PDA

View Full Version : Trolling Silverwood Lake Grand Dad Style Report ( video )

Hardcor
04-13-2013, 12:07 PM
This is the story, cutbait see's my first video on this site and call's me out ! I'm a nobody, but he pair's me with a legend and a challenge ! I'm happy to be mentioned in the same breath as Bob !

This whole thing lead to ,,,T/O,,, stepping on my boat 4-11 , what an honor !

I had a Blast, We caught 11 Stripers on a windy blue bird day.

The bite at Silverwood right now is the first hour of day lite and then it shut's off, And the last hour of day lite and in to the dark !With the full moon the Stripers are feeding all night on Shad !

All the Stripers we caught were on 6 pound line, I was snagging every thing from anchor ropes to old muddy hats.

We worked hard and finally found our bait ! I don't hide baits and things, You see every thing in my video's, I want every body to catch Stripers, Not like cutbait ! This is The Reel Brothers !

Bob and I talked all day, all day ! Last one's off the lake ! Thank You Bob, you are the man ! You made my day and we are going to do it again !

Bob catches three nice Stripers on 6 pound line and you see it from hook up to putting them in the box in the video.The video starts slow because the fishing was slow,this video is my fishing report

I want to thank cutbait for the whole day, with out him this day was not possible ! We saw cutbait glassing us all over the lake, Bob spotted him right away, He finally showed in the end and I got to meet him in person. He's in the last part of the video, thank you cutbait you have a pretty voice !

The video is long and I hope you enjoy it ! Thank you every body, Corey

PS My video's are filmed and edited in HD, They are better watched on a smart TV or big screen

http://youtu.be/-6hu3HdeOuo

DEVOREFLYER
04-13-2013, 01:00 PM
OMG I LMAO the ending was epic. Them Bakoboys be shakin' in da boots. Is this a teaser to what the "Great Striper Smackdown" is gonna be like?

Hardcor
04-13-2013, 01:36 PM
OMG I LMAO the ending was epic. Them Bakoboys be shakin' in da boots. Is this a teaser to what the "Great Striper Smackdown" is gonna be like?

This is for you DEVOREFLYER, I was going to burn this part of the video but I have to show the real cutbait !

http://youtu.be/-3FIn0YKdog

cutbait
04-13-2013, 01:47 PM
I'm into the first ten minutes of the video.

Now the next ten.

I'm treating it with the intermissions it deserves

PONTOON
04-13-2013, 01:51 PM
Hardcor,

I thought I'd get a quick look at your video with T.O. but found myself watching the entire video more than just once. Excellent job!

I've had the honor of spending quite a few hours with Bob on the Salmenoid Phenom trolling for trout at DVL and I found him to be very open with information and from watching this video I see you too are willing to share your knowledge. It was great to see two pros out on the water.

Great job on the video and I'm looking forward to more of the Real Bros.:Cool:

cutbait
04-13-2013, 02:12 PM
I'm gonna have to step my game up.

Hardcor has some sweet vid skills and quite the imagination.

TO fighting the ONE nice fish was angling at its best.

Scotty, we're gonna have to step it up a notch. These old boys ain't messing around

MikesOcean
04-13-2013, 02:41 PM
Awesome vid and funny chit!!! Keep up the post and videos. You are becoming a legend with your fishing and video skills.

I will be sure to mess with CB IN SA about his singing skills!!!! Claaaaasic

And props to you for giving Bob a break and putting him on fish for change, he deserves it! Loved the whole video especially the end!!!

DEVOREFLYER
04-13-2013, 03:03 PM
After watchin' the video and LMAO I think that cutbait was wrong about them old grey haired guys takin' Nitro pills, I think they take them Little Blue Pills and someones gonna git a real screwin'. If the "Great Striper Smackdown" is gonna be longer than four hours it might be a fair game and the Bakoboys could make a late comeback.

cutbait
04-13-2013, 03:37 PM
After watchin' the video and LMAO I think that cutbait was wrong about them old grey haired guys takin' Nitro pills, I think they take them Little Blue Pills and someones gonna git a real screwin'. If the "Great Striper Smackdown" is gonna be longer than four hours it might be a fair game and the Bakoboys could make a late comeback.

