PDA

View Full Version : Luvs me some duffleblog...

casting call
04-18-2013, 07:43 PM
Parents should NOT allow their toddlers to join Airborne troops....lol

http://www.duffelblog.com/2013/04/military-fakers-fight-back-against-milbloggers/

Skyler
04-18-2013, 07:53 PM
Thanks. I'm bored at work and I needed that, lol.

casting call
04-18-2013, 08:02 PM
I like the caption on the photo..at first i was mad as hell, til i realized what the caption was saying..lol

Heres another link going into detail about the guy in the pic:

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=24149

Cobat Infantryman Badge (Army CIB), Air Assault Badge, and a Combat Parachutist Badge on Airforce Blues? hahahhahaha
My dad is a retired E8 from the Air Force and if he saw this scumbag, he would've beat the crap out of him.

DockRat
04-19-2013, 05:17 AM
I hate that crap of fake veterans. Craigslist is famous for scammers.
looking for a TDI wagon and this crap comes.

I'm asking for it is $2,161 including shipping and handling costs.

SHIPPING AND HANDLING ???

MAJOR RED FLAG FOR A LOCAL SALE. :Finger:

It is in perfect condition FOR $2161

$2161 ??? KIND OF A ODD PRICE FOR A PRIVATE PARTY. :Finger:

USING A B S STORY ON TOP OF THAT.
THIS GUY NEEDS TO BE ROLLED UP IN SOME CHAIN LINK FENCE AND TOSSED IN 500' OF WATER.

SCAMMERS :Finger:
DR

2005 Volkswagen Passat TDI WAGON
Hello,
Thank you for your inquiry regarding my car. It is in perfect condition, there's not even a scratch or any dents on it. Everything about it is in perfect condition. I have clear title for it, no liens or loans.
The car is priced to sell quickly and the final price that I'm asking for it is $2,161 including shipping and handling costs. The reason for selling it is that my husband died in Afghanistan 3 months ago and me and my daughter decided to sell the house and move to my sister's. The car reminds us very much of my husband but we finally understood that we have to move on with our lives. Although my husband will have his place in our hearts forever. I can't afford to take days off my work for this sale so i'm trying to sell it online.
If you are really interested in purchasing the car please reply to this email and i will provide further instructions regarding payment and delivery.

Regards!

Clara Rodriguez