PDA

View Full Version : Sanantonio recon,,,,,,,,,FNNs FINEST seeing whats going on in PIGGY LAND!

trail blazer
04-18-2013, 07:37 AM
Without repeating cutbaits report il pick up where he left off,,,,,,,,We left the kitty <allnighter spot> at abought 10 minutes after daylight,,,,,,,,,cutbait headed north, myself and D/K headed south in search of the completely elusive striper,,bought 8 am,,,,,,,,,,,,im rolling down this bank and noticing that the bait has moved a bit shallower then the day before then my FF explodes with huge arches and bait,,,,,,,a few seconds later WHAMMO,,,Bigtime slam,,,drag screaming and im 15 or 20 feet off the bank with the wind pushing me into the rocks while I try to clear the other rod/fight the fish and trying to slowly move the boat into deeper water away from the rocks a bit at a time,after abought 4 or 5 minutes of this heartpumping drama I got a net under him,,,,,,,,,,still fighting the wind and with another troll rig still in the water <HORRIBLY HUNG UP> after being drug on the bottom all over the place,,,,,,,,,5 minutes to clear that rod then headed straight out 3 or 4 hundred yrds upwind to call my comrads and let,m know ITS ON!,,,,,,,,,I explain,d to cutbait on the phone that I had found what I had seen before over there<a massive school of stripers feeding on a massive school of bait,,,,,,,,,,,,,and when this happm,s at s/tone there will be more of the same down the bank at the next identical spot,,,,,,,He was getting ready to haul but my way when he had an horrible thought,,,,,,,,,,,he call,d me and said,,,,,,,,SCOTT if I head to where your at and we completely rip stripees world apart ,,, it will be almost completely impossible to EVER get HARDCORE to feel the sting of a BAKO BEATDOWN on himself,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,He said heck with it,,,,,,,,,im coming down there anyway,,i thought abought it and said NOOOOOOOOO!!!,,,,Your right!,,,,you have to sit this one out my bako brother:Wink:,,,,,il whack,m for you! Over the next 3 hrs a managed 7 more stripe pulls,,,,,,,,,,,,lost 1 at the boat due to not being able to get the net under him while trying to slowly motor the boat awaw from the rocks,,,,pure pandemonium I tell you!,,,,,,,,,1 more hung me up in the shallow water,,,,,,,,,3 shook off before I could get the rod out of the holder,,zzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz then nothing . and a total of three hit the deck :Big Grin:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,18 lbs,,,,,,,17 lbs and 13 lbs,,,,,,,,,,,The one that hung me up on the bottom was my $ fish im sure,how big il never know! he got me for at least 100 yrds of 65 braid nonstop like I was tied up to a freight train then just stop,d all at once when some of my rig hung up on something and he just broke the other leader off my rig,,,50 LB LEADERS!. SO HERES MY FISH http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/0417131233_zpsc37d4f47.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/0417131233_zpsc37d4f47.jpg.html)

trail blazer
04-18-2013, 07:44 AM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/0417131734_zps00009699.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/0417131734_zps00009699.jpg.html)

trail blazer
04-18-2013, 07:45 AM
HHhttp://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/0417130910_zps1db0f1af.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/0417130910_zps1db0f1af.jpg.html)

trail blazer
04-18-2013, 07:48 AM
Sorry guys Im having comp problems and this is how I had to post it,,,one final pic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,TRAIL BLAZER OUT! http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG_8405_zpsea5402fc.jpg (http://s171.photobucket.com/user/kluna2/media/IMG_8405_zpsea5402fc.jpg.html)

fishinarteest
04-18-2013, 07:59 AM
I haven't been to this lake in forever, now ima have to get back out there. Good job on the fatties, and sorry bout the lost fish. But I guess the price we pay as striper murderers Lol.

Double A
04-18-2013, 08:27 AM
H E double hockey sticks,,, yeaaaa big man !!!!!

I saw early on the 1st day that there was a fire in TB's eyes.
We all fished that lake hard day 1, but TB had that look of determination,,,
That he was NOT gonna be denied.

That night, after the great debate...
DD stripes on top water, or cranked out Britney Spears, TB was lights out in dream land... Hmmm ?
Well, he snookered us. TB got a good nights rest while we stayed up playing with the kitties & shooting the BS.
Well played Sir.

Next morning we all gave it a quick go for nada. While pulling the boats outta the water,,
TB texts... He's pulling' pigs outta the water.
Unbelievable !!!
3 texts in the span of 20-30 minutes.... TB's on em and wrecking their world !!!

