PDA

View Full Version : Wow Tubing rocks don't try it unless you are ready to buy 1

Big_Mike
09-10-2007, 02:10 PM
Wow I went friday saterday sunday my legs are all rubbery i fished over 42+ hours i only slept only like 7 all week and a little on the dam but you cant beat that shad rush if your on shore you probably never seen it i was stupid fishing on sun they where going off on the rush in this one spot ant this one time well you know how it gose SSHHH i gust put a holy shad on a hook and as soon as it hit the water or sooner time to set that hook I cough 0 on friday 1 on saterday and 13 on sunday and lost probably twice as much man Ron tuna ray you puss's you should of pushed it out. I dont need a toon the only different s is your out of the water and can fish 360 and have a motor but my tune is just the same if you seen my set up. Pluse tuna proved you tooners are lazy. he's all im done my batt. are almost dead. then it downed on both of use he did not use his oars once and now he is going to get more batt's man take the oar's off and put a tow rope so you can pull me around. I think im going to take my inflatabe boat with it's motor so i can put my gear in it and have it's motor tow me around. what i will still kick a little. Im going out all day before the focl meeting. Im going to become big_mike but skiny well it will get the ladies eyebrows raise.

Socal Bassman
09-10-2007, 02:27 PM
Toons do have their advantages and disadvantages, as do tubes. The main difference is the amount of water you can cover. After saturday's tubing mission at the Lagoon, I can't tell you which is better. All I can say is I think I'll change the name of my fish cat to 'Fish Hunter'.

matt duarte
09-10-2007, 02:41 PM
ya tubes are fun I still dig my tube but I love the toon I used the oars as well as fins and I can tell you one thing...a toon with fins goes twice as fast than a tube with fins... with a tube its awalys a bit*h kickin back to shore with a toon its a lot easyer and faster. after a couple missions ill be ripped lol more ways than one.

Big_Mike
09-10-2007, 02:43 PM
Yeah but the life gaurds at castic are cool they help you cheat and give you a ride :lol:

Ronira
09-10-2007, 03:04 PM
Hey Big Mike, glad you love your tube. Bring that bad boy out to Perris this weekend and I'll give you a little demonstration of what you can do with a properly set up pontoon. I'll even let you try it out for a few and see how like it. Not only can you fish about five times as much water you can stand up while you do it. If you need to get to the other side of the lake with a tube you are going to spend a lot of time on the trip. Not so with a pontoon. If you want to carry your lunch, a twelve pack of beverages, five rods, extra clothes, and more tackle than five tubers combined no problem. Tubes are cool no doubt, but you can't keep up with a pontoon in your wildest dreams. Oh yeh one more thing, I fished my toon for 6 hours straight and then towed 3 tubers across the lake in about 5 minutes and still had battery power. Try that with your tube and see if you still feel the same way. Peace Ron

matt duarte
09-10-2007, 03:11 PM
hell ya ron thats what made me get a toon! after that tow back to shore i was hooked like a skate :lol:

this past saturday when ME TJ and VG went out their i got from the shore at 11 and 12 (lot 1 and 2 for you lurkers) i rowed across in like 5 min or less... and at the end of the day we were at the same place where you towed us from last time and i rowed back in like 10 min 15 tops that would of took me close to a hour in the tube!!

other than going in circles sometimes and missing the water with a oar here and their it was great ill never need a boat, what the point of starting a motor and scaring the fish when you can just float to the next spot!

Big_Mike
09-10-2007, 03:18 PM
if i could aford the gas i would and i don't want to i will get hooked and i can't aford one one day i will gt one but i want a nice one i'll go cheap with a tube but not a toon

Ronira
09-10-2007, 03:28 PM
Right on Mike, know what you mean. Look forward to meeting you when we get over to the lagoon next month. Tight lines Ron

Z-TUNAKILLER
09-10-2007, 05:36 PM
HEY NOW big_mike, you need to start thinking before you post........ Setting up my toon for the first time took 10x longer then you with your tube......after you bailed i ROWED across the lake and fished till almost 7pm, where the F--K were you ???? . As far as my trolling motor battery being dead .... maybe if I didn't haul your fatazz across the lake on #5 speed, i could have fished with TM longer... and by the way, your welcome for the tow and pic i took of you..i didn't hear a thank you ......All being said you need to STFU and think before you type and talk !

Next time I'm at the goon don't bother asking me for a tow , we'll see who's lazy................. MoFo ? :thumb:

OH YEAH, lets see some pic's of all 13 LMBass you caught. :rofl:

Z

FISH ON !

bones
09-10-2007, 05:49 PM
HEY NOW big_mike, you need to start thinking before you post........ Setting up my toon for the first time took 10x longer then you with your tube......after you bailed i ROWED across the lake and fished till almost 7pm, where the F--K were you ???? . As far as my trolling motor battery being dead .... maybe if I didn't haul your fatazz across the lake on #5 speed, i could have fished with TM longer... and by the way, your welcome for the tow and pic i took of you..i didn't hear a thank you ......All being said you need to STFU and think before you type and talk !

Next time I'm at the goon don't bother asking me for a tow , we'll see who's lazy................. MoFo ? :thumb:

OH YEAH, lets see some pic's of all 13 LMBass you caught. :rofl:

Z

FISH ON !

:shock: Now that's kinda harsh....did I miss something?

Z-TUNAKILLER
09-10-2007, 05:53 PM
nah, bones i'm just f-ing wit b_m..... for talking sh-t, about us TOONERS.

can you pm me those pic's PLEASE?

Z

FISH ON !

Big_Mike
09-10-2007, 06:16 PM
OH come on you got to admit that was funny when we both though about the oars not being used and i kicked around all day sater day and if you where there you could of took the pic's. and i told you thanks but agine thanks for the pic and the tow and coming to the clean up and talking to me and being a cool guy. and well one day i may get a toon but u are right with setting up i could have it set up before you got yours out of your van and i could be to the spot before you got it set up but you wont be at the spot trying to rest your legs ah the pros and cons of a tube and a toon

Big_Mike
09-10-2007, 06:17 PM
Hay bones did he say thanks for the pic's? :rofl: :rofl: :banana: :rofl: :rofl:

bones
09-10-2007, 06:21 PM
Hey Mike......you aren't related to Basscaptain are you?

Inside Joke dude.....LOL

Big_Mike
09-10-2007, 06:28 PM
ok how in god's name is that cool who is that guy?

tacklejunkie
09-10-2007, 06:54 PM
your battery died out Z?! What happened? I'm expecting a battery to last me 5-6 hours when I get one..

Z-TUNAKILLER
09-10-2007, 07:03 PM
yeah tj, it probable will if you don't run it full blast, all day like i did ...

LIVE AN LEARN !

the battery was not completely dead, just low ...when i got home i put it on the charger, it still had 11.3 volts left. I'll be running #3-4 speed from now on.. I'll hit the turbo #5... just when needed. also looking into a solar charger?

Z

FISH ON !