PDA

View Full Version : big bear weekend 4/13

JokerRw
04-15-2013, 06:49 PM
The skunk has left the building:-)
Hit the lake north shore around 11 am. took my son and friend. My son threw a shad softbait for about 15 minutes get hit small 1lber. then minutes later bam secornd bass. I was throwing mini jig i looked in tackle bag for anything shad likeand but he had only one no hits for me. So son hands me his rig and low and behold bam hook up. Bass 15 minutes later hook up.
Weather mid 50's windy

http://imageshack.us/a/img15/8927/rjbigbear1.jpg

The Fishing Queen
04-18-2013, 10:15 PM
Over 300 viewers and zero replies? Where is everyone? General discussion dramas have more replies than anything on this fishing forum....lol...

JokerRw, thanks for sharing your report here! Glad to see you son had caught some fish, sounds like a good day spent together by the lake.

DockRat
04-19-2013, 04:40 AM
Over 300 viewers and zero replies? Where is everyone? General discussion dramas have more replies than anything on this fishing forum....lol...

Happens all the time, guys riding the pine, never get up and swing the bat.
Good read thanks.
DR

redondo todd
04-19-2013, 07:51 AM
I will be heading up this weekend with a load of firewood . I hope it wont be too windy so i can wet a line , Todd.

paDDy
04-19-2013, 09:22 AM
Nice job beating the skunk. Heading up there too this weekend.

The Fishing Queen
04-19-2013, 05:39 PM

Happens all the time, guys riding the pine, never get up and swing the bat.
Good read thanks.
DR

Dockrat, I might be the fishing queen on freshwater report, but you are the drama king of general discussion, lol.... All right, I did not like you in the past because of you stepped on my tail, but I do have to give you credit and respect for chiming in and giving support at this time!

Peace!