PDA

View Full Version : Lake Fulmor 4-27-13

fishing_freak
04-30-2013, 01:58 PM
Its wide open for trouts, its not the biggest trout but i was just up there to have fun had to get out of the house. I pretty much was using power bait, i had 3 different kind of colors and they were all biting, me and my son limited out less than a hour sorry no picture was too busy slaying them. I called a friend to go hit up and he did but he said when he got there the rangers were giving out tickets to people who didnt have a forest parking pass REMEMBER TO BUY YOUR FOREST PASS and people were parking in the handicap zone without a handicap parking sticker also It was a good thing the ranger only gave them a warning. There going to stock again next week from what i read and i be up there again with my son and bringing along my niece and nephew this time because they love fishing

tomar19
04-30-2013, 02:11 PM
It's definitely wide open there. I went on 4/28 to get out of the desert heat and to check it out for the first time. Landed 20+ 7-10" bows C&Red safely (one was hooked a little deep and went to a fellow angler there with some kids). They were killing micetails, trout jigs/tubs, and spinners. It was a little crowded for my taste, but had fun hooking up with these little guys. I also hooked up two small LMBs on the spinner. I any of you have annual national parks passes, they are interagency, display it in your window and you are good to go.