PDA

View Full Version : Fishhound.com

fishermanx14
04-13-2013, 01:08 PM
Too good to be true? I don't know lol that why i made this thread. So for thoes of you who dont know this is a basic idea of how the site works.

So you get points every month and you use the points to get lures, and you use the points to buy the lures like for instence a ratl trap is like 5 points and a yamamoto flapin hog is like 7 points. After you use the bait for a while you write a review and if you (post pics, reports, etc you earn more points) and them you get to keep what ever you ordered.

Anyone every do buisness with them? If you dont have a paid subscription you get like 10pts a month and if you pay you get like 125pts..and since you buy baits with your points you just have to pay shipping

If you can explain it better please do

seal
04-14-2013, 09:49 AM
My explanation, purchase lures from Tackle Warehouse or other retail source.

Trial and Error
04-14-2013, 09:59 AM
When I looked into it a while back, I noticed that the lures they offered were not that interesting to me. They offered a ton of different sized yellow rat l traps in various sizes. Seemed like overstocked baits of the ones that were in patterns i dont usually use.
I also remember them offering the option to buy points. If you do the math, you would end up paying around the same price for the bait if you went to walmart and paid the 5.50$ for that rattle trap.

fishermanx14
04-14-2013, 10:26 PM
When I looked into it a while back, I noticed that the lures they offered were not that interesting to me. They offered a ton of different sized yellow rat l traps in various sizes. Seemed like overstocked baits of the ones that were in patterns i dont usually use.
I also remember them offering the option to buy points. If you do the math, you would end up paying around the same price for the bait if you went to walmart and paid the 5.50$ for that rattle trap.

ya, they dont have a very good selection, if you have a paid sunscripiton you are suposed to get $20 in gift cards every month....i think im going to try it for a month and see how it goes.