PDA

View Full Version : The BAKO BOY,,,,,,,HARD ONLY Fishoff

trail blazer
04-18-2013, 11:50 AM
How bought 6/1/13,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob , hardcore if its a yes then you guys pick the lake,,,,,,,,,,,,???????????????????????????????orr rrrrrrrr you guys pick the date and we,l pick the lake,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HERE WE GO,,,,,,Lets do this!:Big Grin:

trail blazer
04-18-2013, 02:20 PM
well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,were waiting

dk4885
04-18-2013, 02:55 PM
no response yet only means one thing,

cutbait
04-18-2013, 03:05 PM
Put up or shut up time.

Well Hard Only?

You guys call the shots?

Bassfan
04-18-2013, 03:27 PM
How much are the tickets? I'll take 2! This should be epic, Ali vs Frazier all over again.
P.S. I think TO is doing a guide trip at Pyramid today.

TroutOnly
04-18-2013, 06:02 PM
Oh i'm so scared i cant respond,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,please,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hardcor
04-18-2013, 06:25 PM
I'm shaking, I'm Shaking, Oh ! I'm cutbait, I'm cutbait, I'm cutbait !

http://youtu.be/cxk3TEiiuQw

cutbait
04-18-2013, 06:36 PM
I'm shaking, I'm Shaking, Oh ! I'm cutbait, I'm cutbait, I'm cutbait !

http://youtu.be/cxk3TEiiuQw

So is this a forfeit?

DEVOREFLYER
04-18-2013, 07:13 PM
I think Trailblazer has got them worried, and they should be. Trailblazer showed what he is made of and put blood on the deck under very tough conditions.:UDaMan:

TroutOnly
04-18-2013, 07:18 PM
Hell no baitbitchboy,,,,,,,,,,,,seems i remember a day at san ant baitboy was throwing doe at the carp and about a 100yds away john on my boat was killin a 15lber right in the middle of the day,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

dk4885
04-18-2013, 07:28 PM
wow this is like going no were fast, over and over the challenge has been thrown out there and no response what so ever. I say the silence says it all. bako boys I no you guys are looking for a challenge fresno boys say millerton, bako says when. we will step up to the plate while you wait for the little blue pill to kick in for Hard Only to STEP UP.

TroutOnly
04-18-2013, 08:25 PM
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0465JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ------------.jpg (http://s403.photobucket.com/user/troutonly/media/DSCN0465JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ------------.jpg.html)remember this carpboy,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,

cutbait
04-18-2013, 08:27 PM
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN0465JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ------------.jpg (http://s403.photobucket.com/user/troutonly/media/DSCN0465JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ------------.jpg.html)remember this carpboy,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,

Yeah I remember.

I'm telling ya I was on a 30 lb carp

cutbait
04-18-2013, 08:28 PM
wow this is like going no were fast, over and over the challenge has been thrown out there and no response what so ever. I say the silence says it all. bako boys I no you guys are looking for a challenge fresno boys say millerton, bako says when. we will step up to the plate while you wait for the little blue pill to kick in for Hard Only to STEP UP.
How bout next Tues?

What's the boat status? Figure anything out?

TroutOnly
04-18-2013, 08:31 PM
Sorry d/k but you need to quit running youre mouth,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i think cory should say silverwood seeings how he or me didnt start the challenge ,,,,,,if it was my choice i would say skinner or dvl but if i was going to be nice i would say castaic,,with niether time practicing,,just show up and fish and see whoes b/s and who isnt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cutbait
04-18-2013, 08:32 PM
I need to kill sumin....

Where's my pitchfork

trail blazer
04-18-2013, 08:37 PM
I need to kill sumin....

Where's my pitchforkLOL,,,,,,,,,,,You don,t need no p,fork bro,,,,,,,,just a big ole striper rod and a hook with yarn on it and fish DIE,,,,,,,,,Next tues will not work for me WORKIN and not enough notice to get off,,,,,So BOB CORY,,,,,,Do I need to make sure im off the weekend of june 1st?,,It,l would be a hoot!

cutbait
04-18-2013, 08:43 PM
LOL,,,,,,,,,,,You don,t need no p,fork bro,,,,,,,,just a big ole striper rod and a hook with yarn on it and fish DIE,,,,,,,,,Next tues will not work for me WORKIN and not enough notice to get off,,,,,So BOB CORY,,,,,,Do I need to make sure im off the weekend of june 1st?,,It,l would be a hoot!