Good on ya big brother.
Like I said, I saw that fire in you early day 1,,,
You grinded em, and it paid off BIG time !!!

The "old" (not that old) man showed the young bucks
What's Up !!!
So happy for you bruthA !!!!!!

Hardcor
04-18-2013, 09:16 AM
TrailBlazer you are AWESOME ! T/B found the fish and bait the day before.Forms a game plan and go's to bed early.Why the young gigglers sleep it off T/B gets up early and go's on a pig hunt with fire in his eye's !

TrailBlazer not only kicks three big pigs as-ses in windy bad weather, he kicks all the young gigglers as-ses too !

Nice work and nice fish TrailBlazer ! You did what Bob and I hoped for ! You got the pig, You got three pigs, You Kicked AS_S You ( OLD ) Texas Hillbilly ! Tell cutnbait he's a trader ! Tell cutbait the trader that his skunk smells really bad, Stinky ! Like a carp that's been gigged by a pitch fork and laid out in the sun on a long cement pond to rot ! Stinky ! cutbaits new name should be S-C-B Stinky Carp Boy ! SCP !

We will call him Stinky Trader Carp Boy !

TrailBlazer You are the Man, Congratulations Scott !

Corey

trail blazer
04-18-2013, 09:23 AM
LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOUR hardcore HARDCORE!!,,,,,,,,,,,,and THANK YOU!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,But here,s the facts,,,,,,,,,,,,,if the bako boys would have been tandem on the same boat there would be no more stripers on that end of the lake,,,,,,BAKOBOY MAGIC!

dk4885
04-18-2013, 09:29 AM
I'm happy for you TB. You should have seen us at the boat launch every time my phone got a txt msg from you. I would have been right there with you if not having issues with motor. By what you told me about the wind we made the right call.

Next time we will kill striper for sure.

TroutOnly
04-18-2013, 09:47 AM
YOU MAKE ME PROUD TO KNOW YOU SCOTT,,,,AND THERES NOTHING BETTER THAN TALKING WITH YOU AND I HEAR THAT HOOKUP SOUND OF A SCREAMING DRAG NOISE IN THE BACKGROUND THEN YOU GO OH S/H/I/T AND THE PHONES GOES DEAD,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,GREAT RECON AND SLAYIN PAL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,

Hardcor
04-18-2013, 09:59 AM
LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOUR hardcore HARDCORE!!,,,,,,,,,,,,and THANK YOU!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,But here,s the facts,,,,,,,,,,,,,if the bako boys would have been tandem on the same boat there would be no more stripers on that end of the lake,,,,,,BAKOBOY MAGIC!

TrailBlazer this post shows what a neat man you are ! Sticking up for your brother know matter what ! What a man, What a brother !

Ya know T/B with all the gigglers skunking out I could smell it from up hear in the mountains, Stinky, Stinky wind blowing ! I also heard word of trader blowing in the wind. Stinky trader !

Blowing in the wind

flyhigh123
04-18-2013, 10:01 AM
Amazing! Nice huge stripers man! Keep up the hard work
And kill em good!

MikesOcean
04-18-2013, 10:02 AM
TB IS AN ANIMAL!

Shoulda coulda woulda!

If my auntie had balls, she'd be my uncle!

But TB is the only one that stuck it out!

HE'S THE MAN!!!!!!

TRUE STRIPER JUNKIE!!!!

Nothing was stopping him! Determination, Passion, and my kettle!!!!! I could only dreamed that I stayed, but I didn't.
I wussed out, tired, and missed my mommy!!! Oh well!!

TB YOU ROCK!!

slacker189
04-18-2013, 10:59 AM
you the man TB! impressive catch!! those fish have some girth. you're rippin fish out the water everywhere--- from the duct to the lakes

Hardcor
04-18-2013, 02:25 PM
I wish somebody could have been there to take your picture next to though's nice big Stripers ! I think that would have made a great picture ! Just saying !

catchingsomefish
04-18-2013, 03:04 PM
way to get em Scott!!!! That sounds like great fun, and those are some nice sized units, great job, thanks for sharing your success with all of us............................Dave

trail blazer
04-19-2013, 07:55 AM
YOU MAKE ME PROUD TO KNOW YOU SCOTT,,,,AND THERES NOTHING BETTER THAN TALKING WITH YOU AND I HEAR THAT HOOKUP SOUND OF A SCREAMING DRAG NOISE IN THE BACKGROUND THEN YOU GO OH S/H/I/T AND THE PHONES GOES DEAD,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,GREAT RECON AND SLAYIN PAL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,

