2013, 10:11 AM
You talking about the grubs made by Berkley? Are those normally used for bass (just curious)?

... like this? http://www.berkley-fishing.com/products/soft-bait/powerbait/power-grub

Not sure I understand this "I like fishing along the reeds by the marina. I will fish that area most of the day, however, I also fish the marina side of the lake heavily, as well ..."
Do you mean you like to fish the reeds over towards the Gull - Silver side of the marina ... and then the other side down towards the Boulder Lodge and the beach? Personally, I like the reeds next to the marina ... then halfway to the homes directly across ... and right in front of Boulder Lodge