PDA

View Full Version : DVL Report 4-20 ( Video )

Hardcor
04-21-2013, 06:03 PM
I usually I don't fish week ends but my wife wanted to go to DVL. I trolled all day for Stripers for a zero ! The boat traffic had them down at 120 feet. We did hook a nice size German Brown Trout that ate a 2 oz Crocodile we release in good shape. At the end of the day the south west end got really quiet so we set up for Smallmouth Bass at one of my favorite spots. My wife caught and released two nice Smallmouth Bass on 4 pound line rigged drop shot. The bait was one and a half inch of the tail of a night crawler. She caught the first Smallmouth in 12 feet of water and the second was in 8 feet of warer. On the troll to the ramp Hardcore hooks and lands something really big that he keeps. It's the largest that Hardcore has ever caught ! There is a surprise at the end of the video.

http://youtu.be/mQPCI2BRYQs

Pete Marino
04-21-2013, 07:29 PM
hahhaah good job to you and your wife Corey. The end was a crack up..I needed that after a long weekend working..

Pete

Dr. MindBendo
04-21-2013, 07:36 PM
The end was hilarious! Thx.

fishincouple
04-21-2013, 07:37 PM
THANKS!! Always look forward to your vid's! Beautiful Brownie! Good job to the lady!

ben0606
04-21-2013, 07:38 PM
Thanks for another report and video. Hilarious u-rig..........

Hardcor
04-21-2013, 08:38 PM
hahhaah good job to you and your wife Corey. The end was a crack up..I needed that after a long weekend working..

Pete

Thank You Pete, I wanted to let you know my brother won't give me any info about when you took him out and he's gonna make big money off me next time were out !

Also, My brother and Kevin took out Kevin's new boat today and were pretending to be Pete Marino ! They caught and released 18 Largemouth, pretty good teacher !

They sent me a short video of them both bombing each other on a cast, then they both hook the same fish and it's the biggest of the day ! 8 lbs !

What my brother didn't know was I put the video in a work shop and I could clearly see they were using the same worm rigged the same way with the same color and the same size !

They even worked it the same way you do, It was funny to me because I all ready knew what rig you were using and how you were using it, But I didn't know the size and color and make until I saw the video !

Thank you Pete, I'm more competitive then my brother !

Hardcor
04-21-2013, 08:51 PM
The end was hilarious! Thx.

Thank you Doctor !

THANKS!! Always look forward to your vid's! Beautiful Brownie! Good job to the lady!

Thank's fishincouple, you can probably figure out were not a fishincouple, But I love her more then anything ! Corey

Thanks for another report and video. Hilarious u-rig..........

That u-rig had six arms with 12 swimbaits with hooks and another six swimbaits as teasers ! Thank you for watching ben606

HuskerRod
04-21-2013, 09:34 PM
Now that was pretty dang good. Great of your wife to go along and get in on the action. If my wife ever came fishing with me id be easy to spot.....I'd be the guy begging every boat that came buy to let me board and put me out of my misery.

The alabama rig was something else. you able to salvage any of the hardware?

I actually saw you in the parking lot gearing up. Neat boat.........thought it was you by the words "reel brothers" on the seat in the front. I would have said something, but didnt want to get a tongue lashing if it was some other "reel brothers" that happened to look just like the "reel brothers" on this sight. Now I know theirs only one "Reel brothers".

snospdr
04-21-2013, 09:54 PM
Excellent video! Great job on the u-rig, too! I think it might be a record! Did you get it weighed? ; )

bassoholic
04-22-2013, 08:17 AM
HAHA!! Great video! That gives you an idea of the cheaters out at DVL. People will try anything lol. Either he got it snagged or he saw Kyle headed his way! Thanks for the laugh!!

Hardcor
04-22-2013, 09:48 AM
Now that was pretty dang good. Great of your wife to go along and get in on the action. If my wife ever came fishing with me id be easy to spot.....I'd be the guy begging every boat that came buy to let me board and put me out of my misery.

The alabama rig was something else. you able to salvage any of the hardware?

I actually saw you in the parking lot gearing up. Neat boat.........thought it was you by the words "reel brothers" on the seat in the front. I would have said something, but didnt want to get a tongue lashing if it was some other "reel brothers" that happened to look just like the "reel brothers" on this sight. Now I know theirs only one "Reel brothers".

I threw that big u-rig in the back of my truck and when I got home it was as hard as a rock ! If you see me come over an say hey ! I'd like to meet you ! Just not when I'm fishing !

Thank you HuskerRod

Hardcor
04-22-2013, 09:51 AM
HAHA!! Great video! That gives you an idea of the cheaters out at DVL. People will try anything lol. Either he got it snagged or he saw Kyle headed his way! Thanks for the laugh!!

Thank's bassoholic, This is one of the Brothers I have on my boat once a week ! This laugh is for you !

http://youtu.be/Sfj0OJjglhM

TroutOnly
04-23-2013, 07:23 AM
CORY I KNOW WHO MADE THAT RIG,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,I LIKED THAT GERMAN BROWN YOURE WITH CAUGHT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,

TroutOnly
04-23-2013, 07:27 AM
cory check youre p/m box for some messages,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,

Hardcor
04-23-2013, 09:00 AM
CORY I KNOW WHO MADE THAT RIG,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,I LIKED THAT GERMAN BROWN YOURE WITH CAUGHT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,

Bob you were the first guy I thought of when that Brown Trout came over ! It was pretty even though it was a stocker.

Hardcor
04-23-2013, 09:01 AM
cory check youre p/m box for some messages,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,

Oh ! Boy !

chompot
04-23-2013, 06:24 PM
That was damn funny at the end.

cutbait
04-23-2013, 06:42 PM
You crack me up corn dog.... I think that monstrosity was actually a real umbrella fabricated into a rig

MikesOcean
04-23-2013, 09:40 PM
Hardcor YOUR AN ANIMAL! I love it!

And Your wife sounds so respectful! You told her to have a seat and she kindly says ok. If I told my wife to take a seat she would push me overboard for telling her what to do!!lol

Looking forward in bumping into you soon Im sure at the wood, mid, somewhere.. Keep up awesome work.

Really enjoy your reports

Hardcor
04-27-2013, 10:12 AM
That was damn funny at the end.

Thank you chompot ! there is two a new video in the Pyramid Lake reports !

You crack me up corn dog.... I think that monstrosity was actually a real umbrella fabricated into a rig

You are not hard to crack up Carp Boy !

Hardcor YOUR AN ANIMAL! I love it!

And Your wife sounds so respectful! You told her to have a seat and she kindly says ok. If I told my wife to take a seat she would push me overboard for telling her what to do!!lol

Looking forward in bumping into you soon Im sure at the wood, mid, somewhere.. Keep up awesome work.

Really enjoy your reports

My wife runs my life and I will do anything and everything for her ! But when on my boat !

Thank you MikesOcean, Check out Bobs new video on the Pyramid channel !

fishnbear
04-27-2013, 08:43 PM
Nice video, love the ending!

Hardcor
05-04-2013, 10:30 AM
Nice video, love the ending!

Thank You Fishnbear, It's a lot harder to video then to fish at times !