A hoot would be an understament

DEVOREFLYER
04-18-2013, 08:47 PM
If y'all are gonna do a weekend blood fest, ya should be at DVL as no "Lake Lice" allowed to disturb the slayin'.

dk4885
04-18-2013, 09:20 PM
Don't get mad bob. Just having a little fun. You no your my favorite striper slayer. Lol

Hardcor
04-18-2013, 09:52 PM
Hell no baitbitchboy,,,,,,,,,,,,seems i remember a day at san ant baitboy was throwing doe at the carp and about a 100yds away john on my boat was killin a 15lber right in the middle of the day,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Bob don't you think it's weird they try and make a date in June ! In June I'm chasing Yellowtail, Albacore and Bluefin ! Chasing the real bite ! The Hot Bite !

The Striper bite hits it's peak in June and Bob's booked every day ! That's what happen's when your a legend !

cutbaits high on what his big brother TrailBlazer Did ! That's cool, so am I !

But the time is now ! Carpboy ! No pitch forks, No pump house, lite post cement pond fishing ! That's stuff I did before you were born !

This is what you asked for ! Me and the Legend vs Carpboy and Texas Hillbilly ! You just got your wish !

Bob and I are old school, real sportsman, And we don't think it's fare that TrailBlazer has to be handy capped by his younger giggling brother cutbait ! We would be more worried if we were just facing TrailBlazer by himself ! But this is what you choose and this is what your going to get !

The time is now ! We chase the hot bite now ! It's Striper time Now !

I will call the legend and we will make the plans and the rules and the date and lake ! You called us out ! It's Time to put up ! The Time is now !

Love Corey

http://youtu.be/oNKOqmF-dYY

Hardcor
04-18-2013, 10:09 PM
To TrailBlazer From Hardcore I have a little brother too !

http://youtu.be/QQ6W4TOCEJg

trail blazer
04-19-2013, 08:18 AM
:Idea:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,

TroutOnly
04-19-2013, 03:13 PM
Trout-core needs to put some asswhoopin on you boys so you will learn to respect for youre elder fish slayers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

murrieta angler
04-19-2013, 03:36 PM
Seems alot of the youngsters are doing a whole lotta trash talkin these days..:Shocked:
I for one can't wait to see the results...:Cool:
As for me, I would much rather be in a wide open tuna bite than a striper fest...:Wink:
Robert
<><

p.s. if anyone needs a deckie, for some tuna, I am available. I have gas $, munchies and bait $ as well....:Envious:

GOOD LUCK GUYS

Hardcor
04-19-2013, 04:53 PM
Seems alot of the youngsters are doing a whole lotta trash talkin these days..:Shocked:
I for one can't wait to see the results...:Cool:
As for me, I would much rather be in a wide open tuna bite than a striper fest...:Wink:
Robert
<><

p.s. if anyone needs a deckie, for some tuna, I am available. I have gas $, munchies and bait $ as well....:Envious:

GOOD LUCK GUYS

Did somebody say Tuna ! WFO ! Tuna !

http://youtu.be/4bcf-1C5FK8

trail blazer
04-20-2013, 12:10 PM
OK,,,,,,OK,,,,,,,,,,,,,This has been a blast BUT I think our<the bako boys> real motives got lost somewhere in the woodworks. We were just trying to get a chance to fish with the 2 of you,,,,,,,,,,,we were talking and decided that A DAY OR 2 OUT ON THE WATER WITH YOU 2 WOULD BE SECOND TO NONE!,,,,,,Beleave me when I say that the sheer notion that we could beat BOB at what he does best was possible only in our dreams,,,,,,,POSSIBLE but not likely.,SO il say this right here and now,,,,,,,,,,,HOPEFULLY someday this summer we all can get togather on an ALL EXPENCE PAID fishing trip,,WEEKEND,, sponcerd by the 1 and only HARDCORE at a BIG FISH striper lake like S/TON or DVL,,,,You know,,NOT on a hunt for numbers but on a hunt for those DD linesides that make it all worthwhile. TRAIL BLAZER