Hey, devo.

Bako boys headed to San Antonio Tues and Weds.

We invited the Bob and the Corey Chapman. I know its his name cause he can't stop flashing it on that ice chest every time a dink comes on board.

Anyway we invited those two but Corndog has a ankle monitor that won't let him stray too far from home that's why he only fishes the wood.

Bobs excuse is he has to plant bell peppers in the garden next week and keep the real boss happy.

Good thing Corn dog put Bob on that rig. Was getting tires of these videos with 12 incherz nicknamed Cut bait.

Hardcor
04-13-2013, 04:54 PM
I'm into the first ten minutes of the video.

Now the next ten.

I'm treating it with the intermissions it deserves

You will get over it one day !

Hardcor
04-13-2013, 05:03 PM
I'm gonna have to step my game up.

Hardcor has some sweet vid skills and quite the imagination.

TO fighting the ONE nice fish was angling at its best.

Scotty, we're gonna have to step it up a notch. These old boys ain't messing around

http://youtu.be/1mLxjFPlhS4

Hardcor
04-13-2013, 05:14 PM
Awesome vid and funny chit!!! Keep up the post and videos. You are becoming a legend with your fishing and video skills.

I will be sure to mess with CB IN SA about his singing skills!!!! Claaaaasic

And props to you for giving Bob a break and putting him on fish for change, he deserves it! Loved the whole video especially the end!!!

Thank you mikesOcean, Bob has taught me a lot over the last 7 years we've known each other, Let me know how you do at San Antonio. If it wasn't my anniersary
I'd be there !

We old farts are ten times more in shape then those young guy's, It's sad ! I can prove it with video but please don't make me !!!!!!!! Please !!!!!!!

Hardcor
04-13-2013, 05:26 PM
Hey, devo.

Bako boys headed to San Antonio Tues and Weds.

We invited the Bob and the Corey Chapman. I know its his name cause he can't stop flashing it on that ice chest every time a dink comes on board.

Anyway we invited those two but Corndog has a ankle monitor that won't let him stray too far from home that's why he only fishes the wood.

Bobs excuse is he has to plant bell peppers in the garden next week and keep the real boss happy.

Good thing Corn dog put Bob on that rig. Was getting tires of these videos with 12 incherz nicknamed Cut bait.

About I only fish the wood thing ! Mikey made me do this ! Remember I've only been doing this video thing for a year !

http://youtu.be/Yc1HIjba8yE

Hardcor
04-13-2013, 07:55 PM
Hardcor,

I thought I'd get a quick look at your video with T.O. but found myself watching the entire video more than just once. Excellent job!

I've had the honor of spending quite a few hours with Bob on the Salmenoid Phenom trolling for trout at DVL and I found him to be very open with information and from watching this video I see you too are willing to share your knowledge. It was great to see two pros out on the water.

Great job on the video and I'm looking forward to more of the Real Bros.:Cool:

Thank you for watching PONTOON, I've been throwing some Bay video's for the S.W.A.T. Members but I'm not received there yet ! I'm going to set two all tackle world records in San Diego Bay in May and
I'm going to post the video's on the FNN Bay and surf reports.

