PDA

View Full Version : General info and questions for Striperfest 2013

AZ.Kid
05-05-2013, 03:23 PM
I think we need another tread for Bull Sh@#ing and questions about the Striperfest sign up so the official Striperfest 2013 sign up thread does not get convoluted with questions, trash talk & general BS. I think that will keep the sign up list clean and easier for people to post without names getting dropped off. :Wink:

Thanks Hardcor,
for geting the list back on track. I wasn't sure if harlanx1 was uninviting me or just trying to thin out the competition?

cutbait
05-05-2013, 03:29 PM
Good idea..

I'll start the trash talk..

Rosamond Dan is not "Newport" Dan...

Dk and Andrew may need a tow out to their bait biotch spot and towed back in

Bob and Hardcor will be back to pretending to be the bako boys

Double a will be rocking the party animal sex nymph

MikesOcean wraps his dines in newspaper...(nuff said)

Ron is going to have his spot poached out by fishbones

dk4885
05-05-2013, 04:02 PM
Good idea..

That's funny. The motor will b good by then. It needs to b so I can keep up with bob that's the plan follow bob. But if we're not back in by 6 come look for us. Lol

Fishbones
05-05-2013, 04:14 PM
Good idea..

hahahaha, too damn funny.....doesn't matter where I fish, or with who...stripers will be slayed without a doubt,

oh and cutbait, you willing to put some cheddar down on that 2lb competition, or shall we make that another day?

MikesOcean
05-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Hahaha too funny!

Those wrapped dines would have won me two years in a row 2011 & 2012 if I didn't give DK a Bag!!!!! RMAO!!!!! JUST SAYING.....

cutbait
05-05-2013, 04:36 PM
hahahaha, too damn funny.....doesn't matter where I fish, or with who...stripers will be slayed without a doubt,

oh and cutbait, you willing to put some cheddar down on that 2lb competition, or shall we make that another day?

I do. Problem is the side bet would hinder the chances of the bigger prize. The striperfest itself.

Say I farm off a winning fish messing around with a side bet with you?

Fishbones
05-05-2013, 04:52 PM
agree... mind and body is too focused for that trophy,,,, I will be one with mr stripey, good luck cutbait.. we'll do the 2lb thing later, promise=)

Fishbones
05-05-2013, 04:55 PM
Hahaha too funny!

Those wrapped dines would have won me two years in a row 2011 & 2012 if I didn't give DK a Bag!!!!! RMAO!!!!! JUST SAYING.....

this years champ better have a livewell full of kickin dine's in it, cuz they be getting pickey, im jus sayin..lol

trail blazer
05-05-2013, 06:23 PM
All I can say is,ITS ONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! Since the BAKO BOYS last striperfest win in 0/9 weve laid back ,,Help,d to strengthen the field/ AND acquired many new friends <you all>,BUT NOW you all will feel that ,,,o so sinking feeling of the ONE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the ONLY ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the BAKO BOY BEAT DOWN!!

Better bring some aspirin!

Fishbones
05-05-2013, 08:52 PM
hahahaha, you'll be the one's needing the aspirin after, for your arthritis... time for some young blood=)

cutbait
05-05-2013, 09:32 PM
HardOnly Trifflin'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFIfCUuzUas

Which Way Out
05-05-2013, 10:06 PM
Oh My God that was so F-in funny...

I am not gonna miss this for anything.

WWO

FishingwithDave
05-05-2013, 11:37 PM
LMAO!!!!!

That's some funny **** Cutbait.

Double A
05-06-2013, 07:12 AM
LMAO

So let it begin... rebuttal ?

MikesOcean
05-06-2013, 08:16 AM
CB That is some funny Chit!!! Love all the farting too haha

CAPT'N
05-06-2013, 09:20 AM
To dam funny, can't wait for the throw down

Gonna make them bleed

SuperdupertopsecretcanttellanyonespecialPyramidbai t

Capt'n

Fishbones
05-06-2013, 12:33 PM
hilarious.....

TroutOnly
05-06-2013, 12:54 PM
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/11549054/luchadorz-movie

dk4885
05-06-2013, 01:00 PM
Funny chit guys. This year I think will b one to remember.

DMS
05-06-2013, 02:35 PM
With all these teams signing up, what is the chance we can get early entry to the lake (like the bass guys do)? We could get out of the way before the general public gets in...

dk4885
05-06-2013, 02:58 PM
With all these teams signing up, what is the chance we can get early entry to the lake (like the bass guys do)? We could get out of the way before the general public gets in...
The last event we had to let the bass guys in. And it not a team event each Pearson has to keep there fish on a separate stringer. Just a heads up.
Looking forward to meeting you and lulu

cutbait
05-06-2013, 03:07 PM

I may be wrong, usually am but those green carp guys pay for that early entry in their permitting and such.

Its like a couple hundy

Hardcor
05-06-2013, 03:17 PM
http://youtu.be/qqRm6NRa7v4

trail blazer
05-06-2013, 04:21 PM
top notch stuff!!lolololol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BAKOBOYs against the DYNAMIC DUO,,,,,,,,,,,,,Nobody looses with that combo,,,,,,,,,,,can,t wait for striperfest!,,,,,,,,,,,can,t wait to meet you trai,,,,, HARDCORE.

TRAIL BLAZER

Hardcor
05-06-2013, 04:57 PM
top notch stuff!!lolololol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BAKOBOYs against the DYNAMIC DUO,,,,,,,,,,,,,Nobody looses with that combo,,,,,,,,,,,can,t wait for striperfest!,,,,,,,,,,,can,t wait to meet you trai,,,,, HARDCORE.

