PDA

View Full Version : 4/12 & 4/13

DynoDan
04-14-2013, 01:58 PM
we had our annual church fishing camping trip this weekend. thought I would get a jump on things and go out Friday and see if the fish were biting on the west shore or in the flats with no avail. after catching one bass all day I decided to give up and start smoking for dinner. after getting a hot tip where they stocked couple days beforehand I decided to head out there early the next morning to fish the guys from church. Me and my buddy had limits in about an hour and a half then decided to go in after the bite died. soon into the afternoon I decided to troll after seeing rooster nab nice1 on the troll.after troll in a circle in the back of the flats we kept getting hit on a TB lure in bright color. we pick up six more fish trolling in the back of the flats.overall the trip was good the staff was good and we had a nice time. Thank you lake irvine staff

TaperSteve
04-14-2013, 02:51 PM
Good to hear you guys got on some fish I heard it was tough out there.... way to go!

See you at the Rib Cook-off the 27th!

TS

Rooster
04-14-2013, 05:28 PM
Was great seeing ya out there bro. Looking forward to seeing you and taking bigdaddy down in the rib comp :Envious:

DynoDan
04-14-2013, 07:31 PM
thanks guys! :Envious:

5150fishn
04-18-2013, 09:46 AM
Sounds like a good trip Dan! Congrats on locating and slaying them trout bro. Thanks for the report.