PDA

View Full Version : Mammoth Cabin or Condo help plz

fishing_freak
05-06-2013, 08:14 PM
Hey yall im looking for a place to stay in mammoth for the summer that could hold up to 15 peoples. I was able to find some in the mammoth lakes city but only problem is we have more than 4 cars and some place wont let us park no more than 2 and other places its either a weekly or monthly stay. Were only staying for 2 nights. If theres a link that meets this option of any site u guys suggest please post it below thank you.

kaiyasdad
05-06-2013, 10:42 PM
Hey yall im looking for a place to stay in mammoth for the summer that could hold up to 15 peoples. I was able to find some in the mammoth lakes city but only problem is we have more than 4 cars and some place wont let us park no more than 2 and other places its either a weekly or monthly stay. Were only staying for 2 nights. If theres a link that meets this option of any site u guys suggest please post it below thank you.

not sure if any of the horizons 4 condos will sleep 15 but you might want to give them a call. you might be able to find a condo along the perimeter along meridian
and you can park the extra cars on the street. most of the time we do not even park in the lot but along the street in front of the condo.

seal
05-07-2013, 09:24 AM
15 people is not normally allowed, legally, and if I was renting a condo out I wouldn't want that many staying. There are places where 15 are allowed but you will be paying a premium for a large place. You are better off splitting into 2 groups/2 condo's or cabins.

greg
05-07-2013, 10:09 AM
Try vrbo.com

This is an international site that hosts condos and cabin rentals for rent by the owners (vrbo stands for vacation rentals by owner). Descriptions and pictures can be found here. The quoted price does not include tax (including the bedding tax).

I have found some great deals here. I have even bargained with owners for a better price. Sometimes the owner will pull their place off the site but I will still contact them for rental.

Good luck n happy fishing.

bassoholic
05-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Try vrbo.com

This is an international site that hosts condos and cabin rentals for rent by the owners (vrbo stands for vacation rentals by owner). Descriptions and pictures can be found here. The quoted price does not include tax (including the bedding tax).

I have found some great deals here. I have even bargained with owners for a better price. Sometimes the owner will pull their place off the site but I will still contact them for rental.

Good luck n happy fishing.

Like Greg said, VRBO.com. I go to mammoth 2-3 times a year and I always book through them. Some will haggle with the prices as well so low ball them lol. With the job market the way it is, a lot of times they will lower their prices! Good luck!

sierraslam
05-07-2013, 10:50 AM
I use getaway2mammoth.com I'm not sure about 15 people, but we've done 12. Crestview condo's is where we stay for the Bluesapalooza weekend.

fishing_freak
05-07-2013, 11:17 AM
thanks for the infos please keep them coming if theres anymore sites 12 to 15 people should be okay. I just threw in the 15 just in case some of buddies decided to do last minute thing go but looks like i have to tell him the condo is full

fishing_freak
05-07-2013, 11:20 AM
I use getaway2mammoth.com I'm not sure about 15 people, but we've done 12. Crestview condo's is where we stay for the Bluesapalooza weekend.
how is the parking there because im meeting friends up there and looks like we might have around 3 to 5 cars...

sierraslam
05-07-2013, 02:50 PM
You get 2 spots, and there are about 10 first come first serve or unnumbered spots.

IncredibleHuck
05-07-2013, 03:13 PM
You get 2 spots, and there are about 10 first come first serve or unnumbered spots.

If you're deadset for staying in Mammoth check out Snowcreek resort. We've used them in the past and have had some big parties at some of the condos right on the golf course.

Also hit up the user "mammoth xfactor" here on the site. His wife used to run one of the condos in town. His name is Rob and he owns http://www.mammothkayaks.com/ Very cool dude.

jim532
05-08-2013, 01:24 PM
how about renting 2 adjoining condos?

seal
05-08-2013, 03:01 PM
15 dudes + 1 condo = trouble!

fishing_freak
05-08-2013, 03:35 PM
15 dudes + 1 condo = trouble!who said anything about 15 dudes lol

fishing_freak
05-08-2013, 03:36 PM
thanks for the info yall i was able to find a condo since some of my friends flake out i was able to lower it to 10 peoples.

IncredibleHuck
05-08-2013, 03:39 PM
thanks for the info yall i was able to find a condo since some of my friends flake out i was able to lower it to 10 peoples.

Who did you end up using?

fishing_freak
05-08-2013, 03:51 PM
Who did you end up using?www.StayinMammoth.com

seal
05-08-2013, 04:29 PM

10 dudes + 1 condo = trouble:LOL:

Big Country
05-09-2013, 03:40 PM
Snowcreek...I go with a work group of over 40 people the weekend after labor day and never have issues getting condos side-by-side. They don't even stripe the parking lot so parking is plentiful. We usually have 10 to 15 vehicles with us.