TRAIL BLAZER

You mean HardcoreTrailBlazer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,

http://youtu.be/NNaOPudB3EA

cutbait
05-07-2013, 11:12 AM
This just in.....

Hardcor and I are hitting Isabella this weekend for slabs.

I just got off the phone with him and I'm going to get with him later for directions and times.

I'm soo excited. ...standby for a great video from Hardcor of the two of us

Thanks Hardcor, I'm tickled pink right now

Hardcor
05-07-2013, 11:34 AM
This just in.....

Hardcor and I are hitting Isabella this weekend for slabs.

I just got off the phone with him and I'm going to get with him later for directions and times.

I'm soo excited. ...standby for a great video from Hardcor of the two of us

Thanks Hardcor, I'm tickled pink right now

Somebody played a trick on you Mikey ! No Carp slime on my boat ! Only The Legend himself ! or TrailBlazer if he shows up !

PS The only thing pink is the top of that bald head of your's !

http://youtu.be/QQ6W4TOCEJg

cutbait
05-07-2013, 11:37 AM
Somebodys advanced age is making it tough for them to distinguish between cut bait and Troutonly in their contacts list on their phone

Hardcor
05-07-2013, 11:41 AM
Somebodys advanced age is making it tough for them to distinguish between cut bait and Troutonly in their contacts list on their phone

I Make The Fish Do This !!!!!!!! Just so I can have a good laugh !!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/kT2Nemz_t5s

CAPT'N
05-07-2013, 05:14 PM
That is o dam funny, I just about dropped my coffee........

TroutOnly
05-07-2013, 05:19 PM
POOR OLE DICKIE,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,THATS FUNNY STUFF CORY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,

cutbait
05-07-2013, 05:23 PM
Corey, how high is that tower?

Which Way Out
05-07-2013, 06:28 PM
That is o dam funny, I just about dropped my coffee........

What was life like without Youtube? The banter you guys have is priceless..

WWO

MikesOcean
05-08-2013, 10:43 AM
I'm ready for this, ARE YOU?

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b516/mikesocean/29C07425-E662-4A5F-A839-F4960545A6A1-3005-00000182FAF20D29_zpsc26d0022.jpg

Hardcor
05-08-2013, 11:52 AM
POOR OLE DICKIE,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,THATS FUNNY STUFF CORY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,

He deserves that Bob ! I just found out that he fished with Pete Marino again, this time at Perris ! He's steel mad at me from DVL, so he takes a day off work and pay's big money again !

I wonder how he going to challenge me next ! Frog bite, Top water, crank baits, It's all hard to learn in one day ! I can't wait !

Hardcor
05-08-2013, 11:55 AM
Corey, how high is that tower?

It's 90' on the front and 140' on the back ! I'm the only one that's allowed to climb with out safety gear !

http://youtu.be/NMixwyoxw0U

Hardcor
05-08-2013, 12:19 PM
[QUOTE=Which Way Out;672168]What was life like without Youtube? The banter you guys have is priceless

http://youtu.be/_eda-_eTf3c

dk4885
05-08-2013, 01:04 PM
http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd520/dk4885/9BAE3FBA-195F-46C4-93B6-5A77B79C4B7F-7808-000004A42788FEA8_zpsff69b585.jpg

That about says it all.

TroutOnly
05-08-2013, 02:35 PM
You better enjoy d/k cause there comin south for a year,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hardcor
05-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Hahaha too funny!

Mike ! Mike!!! DK twice and now the big man ! You don't want that trophy !

Hardcor
05-08-2013, 02:46 PM
agree... mind and body is too focused for that trophy,,,, I will be one with mr stripey, good luck cutbait.. we'll do the 2lb thing later, promise=)

Fishbones get cutbait fishing his own boat by himself with out TrailBlazer tying his knots and using the big mans gear with new line ! I know cutbaits line is at least 2 years old !

Have you seen the video I AM "cutbait" The video shows his net flinging ways when TrailBlazer not there ! Just Saying !

Hardcor
05-08-2013, 02:50 PM
this years champ better have a livewell full of kickin dine's in it, cuz they be getting pickey, im jus sayin..lol

Mine and Bobs will be coming from the San Diego Live Bait the night before ! Live Sardines and live Anchovy's ! Just Saying !

Hardcor
05-08-2013, 02:54 PM
CB That is some funny Chit!!! Love all the farting too haha

Now I know why you like Mike ! He farted all day when he was anchored right next to us at Pyramid !

It was a stinky carp kinda smell ! Bad !

Hardcor
05-08-2013, 02:58 PM
http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd520/dk4885/9BAE3FBA-195F-46C4-93B6-5A77B79C4B7F-7808-000004A42788FEA8_zpsff69b585.jpg

That about says it all.

Those will look good in your sporting room Bob !

dk4885
05-08-2013, 03:24 PM
You better enjoy d/k cause there comin south for a year,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No doubt bob u can win these but it seems the last couple events you was chasing cats not stripers. I hope that's your plan this year.

trail blazer
05-08-2013, 05:23 PM
While all you master BAITERS are planning your attack with the ole Bait and Wait sissy sticks,,,The BAKO BOYS will be spooling the big stuff /For the big stuff/with the big stuff,,,,,,,No babysitting bait rods here,,,,,PENCIL POPPERS KAST MASTERS and FLUKE,s,,,,,,,,,,JUST SAYING

TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
05-08-2013, 05:36 PM
While all you master BAITERS are planning your attack with the ole Bait and Wait sissy sticks,,,The BAKO BOYS will be spooling the big stuff /For the big stuff/with the big stuff,,,,,,,No babysitting bait rods here,,,,,PENCIL POPPERS KAST MASTERS and FLUKE,s,,,,,,,,,,JUST SAYING

TRAIL BLAZER

But but Scottie..

