PDA

View Full Version : April 24 Stocking Video !!

VineVideos
04-24-2013, 05:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2VX09EVhxA

troutdog
04-25-2013, 01:07 AM
Lots of freshly stocked trout for "Farm Fest 2013",way to keep trout season going full steam!

All Irvine staff are welcome to join Team57 for the rib tasting contest/BBQ,thanks for all you do and the continued support of our get togethers....see you Saturday!

TD

VineVideos
04-25-2013, 07:37 AM
What time is your event, Dog? I would love to meet some of you guys. And some some faces with handles.

Danny

Bobber Boy
04-25-2013, 07:54 AM
Lots of freshly stocked trout for "Farm Fest 2013",way to keep trout season going full steam!

All Irvine staff are welcome to join Team57 for the rib tasting contest/BBQ,thanks for all you do and the continued support of our get togethers....see you Saturday!

TD

This should be an EPIC event! Looking forward seeing ya'll!

Rooster
04-25-2013, 09:54 AM
What time is your event, Dog? I would love to meet some of you guys. And some some faces with handles.

Danny
DJ show up and join in on the fun. Great people and great food.

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?71364-Team-57-April-Farm-Fest-amp-Rib-Cook-off-(4-27-13)

This event will take place at the picnic area immediately adjacent to the tackle shop. Initial weigh-ins for big fish will start at 3:00pm and final weigh-in will be at 3:30pm SHARP so you will have all day to fish and get your money's worth. At 4:00pm we will start the judging for the rib cook-off. Around 4:30pm we will have an award presentation as well as some goodies to raffle off so be sure to stick around!

5150fishn
04-25-2013, 09:55 AM

Danny

I would say around 3:00 most people will be grouped together near the smokers waiting for some rib tasting.

Looking forward to seeing you!

VineVideos
04-26-2013, 06:06 AM
I will definitely stop by Saturday afternoon. Looking forward to that.

I am on the way to the Vine right now to try out a new color Furuno sounder. Fatherometers have never increased my chances much, but I am hoping this one
will be the hot ticket. My son-in-law, Capt. Jack Lester is going with me. So maybe he can actually teach me about using the new "up and down."

I do know how to take pictures. Now if I can just mix in some catching knowledge !! :Shocked: