PDA

View Full Version : CAB Tourney and LB

Kidfish
04-21-2013, 01:10 PM
Today my partner and I fish Cabrillo beach and we placed third in the tourney. A key componet in fishing today was the tenacious heads keeping us weedless. Today was a good day of fishing for my partner and I caught 5 fish and my partner caught 4. We only caught two legal bass but we farmed at least 4 together..I caught two rockfish,two sandbass,and a barracuda.. My partner caught two sculpin, one bass and a short hali. Not a bad day of fishing plus getting some cash was well worth it. Sorry for the short report really tired. There are noo bad dayz on the water.

Went to the jetty at 6am this morning walked down a little ways and was in my spot. My first cast I throw out and missed one. The second cast BOOOM I smack him and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ he takes a run and shakes his head my buddy gets the net and he was landed. He tape out just at 22'' I was stoked I took a quick pic and he was back to the water. Fished for an hour more and nothing. So I moved down the the beach and hit three small halis from 10" to 18". Another great day on the water.

PTN
04-21-2013, 01:39 PM
Congrats on 3rd in the tourney. Looks like you've been putting in a lot of work on the tube. And then a legal halibut off the jetty. :Applause: Thanks for the pictures and report.

-Peter

murrieta angler
04-22-2013, 03:19 PM
Hey Kid,
Been a while :Smile:
Nice job placing 3rd in the tourney..:Wink:
Also, nice job with the legal flatty.
Thanks for the report,
Robert
<><

bachiboy
04-22-2013, 07:22 PM
Way to go Kid. Placing third is a great accomplishment. Congrats on nailing the legal and all of the others! Looking forward to hearing more from you soon!

Don

DockRat
04-22-2013, 10:20 PM
Team Kidfish on fire !

dlmoo312
04-22-2013, 11:16 PM
Congrats on the 3rd place finish and the legal hali!
Thanks for the report!

-Daniel