I wanna troll my pink shad raps on 4 lb test...

Make videos about it and be famous?

trail blazer
05-08-2013, 05:50 PM
But but Scottie..

I wanna troll my pink shad raps on 4 lb test...

Make videos about it and be famous?

4lb test is for WUSSYS and SCHOOLIES,,,,,,,,,,,Were going OLD SCHOOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BIG MACS and live TROU,,,,,,,,,,,Nevermind!

cutbait
05-08-2013, 05:55 PM
4lb test is for WUSSYS and SCHOOLIES,,,,,,,,,,,Were going OLD SCHOOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BIG MACS and live TROU,,,,,,,,,,,Nevermind!

Save it for June 8th pal.

We've got some Paul Sr. Lookalike lurkers hear

MikesOcean
05-08-2013, 06:00 PM
Ok, I couldn't resist!

Perfect timing..

http://youtu.be/O3vIYOSeTPQ

trail blazer
05-08-2013, 06:06 PM
Lolololol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cutbait
05-08-2013, 06:08 PM
Ok, I couldn't resist!

Perfect timing..

http://youtu.be/O3vIYOSeTPQ

Eh' tu MO?

dk4885
05-08-2013, 06:10 PM
Lmao. That was funny right there

Double A
05-08-2013, 06:29 PM
... Insert giggling here

Hardcor
05-08-2013, 11:14 PM
http://youtu.be/6Lrnax630hE

trail blazer
05-09-2013, 06:07 AM
LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,Best thread ever!!

Which Way Out
05-09-2013, 06:46 AM
I hope you guys can fish as good as your videos! :ROFL:

WWO

Hardcor
05-09-2013, 08:38 AM
http://youtu.be/2ZvrcixK6Fs

Which Way Out
05-09-2013, 08:04 PM

Cory I thought you were gonna have em making out at any moment......:LOL:
WWO

TroutOnly
05-09-2013, 09:03 PM
THAT DOES LOOK LIKE THE BAKO-BOYS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,DONT WORRY BILL YOU WONT FIND ANY BETTER FISHERMAN AROUND THAN THESE GUYS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,

trail blazer
05-10-2013, 05:01 AM

Cory,,,,,,,,,,My eye lashes are Much prettier then depicted here,although I will s
ay the wrinkles are spot on accurate !

TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
05-10-2013, 07:05 AM
Cory,,,,,,,,,,My eye lashes are Much prettier then depicted here,although I will s
ay the wrinkles are spot on accurate !

TRAIL BLAZER
Was on the phone with Bob around 530.

He was waiting on a certain height challenged individual to show up for the dink crappie slay.. 30 mins late minimum.

If its one thing fish in buddies don't do.... its being late with the sun rising.....

I'm so glad we don't put the bull **** on one another

DEVOREFLYER
05-10-2013, 08:38 AM
Well he's only got two reasons for being late, I was stuck in traffic or I got a "Morner" it's like a "Nooner" only sooner. Any other excuse is not acceptable. To a REAL fisherman there are only two things in his life "Fishin' and Sex". And if it ain't in that order he ain't no REAL fisherman. Well you know about those old guys and the little blue pill, if he's more than 4 hours late call 911.

cutbait
05-10-2013, 09:09 AM
Well he's only got two reasons for being late, I was stuck in traffic or I got a "Morner" it's like a "Nooner" only sooner. Any other excuse is not acceptable. To a REAL fisherman there are only two things in his life "Fishin' and Sex". And if it ain't in that order he ain't no REAL fisherman. Well you know about those old guys and the little blue pill, if he's more than 4 hours late call 911.

You going to strip rest devo?

DEVOREFLYER
05-10-2013, 10:46 AM
You going to strip rest devo?

You talkin' about the "Striper Fest" or ya talkin' about that thing at the Good Luck Bar and Grill where the Oildale girls perform?

I am crossing over to the "Dark Side" and leaving on a 12 day trip to Texas, Arkansas and South Carolina today (2:10pm). Will be in Texas at my oldest son's 20 acre spread in Mount Pleasant Texas doing some handyman work on his home. Visiting my only grandson in Arkansas this weekend where he is finishing his second year at the University of Arkansas (Gawd I am gettin' old).
Hoping to get to do some nighttime Coyote and feral Hog hunting at my son's place (bait and wait) using an AR15 chambered in 300 blackout with a suppressor and night vision scope (legal in Texas) if he can find some ammo in Dallas before he picks me up at the airport. He said the hogs have been ripping up the garden every couple of nights and it's close enough to shoot um from the porch, hope he gets the ammo and they show up. No license required or limit on Coyotes or hog's in Texas ( A FREE State).
Then it's off to South Carolina to spend a week with my ex business partner fishin' the local lakes (Greenwood, Hartwell, Session, Wiley etc.) in his Bass boat. He had a 30+ lb limit at Lake Hartwell two weeks ago with the biggest green carp 16.5 lbs. Lake Greenwood is his home lake and it has green carp, panfish, catfish, striper, wiper, gar and giant crappie to 16 inches. He has promised me a crappie and hush puppy fry one night while I am there.
I'll be hangin' out at the Cracker Barrel Restaurant most other times (country ham, fried okra, greens etc.) oh and one night we will be goin' to "Fat's" a local hangout for Southern BBQ (It's the other white meat "PORK"). And I plan to do some serious house lookin' while I am there, my partner has a lake view property near his that is for sale (4 bedroom, 2 bath, 1+ acre) built in 2003 for $75,000 and my wife saw it when she was there three weeks ago and say's we need to buy it.
Anyhow my partner is coming out to visit and fish in early June and I don't remember the exact date but I thought it was on the 6th or the 8th. If things get worked out on the date and it isn't a conflict I would love to show up and get the "Skunk" award. The only time I fished for Mr. Stripy was with TO in November and "Ole Blue" aka "The Redneck Rocket Ship" is not setup for striper killin' but could get to the boils first. lol

Hardcor
05-11-2013, 03:43 PM
Was on the phone with Bob around 530.

