PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a fishing buddy.

boolves
05-07-2013, 07:16 PM
What's up everyone! I am looking for somee cool guys to meet up with who hit the vine regularly. I am fairly new, looking to gain some wisdom and meet some people who really love to fish. If you have a boat, I would be more than happy to cover your gas in exchange for you letting me come aboard. I'm a really friendly guy, and will be graduating from college this next friday. So I want to get loads of fishing in before I have to start the work grind. Feel free to pm me or leave a post in the thread!

Carptain_Bao
05-07-2013, 07:48 PM
I dont fish the vine as much as i would like to because of college. But still fish there at least once a month. Come out to the 6/8 Catfish Kickoff Tournament, a lot of Team57 people will be there. I think you would find a lot good fishing buddies there!

boolves
05-07-2013, 07:59 PM
I'll put it in the calender. Would love to kick it with you guys

Sir.Snags.A.Lot
05-07-2013, 08:01 PM
Yeah man come out and look out for the Team 57 posts for events. You will meet a bunch of friendly interesting guys filled with knowledge. They were really welcoming when I came along a couple years ago.

DynoDan
05-07-2013, 10:20 PM
I fish the vine a lot in the summer. Mostly Friday nights. My fishing buddys are not always available to come with so I'll hit you up if I have an empty seat on the boat! The team 57 guys is def what you are looking for.

boolves
05-08-2013, 12:12 PM
I fish the vine a lot in the summer. Mostly Friday nights. My fishing buddys are not always available to come with so I'll hit you up if I have an empty seat on the boat! The team 57 guys is def what you are looking for.

Count me in! thanks for extending the offer. I'll leave ya a PM with my phone number