PDA

View Full Version : Got the boat bloody with stripers.. fished with HardOnly

cutbait
04-24-2013, 08:05 PM
Bob told me he was on a video trip today with Hardcor

I thought about it and decided to crash that party... TB had work..

Anyway.. I planned an elaborate set of ambush and video footage sabotage out on the water.

Put my boat on the ramp and TO noticed it from 1/2 mile away.. busted

I start chuckin the Producer for no love while I see and hear Hardcor hook up left and right..

They were on em from opening to close..

Had a blast, saw TO show loweboat his German sausage.. Lowe boats eyes were fixed. Was like a trance.. kinda made me feel weird anchored down with these guys....

Anyway Ive got some more striper killing memories with my bud TO and new bud Hardcor.

I think I had 20 plus fish.. didn't farm any or lose any. Intact I think my bite to land ratio was 100%

We gave many away to a couple from Venture who "lurk" as tbey put it..

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_20130424_145559_070_zps734efc56.jpg
Thanks fellas

cutbait
04-24-2013, 08:09 PM
PS... there will be video from both sides..

I took a ration o ****..

TroutOnly
04-24-2013, 08:17 PM
YA AND I SAW THE FULL MOON OVER THE GREENCARP , CORY ALMOST PUKED AFTER SEEING THE PALE WHITE MOON WITH THE BOILS ON IT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,NO FARM JOBS , I THINK CORY'S VIDEO WILL TELL THE TRUTH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GREAT TUNA MIKE,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,

MikesOcean
04-24-2013, 08:21 PM
Hahaha too funny!! Great job Cb! What happened to the Obama mask you were gonna wear?

Oh and that video you sent me is too funny. Can't wait til they see it and to see there reactions. Lol
Still laughing about it.

trail blazer
04-24-2013, 08:24 PM
that right there my bako brother is how we do it,,,,,,,,,,,,,Way to represent!,,,,,,,,,,trail blazer

Double A
04-24-2013, 09:03 PM
2 videos,,, 2 sides

HardOnly, & Cutbait

The truth will lie somewhere in the middle.

Good on ya guys.

dk4885
04-25-2013, 10:06 AM
That's how you get revenge on some stripers. Nice work mike. Looking forward to the video.

trail blazer
04-25-2013, 10:36 AM
2 videos,,, 2 sides

HardOnly, & Cutbait

Good on ya guys.Double A ,,You traitorous BASS turd,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,you know that the BAKO BOYS would NEVER stretch the truth:Shocked:

Hardcor
04-25-2013, 10:44 AM
PS... there will be video from both sides..

I took a ration o ****..

There is a new cutbait video up right now !

Hardcor
04-25-2013, 10:47 AM
YA AND I SAW THE FULL MOON OVER THE GREENCARP , CORY ALMOST PUKED AFTER SEEING THE PALE WHITE MOON WITH THE BOILS ON IT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,NO FARM JOBS , I THINK CORY'S VIDEO WILL TELL THE TRUTH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GREAT TUNA MIKE,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,

Mike put his foot in his mouth again didn't he Bob ! Bob, I had a great day ! It does not get any better ! You make it look easy ! You are the man ! You are The Legend !

Bob your video is coming up, but for now enjoy the new cutbait video ! Thank you Bob !

Hardcor
04-25-2013, 10:51 AM
Hahaha too funny!! Great job Cb! What happened to the Obama mask you were gonna wear?

Oh and that video you sent me is too funny. Can't wait til they see it and to see there reactions. Lol
Still laughing about it.

The Obama mask MikesOcean ! Watch the new cutbait video and tell me about the Obama Mask !

Hardcor
04-25-2013, 10:53 AM
that right there my bako brother is how we do it,,,,,,,,,,,,,Way to represent!,,,,,,,,,,trail blazer

Hey Big Guy ! The video shows a different side of cutbait ! You still have time to trade ! The dead line is near !

Hardcor
04-25-2013, 10:56 AM
2 videos,,, 2 sides

HardOnly, & Cutbait

Good on ya guys.

There are three videos, One I have not seen ! I know one video shows the Legend putting cutbait and I on a wide open Striper bite until they kicked us off the lake !

Thank you Dopuble A

Hardcor
04-25-2013, 11:00 AM
That's how you get revenge on some stripers. Nice work mike. Looking forward to the video.

Yeh ! Nice Work mIKEY ! I don't know how you anchored so close with out the boats Slamming into each other ! One Thing though ! cutbait has a nice ride ! " SICK " Boat "

trail blazer
04-25-2013, 04:28 PM
Hey Big Guy ! The video shows a different side of cutbait ! You still have time to trade ! The dead line is near !,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Never abandon your wingman,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thats the way I roll hardcore

FishingwithDave
04-25-2013, 10:19 PM
You guys are highly entertaining and making me laugh my *** off!

alpine8fisherman
04-26-2013, 01:38 PM
[QUOTE=cutbait;669604]Bob told me he was on a video trip today with Hardcor

Have not on FNN in a while. Mostly beach fishing. Cutbait Thanks for the fishes! Hell of a nice job on rebuilding the " green carp". Make me wish that I should have kept my starcraft!

Hardcor
04-27-2013, 04:20 PM
,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Never abandon your wingman,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thats the way I roll hardcore

I know that all ready ! At least I know cutbait can harvest once YOU find them !

Hardcor
04-27-2013, 04:26 PM
You guys are highly entertaining and making me laugh my *** off!

Thank you ! FishingwithDave, It's my life I don't know why it's so funny !

[QUOTE=cutbait;669604]Bob told me he was on a video trip today with Hardcor

Have not on FNN in a while. Mostly beach fishing. Cutbait Thanks for the fishes! Hell of a nice job on rebuilding the " green carp". Make me wish that I should have kept my starcraft!

No harm meant !