He was waiting on a certain height challenged individual to show up for the dink crappie slay.. 30 mins late minimum.

If its one thing fish in buddies don't do.... its being late with the sun rising.....

I'm so glad we don't put the bull **** on one another

I was 20 minutes early and this was no dink fest !

Bob The Legend put me on my personal best day ! Ever on the huge slab black and white Crappie !

Bob The Legend put me on my personal best Largest Crappie ever !

Bob The Legend said he was going to do this on my Pyramid Striper video !

Bob The Legend is an amazing guy ! Thank You Bob, Trout Only, Striper Only, Big Freaking Slab Crappie Only !

I got home at 11 and started working on my beautiful wife's mother's day ! The mother of my four beautiful children !

There is a video coming and it's a good one ! I learned so much it's amazing ! Bob's amazing !

PS Thank You Trolley !
PS I didn't know cutbait and Trail Blazer had such good voices !

cutbait
05-11-2013, 04:04 PM
I was 20 minutes early and this was no dink fest !

Bob The Legend put me on my personal best day ! Ever on the huge slab black and white Crappie !

Bob The Legend put me on my personal best Largest Crappie ever !

Bob The Legend said he was going to do this on my Pyramid Striper video !

Bob The Legend is an amazing guy ! Thank You Bob, Trout Only, Striper Only, Big Freaking Slab Crappie Only !

I got home at 11 and started working on my beautiful wife's mother's day ! The mother of my four beautiful children !

There is a video coming and it's a good one ! I learned so much it's amazing ! Bob's amazing !

PS Thank You Trolley !
PS I didn't know cutbait and Trail Blazer had such good voices !

Right on. It would be in your best interest to continue this line of kiss up.

I had to talk Bob down from casting you off with the rest of the late clients.

Bob: Carpboy I'm getting jerked around here... my boy is 30 mins late... its about time I head home and delete this unreliable number and cast him off with the rest of the fly by night wannabe's

Cutty: hold on Bob.... its only 30 mins? It will take you another 3 hours to go back home and derive your boat just to get back to the point your at now. Think about it.

Bob: your right carp boy. I'll just wait here for the low life no show... and act like I am having fun but after this trip he is dead to me

Cutty: Bob, I've known you for a long time.. Hardcor only for a few months... Don't be so hard on the guy. I mean what if his wife wouldn't let him go till the sun was up, or how bout the step ladder on his lifted truck was stolen? There has to be an explanation? No honest fishing partner would show up half hour minimum late?

Bob: your right carp boy. I'm going to get thru this striper fest and pretend I am his friend just long enough to get this video made then his *** is going to be sent packing with the rest of the newbs.

Cutty: I agree with you Bob.. let's break it to him easy though as his emotions run shallow. He is a ticking time bomb. I regret ever getting you two hooked up Bob. Talking you two into teaming up was a big mistake Bob.

Bob: its OK carp boy. I long to have a partnership like you and trail blazer. Its too bad this one isn't cutting it.

Cutty: how bout you and MikesOcean team up?

Bob: FU$K NO!

trail blazer
05-11-2013, 04:12 PM
lolol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HOME RUN!

MikesOcean
05-11-2013, 04:29 PM
Right on. It would be in your best interest to continue this line of kiss up.

I had to talk Bob down from casting you off with the rest of the late clients.

Bob: Carpboy I'm getting jerked around here... my boy is 30 mins late... its about time I head home and delete this unreliable number and cast him off with the rest of the fly by night wannabe's

Cutty: hold on Bob.... its only 30 mins? It will take you another 3 hours to go back home and derive your boat just to get back to the point your at now. Think about it.

Bob: your right carp boy. I'll just wait here for the low life no show... and act like I am having fun but after this trip he is dead to me

Cutty: Bob, I've known you for a long time.. Hardcor only for a few months... Don't be so hard on the guy. I mean what if his wife wouldn't let him go till the sun was up, or how bout the step ladder on his lifted truck was stolen? There has to be an explanation? No honest fishing partner would show up half hour minimum late?

Bob: your right carp boy. I'm going to get thru this striper fest and pretend I am his friend just long enough to get this video made then his *** is going to be sent packing with the rest of the newbs.

Cutty: I agree with you Bob.. let's break it to him easy though as his emotions run shallow. He is a ticking time bomb. I regret ever getting you two hooked up Bob. Talking you two into teaming up was a big mistake Bob.

Bob: its OK carp boy. I long to have a partnership like you and trail blazer. Its too bad this one isn't cutting it.

Cutty: how bout you and MikesOcean team up?

Bob: FU$K NO!

Major props!!! Imagine, I'm sitting doing repairs and laugh so hard I fell off my chair in front of a customer!!!

