05-15-2013, 12:54 PM
Interesting Wave Forecast

Friday May 17th 2-3 feet

Saturday May 18th 3-4 feet

Sunday May 19th 0 Feet

If you are going to church, please pray for me. :Fishing Hole:

JL
05-16-2013, 07:21 PM
We are still in the midst of this Low that created some swell for Friday but is slowly moving out by Sunday. I pray even when I am not in Church and yes I do go to Church. We will pray for all those on the water to be safe. Best advice is if you feel it may get rough head back to the dock because it will. Hoping the 4 footers stay away until after 5 tomorrow.

A W Root Beer
05-17-2013, 03:49 PM
The Sunday report has been updated to 2-3 feet.

A W Root Beer
05-19-2013, 03:32 PM
Actual wave height Sunday 4-6 feet

I am looking for a better website for wave forecasts. I used Solspot. deleted it.
I apologize if I messed anyone up.

JL
05-20-2013, 12:01 PM
Some of the surf sights may help. I use Noa Marine Weather which seems to be close. Remember this info from NOA....
Wave heights can be up to 2 feet higher than forecast based on ever changing currents, winds and the effects of other weather systems hundreds of miles off shore. The sight warns to make your own observations upon arriving to the harbor and check with the harbor master, the coast guard or the local Bait barge.
About Saturday.... all reports show 3 ft swell with 1foot waves. We had up to 4 ft swells outside the Dana point harbor and 3 ft swells near Salt Creek. The waves were variable from 1 - 2 ft. Hope this helps.