It was pure drama on every hookup bob,,,,,,,YOU of all people know how tricky it is to deal with all those conditions ,,,,I LOVE THAT STUFF!!!LOLOLOL,,,,,,,,,Might be a while before I can go again <work> but I still can,t hardly wait for the chance,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The 1 that hit while we were talking was the 18lbr,,,,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,,ha d a bitmuch drag on him and couldn't get the completely loaded up rod out of the rod holder,,lol,,,,got him though,,lol,The wind was getting it BIGTIME the whole time complicating things even more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PURE STRIPER JUNKIE GOOD TIMES! TRAIL BLAZER

Hardcor
04-19-2013, 02:09 PM
It was pure drama on every hookup bob,,,,,,,YOU of all people know how tricky it is to deal with all those conditions ,,,,I LOVE THAT STUFF!!!LOLOLOL,,,,,,,,,Might be a while before I can go again <work> but I still can,t hardly wait for the chance,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The 1 that hit while we were talking was the 18lbr,,,,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,,ha d a bitmuch drag on him and couldn't get the completely loaded up rod out of the rod holder,,lol,,,,got him though,,lol,The wind was getting it BIGTIME the whole time complicating things even more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PURE STRIPER JUNKIE GOOD TIMES! TRAIL BLAZER

TrailBlazer, the same day you were killing pigs I was Slaying leopards

http://youtu.be/IT2ah3UQGMQ

trail blazer
04-19-2013, 02:25 PM
Yet another WAYCOOL vid hardcore,,,,love,m,,,,,,,,,,keep,m commin,,trail blazer

trail blazer
04-19-2013, 06:49 PM
TrailBlazer you are AWESOME ! T/B found the fish and bait the day before.Forms a game plan and go's to bed early.Why the young gigglers sleep it off T/B gets up early and go's on a pig hunt with fire in his eye's !

TrailBlazer not only kicks three big pigs as-ses in windy bad weather, he kicks all the young gigglers as-ses too !

Nice work and nice fish TrailBlazer ! You did what Bob and I hoped for ! You got the pig, You got three pigs, You Kicked AS_S You ( OLD ) Texas Hillbilly ! Tell cutnbait he's a trader ! Tell cutbait the trader that his skunk smells really bad, Stinky ! Like a carp that's been gigged by a pitch fork and laid out in the sun on a long cement pond to rot ! Stinky ! cutbaits new name should be S-C-B Stinky Carp Boy ! SCP !

We will call him Stinky Trader Carp Boy !

TrailBlazer You are the Man, Congratulations Scott !

CoreyLOL,,,,,,,,,By OLD im sure you meant OLE,,,LOL,,,,,,Just pick,d up on that hardcore,,,,,,,,Guess your right tho,,,,,,,,50 is getting up there but o well,,,,,,,,,,tell you what,,,if you,l keep slaying till your 100 il follow suit ,,and by then these MID and S,WOOD dinks will be abought 80lbs,,,,,,ooooooooyaaaaaaaaaaa

Striper Slayer
04-19-2013, 08:25 PM
Nice job guys! I'm heading up ASAP:

CL SmooV
04-19-2013, 11:11 PM
Nice freegin fish TB

Wingnut
04-20-2013, 02:31 PM
U da Man Scott, way to find them. :Thumbs Up:

trail blazer
05-31-2013, 12:16 PM
BUMP,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Beacuse its somebody elses turn to get over there and check on the BOIL situation,,,,Who,s it gonna be????

Hardcor
05-31-2013, 12:27 PM
BUMP,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Beacuse its somebody elses turn to get over there and check on the BOIL situation,,,,Who,s it gonna be????

You are the closest and killed them last !

I think you should go up and chase them on the dark of the moon 6-8 2013

Let me know how you do Big Guy, I'll be waiting

Corey

http://youtu.be/BTdjeCKcSPg

flyhigh123
05-31-2013, 01:41 PM

i'm probably the next report. Will be there 6/8.no striperfest for me :D

fishinone
05-31-2013, 04:15 PM
Nice catch Scott!

The ones you got are toads and you're telling about the one that spooled you.

That sounds like a great time.

trail blazer
06-01-2013, 10:01 AM
Actually CORY,,,,,,,,,I was thinking U should be the next,,,,,,,,,,,

trail blazer
06-01-2013, 10:04 AM
i'm probably the next report. Will be there 6/8.no striperfest for me :D

Keep us posted F/HY,,,,,,Cant wait for it!