PDA

View Full Version : Skinner 4-14 long, hard, deep

P.A.W.
04-14-2013, 12:28 PM
I trolled for all I was worth today. Hours of metering and searching got me 6 dink fish. All around 12" and not worth cleaning. All in 60 feet of water near the bottom.

Hardcor
04-14-2013, 01:28 PM
I trolled for all I was worth today. Hours of metering and searching got me 6 dink fish. All around 12" and not worth cleaning. All in 60 feet of water near the bottom.

Nice work P.A.W. Hooking one fish at 60 feet is hard to do ! Hooking and landing six at 60 feet no matter what the size, I call that a good day ! No body caught Stripers at Skinner but you to day.

Thank you for the report. It tell's me they are still deep, so I will leave you alone there for awhile but I want to tell you I rely on you reports there at Skinner, I don't know any Striper guy's that fish it as much

and as hard as you do ! Thank you Corey

JAG107
04-14-2013, 08:09 PM
Sticking it to them as usual I see! I'm sure the better models will show up with the water warming up in the next month or two.

P.A.W.
04-15-2013, 04:49 PM
Nice work P.A.W. Hooking one fish at 60 feet is hard to do ! Hooking and landing six at 60 feet no matter what the size, I call that a good day ! No body caught Stripers at Skinner but you to day.

Thank you for the report. It tell's me they are still deep, so I will leave you alone there for awhile but I want to tell you I rely on you reports there at Skinner, I don't know any Striper guy's that fish it as much

and as hard as you do ! Thank you Corey

That's really nice of you HC, but I'm getting to the point where I'm considering driving up your way and giving the Wood a go. Watching your videos has me Jonesing for some striper meat. It's supposed to be in the 80's this next weekend so that might jumpstart things.