PDA

View Full Version : Lake Isabella Slab Crappie Report ,,,T/O,,,is an ANIMAL !

Hardcor
05-12-2013, 05:56 PM
When I fished with Bob at Pyramid for Stripers, he told me he was going to put me on the best Slab Crappie Bite I ever had ! Lake Isabella Slab Crappie !

Bob said Trolley is doing a scouting trip and will let him know what he finds ! Well everybody saw Trolley's report and it really got me jacked up !

Bob calls me Wedensday and said the moon is perfect for Friday ! Lets go !

Now the report ! Limits of Slab Crappie, Limits of Rainbow Trout and some Green carp to go with it !

Bob The Legend is Awesome, Bob, Trout Only is an Animal ! Bob, Striper Only is Amazing !

Bob The Slab Crappie Only put me on my personal best day Crappie fishing Ever !

Bob the Man put me on my personal best largest Crappie Ever !

The video is long, The video show everything, The video is real ! The Reel Brothers !

Bob, Thank You ! I don't know how to put it in the right words but, Thank you for the fishing lessions and lessions in life !

The Very next day Bob has clients for Striper killing at Pyramid Lake. Read the Report ! This Man Is A Animal !

Enjoy the video of The Legend teaching Hardcore how to troll for Slab Crappie at Lake Isabella !

http://youtu.be/H-yKkSSeExM

cutbait
05-12-2013, 08:45 PM
Great video as always HC..

Kinda got boring watching slab after slab hit the deck.

You guys made it look too easy

Hardcor
05-12-2013, 09:41 PM
Great video as always HC..

Kinda got boring watching slab after slab hit the deck.

You guys made it look too easy

You told me, Don't let Bob troll all day ? Find the right tree and tie up ?

If I would have taken your advice I would have come home with a sun burn and smelling just like you ! Stinky Skunk !

Instead we did what Bob said ! Troll ! Bob said the big ones aren't hiding in the tree's ! There out chasing Shad !

Thank's Mike ! your a good sport !

http://youtu.be/BTdjeCKcSPg

crappiemike
05-12-2013, 09:47 PM
Another great video you guys,,
Charging the battery's right now,,Lol...
Looks like that lake has the girls staging,,
" Slabs Are Fun To Catch"

Cm

Hardcor
05-12-2013, 11:11 PM
Another great video you guys,,
Charging the battery's right now,,Lol...
Looks like that lake has the girls staging,,
" Slabs Are Fun To Catch"

Cm

I'm hooked on Slabs ! Thank You crappiemike !

Fishin Magician
05-13-2013, 06:59 AM
Year after year I tell everyone about this bite. I'm glad to see people are finally chatcing on. Isabella is one of the best lakes I've ever fished period. Crappie, trout, bass, catfish, bluegill or carp. It may be a drive for some, but always worth it. Looks like Beeracuda and I are going to have to share our fish.
Great job guys! The crappie bite should continue wide open for another month or more. Then steady all summer. Trout will continue for a while then catfish and bass and bluegill will pick up.

Hardcor
05-13-2013, 02:27 PM
Year after year I tell everyone about this bite. I'm glad to see people are finally chatcing on. Isabella is one of the best lakes I've ever fished period. Crappie, trout, bass, catfish, bluegill or carp. It may be a drive for some, but always worth it. Looks like Beeracuda and I are going to have to share our fish.
Great job guys! The crappie bite should continue wide open for another month or more. Then steady all summer. Trout will continue for a while then catfish and bass and bluegill will pick up.

Isabella is thick with Shad and Fish, Every fish was pegged full !

PONTOON
05-13-2013, 08:01 PM
Had to wait until I got home to watch the video and take it all in. Awesome video! :Cool:

Like I mentioned in Trout Only's post there was a lot of talent on that boat and with you two as a team the crappie didn't stand a chance! :Thumbs Up:

MikesOcean
05-14-2013, 08:31 AM
Had to find time with wifi to watch a 30+ min video.

Great video Hardcore! You guys killed it. I'm sure every outing with Bob is one to remember.

Looking forward on meeting you at Striperfest Hardcore!

I'm sure this event will be one to remember.

I heard your donating your boat for the raffle! Very kind of you! But I didn't need motivation to win. Haha
But it helps!!! :)

Hardcor
05-14-2013, 09:34 AM
Had to wait until I got home to watch the video and take it all in. Awesome video! :Cool:

Like I mentioned in Trout Only's post there was a lot of talent on that boat and with you two as a team the crappie didn't stand a chance! :Thumbs Up:

Thank You Pontoon, Bob is a huge talent and never gives up and is always trying to teach me something about fishing or life, It's cool ! Bob told me you Trolley and him have been friends along time !

Those are the best friends ! Thank's for the like on the video ! Means a lot !

Corey

Hardcor
05-14-2013, 09:50 AM
Had to find time with wifi to watch a 30+ min video.

Great video Hardcore! You guys killed it. I'm sure every outing with Bob is one to remember.

Looking forward on meeting you at Striperfest Hardcore!

I'm sure this event will be one to remember.

I heard your donating your boat for the raffle! Very kind of you! But I didn't need motivation to win. Haha
But it helps!!! :)

MikesOcean did you forget !

I met you, Trolley, TrailBlazer and the Carp ***** at Isabella last Friday !

You must not have watched all the video ! Your part was absolutely Stunning !

Corey

PS Which one of my three boats did I donate ?
PS Your going to give your Sardines away again, you already proved you do not want the trophy !
PS I heard you were the one giving carpboy the stinkyest sardines so he can sniff them all day !

http://youtu.be/QBwKv0G3gCI

trollmiester
05-15-2013, 12:10 PM
hardor i am still laughing at all the good times you and bob have had on your fishing adventures.i am realy happy that you and bob ----GET IT----what friends and fishing is about/you guys know the fish you catch are just the bonus.having a good fishing buddy makes it all worth it.giving fish away is better than catching,the look on their faces when you give fish away is priceless.keep up the good work with the great videos and BIGGGGGGG SMILE BUDDY.

fishincrave
05-16-2013, 09:31 AM
Wow crappie slayers, i can't believe I watched the whole video you guys made it interesting to watch... I have never actually been to Isabella and you just about gave me the tour i thank you for that ..
I really Really need to get up there .....

Sean

Hardcor
05-17-2013, 08:07 PM
hardor i am still laughing at all the good times you and bob have had on your fishing adventures.i am realy happy that you and bob ----GET IT----what friends and fishing is about/you guys know the fish you catch are just the bonus.having a good fishing buddy makes it all worth it.giving fish away is better than catching,the look on their faces when you give fish away is priceless.keep up the good work with the great videos and BIGGGGGGG SMILE BUDDY.

Thank you Trollmiester, I can't wait to meet you ! Thank you for doing the recon trip and giving us the scoop ! It really help make our trip ! Big Smile right back at ya buddy !

Corey

Hardcor
05-17-2013, 08:10 PM
Wow crappie slayers, i can't believe I watched the whole video you guys made it interesting to watch... I have never actually been to Isabella and you just about gave me the tour i thank you for that ..
I really Really need to get up there .....

Sean

Thank you Sean, 1st time for me ! Thank God Bob's been fishing it for over 35 years or more.

TroutOnly
05-20-2013, 09:35 AM
CARPBOY YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY CORY MOSTLY PUT THE ANGLING ON THE VID AND NOT ARE NON STOP SMACK TALKIN AND LAUGHING IT UP AS DAY WENT BY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,