PDA

View Full Version : ANy Luck at the duct around hesperia/victorville?

flyhigh123
04-12-2013, 01:35 PM
I'm heading to Vegas next week for work and plan to stop at the duct for an hour on the drive back. Just wondering if anyone has had any luck there. Bringing my travel rod and either a few fluckes or bucktails.

slacker189
04-12-2013, 02:03 PM
I'm heading to Vegas next week for work and plan to stop at the duct for an hour on the drive back. Just wondering if anyone has had any luck there. Bringing my travel rod and either a few fluckes or bucktails.

I have never tried that section of the duct, but i would enjoy a report from that area. I would also like to see some reports from the very north near Los Banos/Santa Nella (my old fishing grounds) area. I grew up fishing on the delta mendota canal-- great fishing and great memories.

flyhigh123
04-12-2013, 02:15 PM
I have never tried that section of the duct, but i would enjoy a report from that area. I would also like to see some reports from the very north near Los Banos/Santa Nella (my old fishing grounds) area. I grew up fishing on the delta mendota canal-- great fishing and great memories.

I will for sure have a report. I have fished that area twice, each time heading back from vegas, for 30min to an hour, no bite yet.

dk4885
04-12-2013, 04:46 PM

Half my reports are from that area. Far north area