TroutOnly
04-13-2013, 09:26 PM
man corey i had so much fun fishing with you ,all day today while i helped do some work at my daughters place all i could do was think about getting back on the water,but that will have to wait till thurs i'll be guiding at the pyramid ,but i might get some trout fishing in i have to do work in lone pine mon,tues,weds,,,i loved the way youre boat rides and fishes,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,

snospdr
04-13-2013, 09:29 PM
Great video, Hardcore! Thanks for all the work on it and thanks for taking Bob out there and showing him such a good time!

trail blazer
04-13-2013, 09:41 PM
The whole vid is awesome,,,,,,,,,,great times right there,,,,,,,,,,WOW,,,,,,,,,Ya cutbait,,,,,,,,,we will NOW pull out the stops and turn up the volume ,,if you will.The team of T/COR will fall so gracefully to the bako boys that most wont even know it happe,d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,we owe this to them for all the great vids and laughs,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cant wait to share the waters with you hardcore,,,it,l be a blast!TRAILBLAZER

Hardcor
04-14-2013, 08:22 AM
man corey i had so much fun fishing with you ,all day today while i helped do some work at my daughters place all i could do was think about getting back on the water,but that will have to wait till thurs i'll be guiding at the pyramid ,but i might get some trout fishing in i have to do work in lone pine mon,tues,weds,,,i loved the way youre boat rides and fishes,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,

Bob you are the man ! I had a blast ! Thank you for putting your mojo on my boat ! It was an honor, a Big honor to me and I learned a lot and I thank you for that ! Next time will be even better.

Corey

Hardcor
04-14-2013, 08:27 AM
Great video, Hardcore! Thanks for all the work on it and thanks for taking Bob out there and showing him such a good time!

Thank you snospdr !

Hardcor
04-14-2013, 08:32 AM
The whole vid is awesome,,,,,,,,,,great times right there,,,,,,,,,,WOW,,,,,,,,,Ya cutbait,,,,,,,,,we will NOW pull out the stops and turn up the volume ,,if you will.The team of T/COR will fall so gracefully to the bako boys that most wont even know it happe,d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,we owe this to them for all the great vids and laughs,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cant wait to share the waters with you hardcore,,,it,l be a blast!TRAILBLAZER

http://youtu.be/cxk3TEiiuQw

DEVOREFLYER
04-14-2013, 09:15 AM
OMG your video psyc-ops is killing me, I bet them Bakoboys are gonna be so up tight you couldn't drive a soda straw up their rectum with a sledge hammer. Y'all better be carefull or they might just deploy their secret weapon (The Oildale girls) to distract ya when your fishin'. Ya just can't trust them Bakoboys they are as serious as a heart attack about their fishin' and I expect a lot of kicking, scratchin' and bitein' before they would let anyone beat them at their game. Just sayin'.

Hardcor
04-14-2013, 09:48 AM
OMG your video psyc-ops is killing me, I bet them Bakoboys are gonna be so up tight you couldn't drive a soda straw up their rectum with a sledge hammer. Y'all better be carefull or they might just deploy their secret weapon (The Oildale girls) to distract ya when your fishin'. Ya just can't trust them Bakoboys they are as serious as a heart attack about their fishin' and I expect a lot of kicking, scratchin' and bitein' before they would let anyone beat them at their game. Just sayin'.

This is why I enjoyed Bob so much, This is what happens when I fish with my brother !

I have to hook him up with the same Striper twice !

http://youtu.be/QQ6W4TOCEJg

TroutOnly
04-14-2013, 10:00 PM
IM CUTBAIT IM CUTBAIT IM CUTBAIT,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,THATS SOME FUNNY STUFF COREY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hardcor
04-16-2013, 04:23 PM
IM CUTBAIT IM CUTBAIT IM CUTBAIT,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,THATS SOME FUNNY STUFF COREY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hey Bob have you heard from the boy's at San Antonio

AZ.Kid
04-16-2013, 08:12 PM
:ROFL: I seen bob pulling in the old muddy hat, it was slow all morning, found the fish just before noon where I ran into you guys then 5 min later the boss calls and said I needed to be in a meeting in Costa Mesa at 2:30 @^%$#&!! had to leave with the :Skunk: one day I will be able to fish the whole day durring the week.

karlow
04-16-2013, 10:07 PM
Corey
That is some dam good production quality.
My hats off to you!
Trolling for Mr Stripy with 6 Lb line...Big ups boyz.