Hardcor
05-12-2013, 09:09 PM
http://youtu.be/e_kZBLCtNQI

Hardcor
05-12-2013, 09:28 PM
I hope you guys can fish as good as your videos! :ROFL:

WWO

http://youtu.be/H-yKkSSeExM

cutbait
05-12-2013, 09:29 PM
I like the head fakes then the head butt

Hardcor
05-12-2013, 11:01 PM
I like the head fakes then the head butt

http://youtu.be/BTdjeCKcSPg

Hardcor
05-14-2013, 10:05 AM
The Rules State ! There will be NO ! None ! Sardine sniffing !

http://youtu.be/QBwKv0G3gCI

fishinone
05-14-2013, 01:47 PM

fishbones jumped ship this year, so I'm planning to tie off on the back of Capt'ns boat. That way I don't have to pull anchor.

CAPT'N
05-14-2013, 01:53 PM
I resemble that remark

Fishbones
05-14-2013, 08:25 PM
fishbones jumped ship this year, so I'm planning to tie off on the back of Capt'ns boat. That way I don't have to pull anchor.

hahaha, lucky for me I'll be fishing the bow of Captn's boat, and I thought Khahn was fishing with you Ron?

I resemble that remark

hahahaha, you guys don't have to fight over me, I'll pull both your anchors... after I catch heaviest stringer and biggest fish...
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/frabz-Sir-Ill-have-you-know-I-resemble-that-remark-aa9e9e_zps5e1f7ad7.jpg

CAPT'N
05-14-2013, 08:40 PM
Ron,

You can tie up to my tub, no problem.

Fishbones,

After last Friday's piggy, you will have to fish with barbless hooks..........

Capt'n

Fishbones
05-14-2013, 09:41 PM
either that or have a back up rod ready with a buoy, just incase I get spooled or we need to chase it down.lol

CAPT'N
05-14-2013, 10:00 PM
ok,Ok, settle down there Fishbones, and please lay off the cheese ......

Fishbones
05-15-2013, 10:09 AM
what can I say captn, when im hot, im hot...... and the cheese methane release mechanism keeps the deep flie's away, Never Again.lol

fishinone
05-15-2013, 12:27 PM
what can I say captn, when im hot, im hot...... and the cheese methane release mechanism keeps the deep fly's away, Never Again.lol

I think that you mean deer flies. LOL! They did seem to really love you! It was great! You kept the deer flies off of me.:Big Grin:

I'll hold you to pulling my anchor!:LOL:

I thought Khahn was fishing with you Ron?

Khanh who?

MikesOcean
05-15-2013, 10:06 PM
This is how I rolled in 2011, and there rolling back with me this year!

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b516/mikesocean/FC0E0E08-6A5F-46D6-A75B-C90752CD99F9-408-0000002036864917_zps814e15bc.jpg

MikesOcean
05-15-2013, 10:32 PM
I need to learn how to keep track better.
http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b516/mikesocean/62DCE3A8-DFAD-4550-90BB-7D40C612A0E8-408-000000266AD7D425_zps2ecfe1b3.jpg

Hardcor
05-16-2013, 10:35 AM

MikesOcean
05-16-2013, 12:08 PM
Very Nice Hardcore!!

How about these.

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b516/mikesocean/B415E168-3212-4437-89DC-B0819882C022-1230-0000007E245FD112_zps23c505aa.jpg

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b516/mikesocean/121267E5-ACED-48B0-916B-4F3160D67075-1230-0000007F367E038A_zps63394915.jpg

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b516/mikesocean/6728FF69-78D6-4AD4-969C-E8C4744884C4-1230-0000007F8B4CA284_zpsd243985b.jpg

:)

MikesOcean
05-16-2013, 12:10 PM
Lets see if you know your fish?

What are the two fish in the middle I am holding.

And weights and species of all fish.

Fishbones
05-16-2013, 12:13 PM
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/IMG_0372-1-1-1.jpg
too many toads to post, have a look boys, http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=1096

dk4885
05-16-2013, 12:59 PM
I got u all beat with this baby
http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd520/dk4885/008_zpsb7174bb0.jpg

Fishbones
05-16-2013, 01:09 PM
from the depths at that. lol poor lil guy
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/100MEDIA95IMAG0321_0001_zps17d3212f.jpg

dk4885
05-16-2013, 02:08 PM
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/100MEDIA95IMAG0321_0001_zps17d3212f.jpg

Best size for striper nuggets right there

Fishbones
05-16-2013, 03:34 PM
striquitos with spoogamole , Mmmmm......lol

fishinone
05-16-2013, 04:38 PM

I just want to give credit where credit is due.

I guided fishbones to this fabulous catch!

Hardcor
05-16-2013, 05:26 PM

Hardcor
05-16-2013, 05:33 PM
http://youtu.be/Yc1HIjba8yE

Fishbones
05-16-2013, 05:44 PM
I just want to give credit where credit is due.

I guided fishbones to this fabulous catch!

This is true, T/O watch out, Fishinone's Guide service is up and coming..lol

I wish this site had a like button ^^^like^^^

MikesOcean
05-16-2013, 05:57 PM
Times 2 what fishbones said about like button.

Good chit! I love it!!

Hardcor
05-16-2013, 06:06 PM

Hardcor
05-16-2013, 06:15 PM
Lets see if you know your fish?

What are the two fish in the middle I am holding.

And weights and species of all fish.

Jackpot Bluefin Tuna 124 pounds on 40 pound line

Jackpot Bluefin Tuna 62 pounds on 20 pound line

MikesOcean
05-16-2013, 06:28 PM
Haha that's funny. Mine on top is a jackpot bluefin 128 LB on 40 LB line.

Fishbones
05-16-2013, 06:29 PM
http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r428/AROCK1_photos/IMG_0020.jpg

Hardcor
05-16-2013, 06:36 PM
Haha that's funny. Mine on top is a jackpot bluefin 128 LB on 40 LB line.

I win a pack of fresh paper rolled Dines !

