PDA

View Full Version : might need photos for article

fishtacomag
04-22-2013, 12:37 PM
I will be doing an eastern sierra opening day wrap up article for the summer issue of FISH TACO CHRONICLES. If you have a nice fish or stringer please send it to me and I MIGHT use it...no guarantees but you never know. If you do send please email me a high res photo along with your name and city to sarnold@cnc-west.com. Also if you can include what you caught it on that would be helpful. Thanks so much and good luck to all going up there this weekend. I will fishing from a boat at Gull Lake on Saturday

IncredibleHuck
04-23-2013, 08:16 AM
I will be doing an eastern sierra opening day wrap up article for the summer issue of FISH TACO CHRONICLES. If you have a nice fish or stringer please send it to me and I MIGHT use it...no guarantees but you never know. If you do send please email me a high res photo along with your name and city to sarnold@cnc-west.com. Also if you can include what you caught it on that would be helpful. Thanks so much and good luck to all going up there this weekend. I will fishing from a boat at Gull Lake on Saturday

I'll see what I can come up with for you!

Joshua
04-26-2013, 09:56 AM
Jason,
Intake II will be all yours this season. I will be at a lower elevation with the kids. Tear it up brother.

seal
04-26-2013, 09:59 AM

Go get um Jason, save a few for my trip next month!

FSHNLIC
04-26-2013, 07:11 PM
I may have a pic or 2u as well

SierraPeaks
04-26-2013, 09:07 PM

Yeah bro. I'm going in 12 days. Save me at least one lunky hog.