PDA

View Full Version : looking for fishing buddies in the samo area for surf fishing or boating

ILL PHIL
04-30-2013, 10:31 PM
Hey guys, I am a novice recreational angler, that has no buddies with the time or interest in this sport like me :Sad: This is where you come in! I live in the SAMO area and general fish the bay. I have met a few you from OC, but haven't seen you around much. BTW LuckyCraft420, what the hell happened to you? No posts since like october? Anyways I am into surf fishing, and also i have a small hard bottom inflatable that i have been enjoying for the last few months. Its an 11' but she handles beautifully. I want to do all sorts of fishing. From drift fishing for bass/halibuts, to getting some rockfish and sanddabs. Also want to try the freshwater circuit. I have plans to go up north to troll for salmon later in may, and maybe try being one of those crazies you hear about hitting the paddies down south in the dinghy for yellows.

Let me know if you guys want to meet up sometime to fish!

Ill Phil

blakeb
06-20-2013, 09:04 PM
Hey Phil if you get this tonight I'm fishing tomorow I live in samo area pm me let me know I'm heading out the in the morning