Hardcor
05-16-2013, 06:41 PM

Thanks guys I'm finding pictures I forgot about !

MikesOcean
05-16-2013, 06:54 PM
Very nice HC! Ok ok it's your ocean. But when your not around, it's mine. Haha.

Is that all on your boat? If not, what boat do you fish on?

trail blazer
05-16-2013, 06:54 PM
Those pics are for wussys,,,,,,,,Bet youall ain,t got a blue tic hound name,d BLUE

Wait for it

wait for it!!!!!!!!!

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/100e2520.jpg (http://s214.photobucket.com/user/carlysimps/media/100e2520.jpg.html)

Hardcor
05-16-2013, 08:22 PM
http://youtu.be/v7OOpEz3OC8

trail blazer
05-19-2013, 12:27 AM
Back on the subject,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzsY7bFbJO8

TRAIL BLAZER

trail blazer
05-19-2013, 09:43 PM
im not a superstitious guy but just didn,t like my post count, so there

Fishbones
05-19-2013, 09:53 PM
lol, Scott...

CAPT'N
05-19-2013, 10:55 PM
Serious pre fishing last few days. Can't say much except my buddy got a nice fish on a bait that just shocked me.

Looks like my bait box will look more like the meat market on the 8th.

Some of these Eastern Striper snacks really work, who would have thought.

Can't wait !

Capt'n

Hardcor
05-20-2013, 12:47 PM
Back on the subject,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzsY7bFbJO8

TRAIL BLAZER

http://youtu.be/2qzFmQ9a-Vc

fishinone
05-20-2013, 02:56 PM
T/O,

When I stopped at Tackle Express to take in some flyers and ask for a donation for the raffle, the guys in the store thought it was Stripperfest. So one thing led to another and now you're committed to dancing at the awards ceremony. :LOL:

Oh by the way, Chad donated a generous gift card for the raffle!

fishinone

Hardcor
05-21-2013, 08:36 AM
http://youtu.be/cxk3TEiiuQw

Hardcor
05-21-2013, 12:00 PM
http://youtu.be/8zcZ7umaltM

AZ.Kid
05-27-2013, 09:30 AM
The day draws close! :Big Grin: Looking forward to my first striperfest & meeting and fishing with everybody.

1.) To whom, when & where do I drop off raffle items?
2.) is there a check in before launch
3.) is anyone grilling? need some extra burgers, dogs, sodas, ect?

Also I have never been to Pyramid before, so if any of you Pyramid veterans could pass on some tips it would be appreciated. I am planning on making the trip up the weekend before to get a feel for the lake, the lice & the wind. if there are any do's & do not's I should know about ahead of time that will save me some frustration & time please share.

Bob said "just follow me and you will catch"

I can't do that to you Bob, but I appreciate the offer :Wink:

cutbait
05-27-2013, 09:49 AM
Fish are being caught very well at times on dines.

I suggest you buy a bag from Tammy and find a point or two with fish on it.

I'm not going to point to exact spots because everyone of us will be fighting for them.

Troll fish are being caught, weeds in water are making that task frustrating.

Meet in line, recognize the striper boats from the "overcompensating for something small" bass boats

Bako boys have a grill we could bring if your interested in the duty. We still need to see if the hot dog guy can come by again. That's best case scenerio.

You would be well advised to prefish and find a point or cove with fish on it. I'm gettng them shallow. Some deep by the dam

AZ.Kid
05-27-2013, 01:01 PM
Thanks Cutbait,
I do not want the duty of grill master, I will have enough work to do just getting some fish on the boat. (up against some tough competition out there) So the hotdog cart dude sounds good to me.
And besides its easier to chow down on a dog with my hands full of the 2 trophies I will be tacking home. :Fishing Hole:

TroutOnly
05-27-2013, 04:27 PM
Follow the current champ he will take you to the big ones,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,or follow carpboy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i'm not competing i'm just fishin for the fun of it,,,,,,,,,,but cory will be serious ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,

dk4885
05-27-2013, 05:13 PM
I'm sure the whole fleet will be in one location that is intel lake lice chase them off. And the bako boys will b zig zagging between boats trolling.

fishinone
05-27-2013, 05:33 PM
I used to have this really nice point all to myself. Feel free to fish there, it's the one with six boats on it.

I think I'll troll.

dk4885
05-27-2013, 06:11 PM
I used to have this really nice point all to myself. Feel free to fish there, it's the one with six boats on it.

I think I'll troll.

I call that rons cove, lol. our spot is about 150 yards from yours ron

TroutOnly
05-27-2013, 08:14 PM
The big ones arent there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cutbait
05-27-2013, 08:21 PM
The big ones arent there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Progression of the discussion would be.....

Where are the big ones Bob?

We're all ears

DMS
05-27-2013, 08:46 PM
Progression of the discussion would be.....

Where are the big ones Bob?

We're all ears

I think they are in bob's freezer.

cutbait
05-27-2013, 09:16 PM
I think they are in bob's freezer.

Only dead fish in Bob's freezer are Green..

Oops did I spill a secret just then??:Secret:

TroutOnly
05-27-2013, 10:32 PM
there going to be under the boat im fishing from ,not the decoy boat, and carpboy i dont eat greencrap i mean greencarp,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

fishinone
05-28-2013, 06:46 AM
The medium ones aren't there. The big ones sweep through.

TroutOnly
05-28-2013, 07:32 AM
That cove is the pirates cove ,beeracuda,farmy,bones,bam-bam-paddy,bigred,i think there were some more,,,,,,,,,,,,,they owned it till they abanded it,,,,,,,,,,,,,

exfactor
05-28-2013, 07:46 AM
who you fishing with Bob?

cutbait
05-28-2013, 08:24 AM
who you fishing with Bob?