Hardcor
04-17-2013, 08:50 AM
Corey
That is some dam good production quality.
My hats off to you!
Trolling for Mr Stripy with 6 Lb line...Big ups boyz.

Thank You Karlow, Where you been, I haven't seen you out lately

TroutOnly
04-17-2013, 04:29 PM
COREY T/B SLAYED 3 BIG PIGS ,20-16-12 LBERS,,,,,,THE OTHER BOYS TURNED TAIL AND RAN HOME,,,,,,,T/B IS A TRUE STRIPER KILLER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

dk4885
04-17-2013, 04:34 PM
COREY T/B SLAYED 3 BIG PIGS ,20-16-12 LBERS,,,,,,THE OTHER BOYS TURNED TAIL AND RAN HOME,,,,,,,T/B IS A TRUE STRIPER KILLER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

only because engine prob our I would still b there, you no that's tru bob

Hardcor
04-17-2013, 09:25 PM

Do you see what happened Bob, The young punk as_ses went off and dipped there sticks and left old TrailBlazer a lone and by himself. When I read cutbaits report and saw the picture of TrailBlazer all by himself I thought, I hope the big man kicks there as_ses ! Then the old Texas hillbilly went out and kicked as_s big time ! Way to go TrailBlazer ! I can't wait for your report ! You are frigging AWESOME ! If I was there I would have been sitting next to you in that picture cutbait the trader took ! When Bob and I were talking we both said we hoped TrailBlazer got the big one ! So you say THE OTHER BOYS TURNED TAIL AND RAN HOME ! Big Brothers don't turn tail and run home ! They just don't !

cutbait
04-18-2013, 04:54 AM

Do you see what happened Bob, The young punk as_ses went off and dipped there sticks and left old TrailBlazer a lone and by himself. When I read cutbaits report and saw the picture of TrailBlazer all by himself I thought, I hope the big man kicks there as_ses ! Then the old Texas hillbilly went out and kicked as_s big time ! Way to go TrailBlazer ! I can't wait for your report ! You are frigging AWESOME ! If I was there I would have been sitting next to you in that picture cutbait the trader took ! When Bob and I were talking we both said we hoped TrailBlazer got the big one ! So you say THE OTHER BOYS TURNED TAIL AND RAN HOME ! Big Brothers don't turn tail and run home ! They just don't !

Look at you two???

You wimps wouldn't even go? With a week heads up! Now I leave two hours earlier than TB you talk trash. Kinda funny you two who cuddled in bed next to mommy and have a 30 mile limitation on your work release.

I can only imagine what TB told TO though, that I will talk to TB about. Cause big brothers don't knock their brother, they just don't! Like the BS he pulled on us that night

trail blazer
04-18-2013, 09:19 AM
:Cool:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!then:Tw isted: then:Sad: then:LOL::LOL::LOL:,,,,,,Thats my reply!

Hardcor
04-18-2013, 09:41 AM
:Cool:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!then:Tw isted: then:Sad: then:LOL::LOL::LOL:,,,,,,Thats my reply!

I was right about you from the beginning T/B, Your the Man ! The Gigglers will hate ! To Bad about the Gigglers Giggling on a fishing trip ! Who go's on a pig hunt and Giggles ?

Not T/B, It was posted by a giggler that TrailBlazer had fire in his eyes. A Giggler posted a picture of T/B all alone in his Striper killing machine.

This wasn't just a As-s kicking ! This was a RECKONING ! T/B I'll take that seat next to you anytime !

Hardcore is impressed, Big Time ! Corey
PS When I grow up I want to be a TrailBlazer !