cutbait
04-20-2013, 01:49 PM
OK,,,,,,OK,,,,,,,,,,,,,This has been a blast BUT I think our<the bako boys> real motives got lost somewhere in the woodworks. We were just trying to get a chance to fish with the 2 of you,,,,,,,,,,,we were talking and decided that A DAY OR 2 OUT ON THE WATER WITH YOU 2 WOULD BE SECOND TO NONE!,,,,,,Beleave me when I say that the sheer notion that we could beat BOB at what he does best was possible only in our dreams,,,,,,,POSSIBLE but not likely.,SO il say this right here and now,,,,,,,,,,,HOPEFULLY someday this summer we all can get togather on an ALL EXPENCE PAID fishing trip,,WEEKEND,, sponcerd by the 1 and only HARDCORE at a BIG FISH striper lake like S/TON or DVL,,,,You know,,NOT on a hunt for numbers but on a hunt for those DD linesides that make it all worthwhile. TRAIL BLAZER

Agreed...

Fellas we just wanna fish with ya and shoot the bull...

It did morph in the wrong direction

DEVOREFLYER
04-20-2013, 02:21 PM
Boy I guess TO and HardCore psyched y'all out talkin' all that trash or was it the videos. So now ya wave the white flag and now want a "Love Fest" instead of the "Great Striper Smackdown".

Rodney King would be proud "Can't we all just get along". Oh well.:Sad:

flyhigh123
04-20-2013, 03:22 PM
At the least striperfest 2013?!

trail blazer
04-20-2013, 03:36 PM
Boy I guess TO and HardCore psyched y'all out talkin' all that trash or was it the videos. So now ya wave the white flag and now want a "Love Fest" instead of the "Great Striper Smackdown".

Rodney King would be proud "Can't we all just get along". Oh well.:Sad:D FLYR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Always a great reply from ya,,,,,,,,,,,,,white flag you say,,,,,,,,,Well if that's how you see it that's ok to,,,,,,Going to have to get you an my boat one day for an all out assault on some linesides,,,,see if you can keep up ,lol

DEVOREFLYER
04-20-2013, 04:44 PM
TB I am afraid I would bring the stink/skunk if I fished with you and in no way could I come close to keeping up. What you and others do to Mr. Stripy has me in your humble shadow. I have only fished Mr. Stripy once and it was with TO or I would have struck out. My boat is not rigged for Mr. Stripy, damn I am only getting comfortable going after the "Green Carp", the key word here is comfortable and not good. Kudo's on the San Antonio trip, I would guess that woke up TO & Hardcore as the Bakoboys are not to be taken lightly. I wish a fishoff was in the making as it would be classic. Perhaps in the future an event with more teams/players and to make things really interesting both lake and duct as venues. Then we would see who really is the striper king.

trail blazer
04-20-2013, 05:05 PM
Make no mistake abought it bro,TO is the lake king,,,,,,,,,DK has become the new Duct king,,,,all JMO of course,,,,,,,,What I was saying is that you will have to come aboard sometime and get some more yourself,,,,,,,,,an invite for down the road

TroutOnly
04-21-2013, 03:59 PM
I THINK THE STRIPERFEST WOULD BE A GOOD PLACE TO SETTLE THE DEAL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,

cutbait
04-21-2013, 04:24 PM
I THINK THE STRIPERFEST WOULD BE A GOOD PLACE TO SETTLE THE DEAL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,
+1

Carp boy out

Hardcor
04-23-2013, 07:45 AM
+1

Carp boy out

http://youtu.be/-FbZnruO0YY

Hardcor
04-23-2013, 10:08 AM
Make no mistake abought it bro,TO is the lake king,,,,,,,,,DK has become the new Duct king,,,,all JMO of course,,,,,,,,What I was saying is that you will have to come aboard sometime and get some more yourself,,,,,,,,,an invite for down the road

I he don't want it I'll take it !

DEVOREFLYER
04-23-2013, 10:28 AM
I never said I would not take the offer. In fact I am looking forward to it. TB just has to let me know when and where. Hardcore you will have to get in line.

Hardcor
04-23-2013, 10:48 AM
I never said I would not take the offer. In fact I am looking forward to it. TB just has to let me know when and where. Hardcore you will have to get in line.

Dang ! DEVOREFLYER you have all the fun !

DEVOREFLYER
04-23-2013, 01:18 PM
Hardcore I bet after all of the GREAT videos posted that the line to hookup on a trip with you is even longer. You seem to have the saltwater and the freshwater both dialed in. World class job on both.