Paul sr.

Hardcor
05-28-2013, 02:59 PM
Paul sr.

Mike ! I knew you and Scott could sing, but I didn't know you could dance !

http://youtu.be/fVQGywDAXMY

cutbait
05-28-2013, 03:46 PM
Mike ! I knew you and Scott could sing, but I didn't know you could dance !

http://youtu.be/fVQGywDAXMY

Ah Christmas in Bako!

fishinone
05-28-2013, 04:42 PM
That cove is the pirates cove ,beeracuda,farmy,bones,bam-bam-paddy,bigred,i think there were some more,,,,,,,,,,,,,they owned it till they abanded it,,,,,,,,,,,,,

In fairness, I just want to say that Bob fishes all of my spots.

Mine, mine, mine, mine! Mine, mine, mine, mine!

Thanks for showing me those spots Bob! I ride by you anchored up somewhere and I know it's a good spot.

Can I tie off on the back of your boat for trolling at the contest. That will save me a lot of trouble following you around.

cutbait
05-29-2013, 09:57 AM
Double A had a stroke of genius.

Suppose all the bass guys and jet skis and wake boats were distracted in line?

Suppose their bands get cut?

Also suppose a bag of clams were dropped on their decks.

Then suppose a water bottle was spilt in the bilge to pour out of the drain hole?

Would that improve the striperfest or not?

Discuss

CAPT'N
05-29-2013, 11:09 AM
Cutbait,

I like the way you think.............

Capt'n

fishinone
05-29-2013, 11:37 AM
Double A had a stroke of genius.

Suppose all the bass guys and jet skis and wake boats were distracted in line?

Suppose their bands get cut?

Also suppose a bag of clams were dropped on their decks.

Then suppose a water bottle was spilt in the bilge to pour out of the drain hole?

Would that improve the striperfest or not?

Discuss

This is Diabolical!

Can we do the same to Striperfest participants who have annoyingly shown an ability to catch fish?

DEVOREFLYER
05-29-2013, 11:47 AM
I have found that a "Few Drops" of this is the best revenge. Just sayin'. :Envious:

http://www.predatorpee.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=83105&Category_Code=ACS

Hardcor
05-29-2013, 12:05 PM
This is Diabolical!

Can we do the same to Striperfest participants who have annoyingly shown an ability to catch fish?

Sad story ! Poor Scott ! Mikey loses every fish he puts him on ! Sad story ! The defending champ puts cutbait on fish and ? Sad story ! Just saying !

Love Paul sr.

http://youtu.be/ABQsM6pfgrA

CAPT'N
05-29-2013, 04:36 PM
That was so dam funny .......

MikesOcean
05-30-2013, 11:39 AM
I love you Trail Blazer!!!

TroutOnly
05-31-2013, 05:50 AM
mikesocean you better wrap them dines up tight the carpboy sardine sniffer will tear into them before you get on the water,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,

trail blazer
05-31-2013, 06:40 AM

I get that a lot mike,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,ya I love you to bro,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

But just so you know,,,,,,,,,,,There can be only 2 BAKO BOYS,,,,,,,,,,

Hardcor
05-31-2013, 10:32 AM

I love you TrailBlazer !!!

http://youtu.be/BTdjeCKcSPg

Hardcor
05-31-2013, 10:35 AM
mikesocean you better wrap them dines up tight the carpboy sardine sniffer will tear into them before you get on the water,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,

http://youtu.be/QBwKv0G3gCI

MikesOcean
06-01-2013, 11:04 AM

The only thing Cutb$tch is sniffing is his own crouch!!

I get that a lot mike,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,ya I love you to bro,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

But just so you know,,,,,,,,,,,There can be only 2 BAKO BOYS,,,,,,,,,,

I know, But you better stick with CutB$tch. He would be very sad if you let him go.

socalbassboy
06-01-2013, 05:23 PM
cant wait! looks like ima be stuck on the shore again this year haha

Hardcor
06-02-2013, 10:33 AM
cant wait! looks like ima be stuck on the shore again this year haha

I think TrailBlazer is looking for a new partner !

http://youtu.be/k3bzNUUlgbw

AZ.Kid
06-02-2013, 05:47 PM
Went to Pyramid for the first time today, :Sad: what a barrel of fun that was. I got a limit of weeds & wind and caught a sheriff on the troll. (I forgot about the direction of traffic BS.) I got no love from mr. stripy. I saw a 3# trout in one of the coves that looked as lost as me. all the spots I saw fish was either to deep for my anchor ropes or had other boats on them. I will be lucky if I can scratch up a dink and stuff him full of weeds for the weigh in next Saturday.

cutbait
06-02-2013, 06:56 PM
When the fishing gets tough...

Bako boys still slay! Fishing doesn't get tough for the Bako Boys.. did you bump your head?

Hardcor
06-04-2013, 09:15 AM
When the fishing gets tough...

Bako boys still slay! Fishing doesn't get tough for the Bako Boys.. did you bump your head?