TroutOnly
04-18-2013, 09:57 AM
CUNTBAIT YOURE WALKING ON THIN ICE AND YOURE FORGETTING WHO YOURE TALKING TO ,T/B TOLD ME EXACTLY HOW EVERYTHING WAS GOING DOWN ,,AND HOW MANY LIMITS HAVE I PULLED OUT OF THAT LAKE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cutbait
04-18-2013, 10:11 AM
CUNTBAIT YOURE WALKING ON THIN ICE AND YOURE FORGETTING WHO YOURE TALKING TO ,T/B TOLD ME EXACTLY HOW EVERYTHING WAS GOING DOWN ,,AND HOW MANY LIMITS HAVE I PULLED OUT OF THAT LAKE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thin Ice?

I'll break that ice pal.

Thanks again Scottie!

TroutOnly
04-18-2013, 10:20 AM
More like i'll break it over youre head,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,then you'll put it in a cup and pour whiskey on it,,,,,,,,,,

DEVOREFLYER
04-18-2013, 10:37 AM
Oh I love the "Trash Talkin'" before the Big Game. I can't wait to see who the winning team is in the "Great Striper Smackdown". Will there be blood on the decks or the smell of Skunk. 40221

cutbait
04-18-2013, 11:01 AM
More like i'll break it over youre head,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,then you'll put it in a cup and pour whiskey on it,,,,,,,,,,
Now were talking!

cutbait
04-18-2013, 11:02 AM
Oh I love the "Trash Talkin'" before the Big Game. I can't wait to see who the winning team is in the "Great Striper Smackdown". Will there be blood on the decks or the smell of Skunk. 40221
Get those two to set a date and we will be there.

Hell they can name the lake too.

I mean you've seen what my partner catches... and we've seen the "video"

Boys?

Hardcor
04-18-2013, 12:34 PM
Get those two to set a date and we will be there.

Hell they can name the lake too.

I mean you've seen what my partner catches... and we've seen the "video"

Boys?

cutbaits big brother T/B kicks As-s all by himself and stinky skunk carp boy has his chest pumped out !

These young gigglers are funny ! At least they have the big man to stand behind !

Hey T/B, there is still time for a trade before the dead line ! Get a partner that will stay to the end and work hard and not giggle !

Then you will be really hard to beat ! T/O and I talked on our fishing trip about how you are the man to beat and how you always are handy capped by stinky and you have to work extra hard when Stinky starts to giggle. What a brother ! And they left You ! Alone !

Now cutbait said, Hell Any Lake ! Did you discuss this with your Captain ! No ! Just like when you challenge T/O and I. TrailBlazer stood behind stinky carp boy all the way with no questions asked !

I expect things to be no different now ! TrailBlazer's got your stinky skunk back and we on this team have all ways respected the big Man, But now telling us we can pick our own lake for the tournament ! The foot may have slid down the throat a little to far !

We knew you were nervous about the lake thing trying to change up knowing you have never been to Silverwood or DVL. Bob and I wanted a real tournament, level ground, just like God intended, Man to Man !

Bob suggested Pyramid ! Neutral Lake ! Even from the start ! Good sportsmanship ! The sport in sport fishing means sportsmanship ! That's what it meant along time ago !

As a team player I will consult with my partner,,,T/O,,,The Legend, before WE make any more moves !

If you wear the Stinky old muddy hat that T/O and I trolled up at Silverwood I will forgive you for leaving your brother,Your Captain !I will forgive you for being lazy when the big man worked hard all day and called and said he found them ! They were biting !

I will forgive you for running away from the fish that T/B worked so hard to get going ! I will forgive you for not running to the the fish yelling, My Big Brother T/B just scored ! Lets go kill them ! Way to go Trail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blazer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS somebody sent me this PM, I won't say who ! Fishing a big lake isn't like fishing a cement pond Carp Boy !

http://youtu.be/dR_vBilzBfg

Hardcor
04-18-2013, 12:57 PM
I'm cutbait !

http://youtu.be/cxk3TEiiuQw

Hardcor
04-18-2013, 01:02 PM
http://youtu.be/-3FIn0YKdog

Hardcor
04-18-2013, 02:13 PM
http://youtu.be/Z4njlwMA5Os

TroutOnly