PDA

View Full Version : Want To Buy Deps 250 SS

gogreeenz4
04-24-2013, 04:18 PM
lets hear what you got! pm me with color and price. I know retail and i am willing to help out and spend a few bucks more then retail but lets keep it reasonable

bassoholic
04-24-2013, 07:53 PM
lets hear what you got! pm me with color and price. I know retail and i am willing to help out and spend a few bucks more then retail but lets keep it reasonable

LOL.......good luck with that! My experience is the people that have them aren't saying anything and if they do they want $200 each for them. I'll second that........I'm interested as well!

gogreeenz4
04-25-2013, 09:21 AM
LOL.......good luck with that! My experience is the people that have them aren't saying anything and if they do they want $200 each for them. I'll second that........I'm interested as well!

You nailed it!!! hahahahaha ive had a few try and push one off on me for 180 (off colors) and 200 (trout) I am happy to meet in the middle and help out but damn some peole are getting a litte excessive with the mark up! but pm me BH i have a solution for us :)

And it has been requested that i revise my post becuase i said im willing to help out and pay a few bucks over retail..Retail isnt what Tackle Warehouse wants it is what deps names the retail which is about $149.99 for the trout and $135.99 for the odd ball colors ..

seal
04-25-2013, 09:28 AM
Super tuned! Really think it's about time somebody did a little ripoff on that lure and manufacture a close copy for a reasonable price and keep them in stock so prices don't get ridiculously inflated.

gogreeenz4
04-25-2013, 09:32 AM
Super tuned! Really think it's about time somebody did a little ripoff on that lure and manufacture a close copy for a reasonable price and keep them in stock so prices don't get ridiculously inflated.

I couldnt agree more!! this bait price is getting a little out of control...Not to mention the hardware is okay at best..I bent the hook pin on day one and i know a few folks that have bent the joint catching fish on the tail hook.. For 150-200 dollar bait this thing can be a bit fragile..