Poor TrailBlazer gonna have to net any fish caught CarpBait can't net !

http://youtu.be/xc5XW8DfiX0

Hardcor
06-04-2013, 09:58 AM
http://youtu.be/3hxDgcBvZhQ

Hardcor
06-05-2013, 06:39 AM
http://youtu.be/UINijI2-nKI

trail blazer
06-05-2013, 07:04 PM
http://youtu.be/UINijI2-nKI

LOVE ITTTTTTTT,,,,,,,,,True true

trail blazer
06-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Took an afternoon trip to the mid with my bakobrother,,,,,,,,,,,Just to see what we could put togather on the troll,,,,,went really well! couldn't beleave where we found,m surprised us both,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cought,m on 3 completely diferent colors and that surprised us also.
wEEDS WERE COMPLETELY GONE!,,,,,,,,,The bluestoning really help,d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,water temp was abought 75deg and seen some boats on boils way up in that 1st cove by the freeway left of the channel,,,,,,,,,said that they just go up there and wait a few hrs until the boils start,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all there boil fish were 4lbs and up to 10 lbs,,limits all around

I Cant seem to remember anymore then that,,,,weird,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dementia I think,always seems to clear up just after striperfest.

TRAIL BLAZER

I Cant seem to remember anymore then that,,,,weird,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dementia I think,always seems to clear up just after striperfest.

TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
06-05-2013, 07:21 PM
Took an afternoon trip to the mid with my bakobrother,,,,,,,,,,,Just to see what we could put togather on the troll,,,,,went really well! couldn't beleave where we found,m surprised us both,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cought,m on 3 completely diferent colors and that surprised us also.

Think we seen dms but im no 100%sure,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cutbait said he thought that was him

TRAIL BLAZER

Who'd a thunk?

Bako boys on a top secret bite.

Word is Hardbor hit it Monday solo. But no reports usually mean skunk trips!

cutbait
06-05-2013, 07:36 PM
Here are a couple pics of our catches

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130604_151242_080_zpsd58d57d0.jpg

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130604_115721_443_zpsf6f3ef73.jpg

trail blazer
06-05-2013, 07:50 PM
what tripped me out the most was how that green carp was able to function for no telling how long with that knife in its mouth,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,good thing you hook,d him in the other side of the mouth or he might have cut your line while reeling him in

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130604_115721_443_zpsf6f3ef73.jpg

TroutOnly
06-05-2013, 08:20 PM
oh man why you hurtin that poor old sun fish,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hardcor
06-06-2013, 03:35 PM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130604_151242_080_zpsd58d57d0.jpg

TrailBlazer didn't mind you showing his secreat swimbaits shad dots ! Dumb As-s
Look at the end of the u-rig ? something weird !

MikesOcean
06-06-2013, 07:51 PM
Wasn't gonna say, but Cutbait insisted I say! I witnessed boils today first hand! It got crazy! Just saying!

cutbait
06-06-2013, 08:12 PM
Wasn't gonna say, but Cutbait insisted I say! I witnessed boils today first hand! It got crazy! Just saying!

Whats funny is they won't believe the truth, so much BS that the truth is suspect.

They will believe it when The green carp is chalked full of boiling stripers

AZ.Kid
06-06-2013, 09:35 PM
OK, so what is the deal with the Raffel (3 items that are $15 -$20 each? - $45-$60 total? or 3 at $15-$20 total? are BPS cards OK?
where, when and to whom do I drop these to?

I aslo got a twenty$ for a spot with Striper on it:Cool:

trail blazer
06-06-2013, 09:40 PM
AZ Just 20ish in stuff total for the raffle if possible ,,,,,,,AS FOR THE 20$ FOR THE SPOT,,,,,,,,DONE!,,:Cool:

see you there,
TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
06-06-2013, 09:48 PM
AZ Just 20ish in stuff total for the raffle if possible ,,,,,,,AS FOR THE 20$ FOR THE SPOT,,,,,,,,DONE!,,:Cool:

see you there,
TRAIL BLAZER
Send him to bobs spot. Lol

trail blazer
06-07-2013, 06:33 AM
Send him to bobs spot. Lol

absolutely,,,,,,,,,,,best spot on the lake,,,,,,

see You in line AZ,,,,

trail blazer
06-07-2013, 06:37 AM

TrailBlazer didn't mind you showing his secreat swimbaits shad dots ! Dumb As-s
Look at the end of the u-rig ? something weird !

LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Was hopeing that nobody would see the supertupertopsecretBAKOBOYstriperkillinrig BUT I guess for our FNN brothers it,l be ok.

TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
06-07-2013, 07:13 AM
LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Was hopeing that nobody would see the supertupertopsecretBAKOBOYstriperkillinrig BUT I guess for our FNN brothers it,l be ok.

TRAIL BLAZER
Let's pay attention to how many of those colored swimbaits are on rigs Scottie?

I'm sure the Fresno boys will. Copy us

dk4885
06-07-2013, 07:34 AM
Let's pay attention to how many of those colored swimbaits are on rigs Scottie?

I'm sure the Fresno boys will. Copy us

Oh no u didn't. We been using those for a year now.

cutbait
06-07-2013, 07:36 AM
Oh no u didn't. We been using those for a year now.

A year now? Has it been that long since we taught you guys the u-rig?

cutbait
06-07-2013, 07:37 AM
A year now? Has it been that long since we taught you guys the u-rig?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Snap!

dk4885
06-07-2013, 07:40 AM
Lol. True that

cutbait
06-07-2013, 07:53 AM
Lol. True that
I'm sorry Dk.

I just snapped cause its hard for me to admit you did beat us to that color.

Forgive me?

TroutOnly
06-07-2013, 08:04 AM
Carpdink bend over and get ready to be spanked ,with treble hooks for all of youre smack talk about me and cory, tommorow you will pay up b-i-t-c-h,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and a hand full of striper spooge just they way you like it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,

TroutOnly
06-07-2013, 08:07 AM
D/k i taught them bako-boys the rigs ,but carpboy still doesnt get it right,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

AZ.Kid
06-07-2013, 11:52 PM
Good Luck, and tight lines & good times for all. :Fishing Catch: