PDA

View Full Version : Maiden Voyage

Double A
05-07-2013, 08:58 PM
Today was the maiden voyage of the SS ?
Hmm... Cutbait has a couple names -
The Party Animal (80's sticker left on by the previous owner)
Sex Nymph (Cutbait cleverly x'd out the a in Sea Nymph with electrical tape)
Well I didnt want to name the new ride SS No Limit... Just was not an option

First let me give a big thank you to Cutbait for the wrenching he did on my boat to get her going !!!
Dayam she ran like a top.

I gave a half hearted try on the troll for nothing.
Got to a bait spot, anchored up and began picking at em.
A couple times there was contolled mayem (double fisted)

Moved out in search of other fish
Picked off a kitty and 1 stripe... I was getting impatient and wanting to leave, but was stuck on 9

Motored back over to my 1st spot... picked off a decent kitty, then stripey #10.

It was a real nice day on the water. The wind never came up, there was a little rain off n on, and only a few other boats out to share the lake with...

cutbait
05-07-2013, 09:07 PM
Congrats Double A...

Not only did you pick that boat up for 750, but it runs!... AND you gotta limit pop pin its cherry. And a better grade of fish!

Your a top notch solo strips kills!

I can't tell you the worry I felt knowing your on the water. Was like my teenelager driving alone for first time.

I would a felt horrible if she quit running and you were stick out on lake.

PS. As is.. no warranties

MikesOcean
05-07-2013, 09:07 PM
Too Frikken sweet! Props to Cb for making it work (swallow)and props to you on your new ride and getting on fish.

Looks like there is a new competitor at the event.

That double AA with the fish is bad A**. Looks like your new avatar.

dk4885
05-07-2013, 09:08 PM
Very nice AA. Every time I'm out fishing so are you. Dam u fish a lot. Lol. Another boat has joined the the fleet

trail blazer
05-07-2013, 09:18 PM
Thatta BOY!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Making us all proud AA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GREAT JOB OUT THERE.

That AA on the bow deck is right on!,,,,,,,,and that trolling shot is PERRRRFECT!,.well almost perfect,where,s the FF,,lol:Wink:

cutbait
05-08-2013, 05:02 AM
Thatta BOY!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Making us all proud AA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GREAT JOB OUT THERE.

That AA on the bow deck is right on!,,,,,,,,and that trolling shot is PERRRRFECT!,.well almost perfect,where,s the FF,,lol:Wink:

yeah forgetting the FF is still some leftovers from his LMB background.

As we all know LMB guys don't need FF.. they just hug the shoreline and pitch to the bank jigglin their worm

TroutOnly
05-08-2013, 08:56 AM
YEP THATS HOW YOU DO IT SPELL IT OUT ON THE DECK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,

flyhigh123
05-08-2013, 12:58 PM
looks like the maiden voyage couldn't have worked out better with limits and cats to boot! Nice job out there!

cutbait
05-08-2013, 09:17 PM
Ya know Brian.. I'm looking at that exhaust leak.. wishing I would of explored that. Looked far more minor at the house. How was it other than this pic?