PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a new tube

verbalhologram
05-12-2013, 08:10 PM
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h133/englandvacation/images_zps08f902d7.jpg

I currently have this caddis pontoon which I've used for years but I just don't care for it. I'm 6-2 200lbs and I'm looking for something that is comfortable and easy to inflate. I usually fish castaic lagoon, so can you guys recommend some good float tubes in the $150-200 range? I've noticed the name Cumberland has come up, anything else?

bassfishing24/7
05-13-2013, 07:41 PM
The cumberland is a very good tube around that price range!

FishinUSA
05-16-2013, 10:35 PM
Question for you, what is that you don't like about the tube you have now? I have the same tube, I won it in a raffle and haven't had a chance to use it yet. I was just wondering what your dislikes were about it.

seal
05-17-2013, 07:40 AM
The Nav type Caddis tubes are great if you don't mind sitting lower in the water, also if you have to reinflate everytime you go out they can be a hassle, they are not setup friendly.

As always I'll mention the ODC420 and the FC4 vboats, you can't go wrong with either of these and you should be able to find a sale for them in the price range that was mentioned, Cumberland is a good bet also.

verbalhologram
05-19-2013, 07:54 PM
The Nav type Caddis tubes are great if you don't mind sitting lower in the water, also if you have to reinflate everytime you go out they can be a hassle, they are not setup friendly.

As always I'll mention the ODC420 and the FC4 vboats, you can't go wrong with either of these and you should be able to find a sale for them in the price range that was mentioned, Cumberland is a good bet also.

pretty much everything he said, they're just a pain to inflate properly and they tend to lose it's air quite a bit if I inflate the tube the night before.

LGHT
05-24-2013, 04:47 PM
I got a BRAND NEW IN BOX NEVER OPENED Fish cat 4 and 2 pairs of Force Fins ready to go.

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?73333-WTS-NIB-Outcast-fish-cat-4-%28blue%29-and-2-pairs-of-Force-Fins-Medium